MDE video

Million Dollar Extreme: World Peace Episode 4 is on Adult Swim right now if you missed it.

adultswim.com/misc/mde-104/

Does this count towards their ratings? And how the fuck is this shit so god damn funny? I don't usually like comedy or laugh at comedians but this shit is just hilarious.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Zoym3q3G-E
adultswim.com/videos/million-dollar-extreme-presents-world-peace/your-vibe-attracts-your-tribe/
youtube.com/watch?v=4QuxgQdNzwU
youtube.com/watch?v=0wa_nUGqilY
youtube.com/watch?v=40ZUEtEzHHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its because he is dropping hidden red pills. He keeps getting away with it.

I watched this the other day.
Sorry, but its not funny, like, at all.
The whole Sam Hyde meme is funny, but this show is shit. Its worse than Tim and Eric.
The only funny part was Sam saying nigga.
Sam Hyde isn't THAT funny to begin with.

The video "Moms" is funny, but thats about it.
His TED talk wasn't funny.
This show isn't funny.

If that one anti-liberal post by him was really him, then he's based, but he's just not that funny.

Tv shows now a days not only count viewers, but likes on fb, how much their content is shared and yes streaming numbers.

He best stuff is when he goes out does presentations in front of Anime Conventions or Schools IMO. His stand up leaves alot to be desired.

good episode.

my concern is that this distracts me from my shitposting.

>His TED talk wasn't funny.
his "talks" are supposed to be lampooning the audience, more often than not. its not supposed to be like a mom joke or something.

>His stand up leaves alot to be desired.
some of his characters are pure genius: youtube.com/watch?v=0Zoym3q3G-E

I saw those videos too, still wasn't funny

he names the wheelchair guy moonman.

nice sam. nice.

i giggled when he gave him the name moonman

Episode 1 here in case you missed it as well.

adultswim.com/videos/million-dollar-extreme-presents-world-peace/your-vibe-attracts-your-tribe/

And David Duke

it's not that funny or revolutionary. if you're gonna make a point just make it outright and make it funny if you can, i don't like shitty innuendo it's a waste of time.

if you make it outright would liberals let you speak on stage for 50 minutes? no, they wouldnt. thats the point.

Basically this is Sup Forums, the TV show.

I don't get it, the guy is obviously shitting on red-pilled people and alt-right culture, like how can you not see that?

I think he's just shitting on everyone.

dont worry caitlyn, youll figure it out once you run out of hormone medication

I don't know why but the skit with the gay guys made me laugh the most

There are honestly faggots like that out there

I don't need hormones to grow a pussy like your boyfriend, I was born with mine :)

It's a fun show.

Thanks Sam.

yup.
covert comedy.
you can't express his views or opinions nowadays, so he has to draw it out and really stretch things, which can be hard to watch.

>growing a pussy
chris chan is the only person in the world who managed to do that

That skit when the gambling deadbeat dad trips over the table and flies out the window and dies

What does this mean?????

It's just funny.

Not everything has a statement.

man who chooses the vices of this world over family and destroys himself. thats what i got from it anyway. could mean nothing at all though.

Hi Sam :^)

I mean Sam's assistant :^)

The best sketch I've seen was with the wife going through a glass table at a dinner party. Anyone have that clip?

His videos and TV show are hilarious, will be tuning in again Friday at 12:15 AM

youtube.com/watch?v=4QuxgQdNzwU

Skip to 2:45 (or watch the whole thing if you'd like.)

Are you that Buzzfeed reporter?

Means you are looking way too deeply into it. They just wanted to portray a stereotype and have a laugh at the "Vegas family unit" but they didn't have any real story or ending so they added in the shock factor of the ultimate ending, death.

That was great.

So Sam is showing them the abyss.

I dunno are you Sam?

No, but the "assistant/sister" gag could only come the Buzzfeed guy. Why not just admit it?

Still nothing beats the tap water sketch IMO.

ITS ME GOYIM

Those lines..how did the germanistanians let this one through? I need to see the whole film now. I heard it ends with Butler killing a dog. Does that turn off the whole message?

Hitler now spell corrects to butler. The last android software update was a success, indeed.

Fuck that was well written. I share a lot of the same sentient as he does. Its amazing watching European countries literally demoish themselves simply to appease a globalistic mentality.
Sweden, Germany, France, And all other countries in Europe have no reason to import people. Nor do they have the argument the USA or Canada has, being that there is no culture or anything. France is demolishing its Religious historical buildings, Sweden is literally commiting its own genocide and Iceland is soon to follow suite. What is going on right now?

youtube.com/watch?v=0wa_nUGqilY

goodfellas

DIS THE SHIT YOU GET A BLACK PERSON MALL YOU FUCKING DUMB IDIOT

They did shoehorn in a part with Hitler shooting a small dog (that was biting his leg.) I guess to make him an unlikable character. It's actually a pretty good movie, though.

Here he is confronting the nationalist party (NPD.)

youtube.com/watch?v=40ZUEtEzHHY

Anybody that doesn't understand the show has double digit IQ. Metaphors and imagery everywhere. People are so fucking stupid nowadays to understand that objects and colors and sounds all serve a driving point. Fucking plebs don't know the first thing about how to appreciate media forms. The show is ahead of it's time and most likely will be shut down before more redpills are dropped. They aren't even trying to be funny half the time, every single skit has blaring purpose whether the commentary is political or societal.

hadnt seen that before. that was fucking great.

We need to catalogue a list of MDE:WP easter eggs

For example, during the PUA skit, he calls the guy in the wheelchair "micromachines". Which doesn't make much sense until you realize that micromachines were the off-brand toys, and Hyde most likely wanted to use the term "hotwheels" but couldn't due to licensing. This would've made more sense, given the wheelchair.

But more importantly, think about that. Hotwheels. AKA founder of fuIIchan

>Sam Hyde isn't funny

I was having a hearty giggle when he spent a good 20 minutes dropping hatefacts about homosexuals in front of a libcuck SJW jew york hipster audience.

That's a slick catch.

Ps there are so many habbdins tonight. Can't stay in this thread.

Your opinion is null because it's on a major network (((Adult Swim))) the fact of the matter is he sold out if he's on a show like this every show on AS has a liberal slant some used to not but in general they are either shilling for liberal ideologies or mocking conservative ones. This show is shit. The guy voted for Gary Johnson in '12 lmao what a faggot, if only he was funny

The Rutgers one is the best. A lot of college students need a serious wake up call honestly.

hey sam

Is this cunt paying off the mods to let him shill this shit 24/7?