>NotRelevant.jpg
>Try to explain why that has no bearing on the situation
>She doesn't listen
>Tell her I'm bisexual
>She shuts up because she can't call me a straight white male anymore
>MFW I came out to prove a point
>MFW I'm actually straight.

wow like no one fucking cares

So you emasculated yourself to appease some jumped up airhead because you fear being cast out of political fashion.

I'm sure you've done your blood proud

congratulations you fapped to a shemale.
ur still a faggot

>school

That's not the way to win the arguement, faggot.

The "cis male, white privilege" arguement is made up to shut you down...you failed.

should have told her that if she ever says anything that stupid again, you will vote for Trump out of spite. also, you should find new friends cause she sounds like an absolute drooling idiot.

I remember when I was in 10th grade...

Wear your trump hat.
Concealed carry.
Murder your friend out of spite.

Listen to Bilbo here

It's really the only course of action that he should take.

People would get assaulted if they wore Trump hats where I live. There are more Mexicans than white people and the Mexicans are dumb and violent.

>Friend of 3 years says she'll punch me if I wear it
>girl

How terrifying.

this

fuck off you and yer frends

>being friends with someone who will no longer be your friend over a disagreement

Most of my friends hate me and I hate them and we do not much else but shit talk each other all day and have legitimately angry arguments about shit.
We're still all friends though.

Sounds like that girl is a huge pussy and afraid of any confrontation, so instead of dealing with it and changing as a person they'd prefer to be stagnant and avoid someone who would force a change in their way of thinking. Those kinds of disgusting plebeians are cowards and hold society back.

I just say I was born in Israel and they assume I'm jewish, doesn't work with the most extreme leftists though

Alright kiddo,
thanks for sharing.
You have shitty friend.

You are still a faggot for being friends with that libtwat

I also hate several of the people I associate with and they hate me, it's good to have relationships that last years and years

You learn to respect the people you like more and hate the people you hate even more as time goes on

>debating a super lefty 50 y/o jew adult female at dinner
>she brought up politics and pressed me so i had no choice
>she has absolutely no arguments or true criticisms of trump
>says she just wants to punch me
i'm beginning to see a trend with leffies

high school faggot, can you even vote? your voice doesnt matter.

>MFW you actually a cuck

I really really really wish I could live in a leftist hellhole and not shut up ever about THE GODDAMN 26 GORILLION SLAVS DEAD IN THE SECOND WORLD WAR ALSO IM NOT WHITE AND SLAVS QUALIFY AS A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE OF EURASIAN BECAUSE MUH MONGOLIAN CONQUESTS.
Such a shame.

>>MFW I'm actually straight
sure thing pal

I was a liberal about 5 years ago, and I would have acted the exact same way. The only sustaining way to be a liberal is to only believe that the other side is wrong

van halen flag

We need more ruskie posts senpai you guys don't come here enough.

You don't need to move countries to work at RT

Touche.

if you believe strongly in the religion of equality, you can actually debate for leftism pretty hard.

This is pretty true. Honestly it's pretty hard to beat an educated leftist if you accept that paradigm. It's easy to reach the conclusions they do if you make that assumption.
Of course if you reject it, their arguments break down, because most have never even given the fact that it might not be true a second thought.
Since their entire worldview is based on that idea, when it's questioned all they can really do is turn to insults and ridicule.

OP IS DESTROYING THEIR RIDICULE

WE UNDERSTAND WHAT THE STUPID LEFT WEAKNESS IS.

YET WE REFUSE TO USE THIS METHOD.

FROM NOW ON...YOU ARE ALL GAY MEN FOR TRUMP

GO..GO AND BE MILO

IF YOU CANNOT SEE THE WISDOM IN THIS - THEN YOU REALLY DON'T KNOW A
DAMNED THING ABOUT POLITICS AND THE MODERN SJW.

USE IT

OUT

Filthy Frank hates trumps and isn't funny you stupid underaged reddit fag

First non-spastic ameri-post I have ever read ever.

You should hit her back, you boipussy faggot