A white nationalist group called White Lives Matter, which calls itself an opponent of the Black Lives Matter movement...

>A white nationalist group called White Lives Matter, which calls itself an opponent of the Black Lives Matter movement, has been declared a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center, an organization that tracks extremist groups in the United States.

>“The White Lives Matter website says their movement is dedicated to the preservation of the white race. That tells you all you need to know,” said Heidi Beirich, the director of the Intelligence Project at the Southern Poverty Law Center in Montgomery, Ala. “They’re against integration, immigration. This is standard white supremacist stuff.”

>The group, which grew out of a social media meme, argues that white Americans are victims of a genocide caused by factors like the immigration of nonwhite people and marriage between white Christians and nonwhites or Jews, Ms. Beirich said.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4obk0P2YCFg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Old news
Come back when the NAACP or FBI lists them as a terror or hate group

I don't know what whitelivesmatter is, but I heard even the FBI doesn't take the SPLC serious anymore.

The SPLC's definition of a hate group is any collection of 2 or more white people in organization.

[citation needed]

Is anyone surprised the (((SPLC))) marked them a hate group.

White people have been tolerant of black crime for a long time. The media excuses black crime. Hopefully the narrative is changing, as BLM has ironically helped highlight their own propensity for crime

go upvote this shit faggots

youtu.be/4obk0P2YCFg

>(((media))) excuses black crime.

(((Beirich)))

>Southern Poverty Law Center

who cares

>Clintoris quoting WhiteGenocideTM made everyone discover it

>“The White Lives Matter website says their movement is dedicated to the preservation of the white race. That tells you all you need to know,” said Heidi Beirich, the director of the Intelligence Project at the Southern Poverty Law Center in Montgomery, Ala.
>For the preservation of the white race
>that tells you all you need to know

>by the southern poverty law center
Ohlookit'sfuckingnothing.jpeg

(((((SPLC)))))

>BLM has probably caused more harm than the KKK has in the last 10 years even though it's only been around for 2
>petition to get BLM labeled a terrorist organization gets over 140,000 signatures and is ignored.
>white lives matter group which i've never even heard of instantly gets labeled racist extremist group.

lel, just kek my cuck up maties.

>the white tace existing

>a bad thing

The government hasn't used southern poverty as a source for years. They are just trying to get attention

>the KKK has in the last 100 years
fixed

I know the time line i used could probably be expanded but i'm just being extremely conservative. People already forgotten even if they didn't out right ignore the mass police shootings that have been happening over the past year alone propagated by black lives matter activists.

When I walk across the street to chat with my neighbor the SPLC classifies it as a hate group.

Niggers, they are 10x as bad as the KKK.

>fomring a group out of a hashtag
nice try liberals

If there is one thing we need to mercilessly beat out of the media, it is this notion that the ADL, the SPLC, the Syrian Observatory For Human Rights, BLM, MSF and any Soros-linked group not named are legitimate organizations with any sort of authority. All of these groups are fake thought-leading scams with horrendous records (SPLC regularly declares neutral and leftist people and groups to be extreme right out of simple carelessness) and no serious claim to any societal benefit or academic rigor.

>SPLC
Oh so nobody that matters. According to SPLC all white people are guilty of hate crimes until proven innocent so their classification doesn't matter.

>BLM has probably caused more harm than the KKK has in the last 10 years
Try 80 years. At a minimum. They haven't been a national organization in over half a century, and even when they still boasted membership in the tens of thousands their influence was on the way out.

>“The White Lives Matter website says their movement is dedicated to the preservation of the white race.

But today's white race generation is half blooded with latin, asian and slavic ethnics.

>The group, which grew out of a social media meme, argues that white Americans are victims of a genocide caused by factors like the immigration of nonwhite people and marriage between white Christians and nonwhites or Jews, Ms. Beirich said.

So yuros aren't white? But murricuns came from Yurope immigrants.

>> declared so by the Southern Perverted "Law" Center

Ok goy. That's their opinion and nothing more. They dont even influence American policy.

Theyre an org for media to use for headlines and leftist masturbation

> White people have been declared a hate group

nice lawn niggers.get a goat or something shit

Preserving the white race would mean not wanting to racemix, and not wanting to racemix makes you an evil racist bigot, goy.

Won't be long now before having white children is considered a hate crime.

SPLC lost what little credibility they had when they published that expose about that southern town framing innocent blacks and sending them to prison.

It was a complete lie.

Who seriously gives a fuck what the Southern Poverty Law Center thinks?

They havent been a reliable source since they got taken over by lefties and went full retard in the 90's.

They pretty much run around declaring random right wing groups to be terror cells and ignore radical eco-terrorists and defend groups like BLM.

Fuck, they declared pick-up and dating advice sites to be "dangerous mysogynistic hate groups" recently.

when a dating advice website is a hate group and BLM isnt then the organization is totally fucked inside out. Nobody listens to these pants on head retards anymore.

>their movement is dedicated to the preservation of the white race.

>this is standard white supremacist stuff

These fucking jews need to die. Not next year. Not next month. Not tomorrow. Today. They've made it very fucking clear they seek to genocide your race. What will you do? Post on the internet?