What are some movies about mutilating baby boys genitalia and using your mouth to suck blood from their penis?

What are some movies about mutilating baby boys genitalia and using your mouth to suck blood from their penis?

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Gish Gallop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not... sure...

There are actual paid neonazi shills on this site aren't there? They seem to primarily be European.

Jeepers Creepers apparently

I hope there are. I'd love to get paid to post the same stuff I usually do.

>Europe
>The place being raped to extinction by (((refugees))) is breeding muh Nationalist boogeyman

Oy gevalt you don't say.

I feel the same way when I post on Sup Forums

>they must be paid this cant be happening REEEEEEEE

>when I post on Sup Forums
>spencer

If you say so kid.

>anyone who expresses a ziosceptic opinion is a ""neonazi""

Have you ever been on Sup Forums? No one talks about or venerates Richard Spencer.

Spencer is CIAs/Putins plant

If you were brainwashed by this type of shit then yeah, you're a neonazi whether you want the label or not. If it helps, you're probably legally retarded like everyone on pol is, so it isn't necessarily your fault. Probably more your parents' fault.

>you're a neonazi whether you want the label or not. If

Define Facism in a single sentence

like clockwork ;^)

Imagine being this butthurt

>We don't mutilate babys no sir
>We haven't been kicked out of the vast majority of world nations now way
>Europe's doing fiiiiiiine

>that amount of lies/half-truths in such a small amount of time

I bet you inbred neckbeards actually believe that people don't refute you because you're right, rather than because they won't waste time responding to urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Gish Gallop

Are we having a Spencer thread?

OY VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYY

You've been the most vilified people in the entirety of history, and you'll continue to be the most vilified, because you shun hard work and you manipulate stupid people for your own ends instead of protecting them like civilised societies do. In time, you'll be remembered and admired for nothing, and you'll die alone and unloved. Go fuck yourself.

btfo

you sound like a KANG blaming whitey for enslaving his ancestors to build America on their backs