>depression
>junk food
>no exercise
Gee OP! It's a mystery!

It's called american food.

Steak sandwiches

WANNA BEND MY DICK TO MY ASS

SO I CAN FUCK MYSELF

It's crazy to think just 10 years ago all little 15 year old skaters wanted to be him and all the little girlies wanted to fuck him. Time is a cruel mistress

Being a washed-up former MTV star ('member MTV?) with no future prospects can do that to a person.

>I used to be in pictures you know!

He really is turning into his father

Surprisingly it's Steve-O who's aged better than most of them

payback's a bitch motherfuc

When you hit pick degeneracy, you stop aging just like rock artists who should've died decades ago, but still give concerts.

>stop aging just like rock artists who should've died decades ago, but still give concerts.
>stop
user did you mean start??

I miss the innocent days when I could get genuine enjoyment from dumb skaterat shows like Viva La Bam and Rob & Big.

These threads always turn into "who's your favorite Jackass?", but I'm gonna spin it a different way.

What's your favorite Viva La Bam episode?

To THIS?

I don't remember any in particular I just have comfy memories of getting home from school of a Friday night and hanging out with my brothers eating pizza and watching viva la bam

I always liked when they set off fireworks in his room while he and his wife were sleeping, and his first instinct was to protect his lady.

His smile, optimism, gone.

It's not just time. Dude got fat.

His parents are pretty good people, probably too agreeable with their children and that's why they came out like that.

BREAKING NEWS: MAN GAINS WEIGHT, AGES

youtube.com/watch?v=xujYZsuf-S0

>with no future prospects
Literally anyone who makes >£2m can be set for fucking life if you're not retarded and then you have more future prospects than anyone. Yes I'm bitter and no he doesn't deserve any pity

Just look at his dad and you knew this would happen eventually.

Ryan Dunn's death fucked him up, I think.

Whenever i see someone of the Jackass crew now i want to kill myself.

Discovered Steve-O's youtube channel thanks to that jew h3h3 and i can't believe how low he's fallen...

I liked the boat ride one, or when they had that big wheel that gave them tasks around town

Fireworks in his van.
That must have been terrifying.

...to this?!

Him doing stunts on Youtube, I feel like that was a given eventually.
Him guest starring on Game Grumps however, the prospect of that is just sad.

The one where they turn his parents house into a skating rink?
The ones where they ruin his Hummer.

I've never had someone who I was in love with die, I can't imagine how he's feeling.
Bam is legit bisexual

>steve-o
>how low he has fallen
He was always a disgusting, crack riddled fartsniffer.

He got one of then, Chris raub or whatever the fuck his name is I think, to suck his dick on stage for a while

He lived a good life dawg

But he was young and didn't gave 2 shits about anything.

No seeing his old body and face while still trying to do "stunts" and begging for youtube subs and followers wherever he can... it's just sad.

It'll happen to you too, user.
I look in the mirror and don't recognize myself.
Ten years can take a toll on a person.
I feel like I got like Bam too. Bit fat, bit balding, lost a lot of friends to drugs and alcohol.
10 years ago was great, now I'm doing fine but I miss the days of reckless adrenaline and testosterone. I hate everyone younger than me, and I'm not even that old. Is 26 still fairly young? Jesus.

Yes you're just being a faggot at this point.

>That don't feed Phil episode where April said Bam is scared of turning into his dad
Kek

now compare him to Knoxville when he was the age Bam is now

Alcoholism. I'm trying to cut way back on the drinking. I'm only three years younger than Bam.

Is there anybody more likeable and charming than Johnny

me;)

Holy fuck, Knoxville is 46 now. Goddamn. Anyway, the Los Angeles Jackass crew was always way more likable than Bam's Pennsylvania group.

yes

>CAN YOU HEAR THE CALL OF THE WASTED AND WOUNDED?

He's a different breed to the Pennsylvania rednecks

di camillo

waiting for him to shave, even Lacy looks better than Bam, and he's like 50 yo

Just imagine how many hot hoes these niggers woulda fucked

Touche

Shit ton of booze and some other drugs.

Damn, he was cute

good taste

Philly white trash genes

getting older

Euron no

If you go to the Jackass Facebook page, they were posting pics of the crew in Australia about 2 months ago. Are they filming something? Even Bam was there.

Sauce?

why does he spend all his time in Finland

EL JUSTO

Jackass was comfy but Wildboyz was comfier

I'm in better shape than this faggot is now.

He flew out of it pretty quick too

He sure as shit doesn't look that agile

apparently Bam's dying

>another West Chester PA burnout

I guess not even Bam could free himself of that curse.

live fast die young

im kinda surprised only ryan dunn died already if im honest. they all spent years drinking and taking drugs and did stupid stuff all the time.

This far in and nobody's made the obligatory earth rocker post yet? I'm gonma build you a skate park >> youtu.be/tks_6VzRjXk

but still a virgin. makes you think...

I have a wonderful boyfriend, thank you very much :P.

There is literally nothing wrong with being a virgin

Most of Sup Forums is still in high school, so being a virgin is still somehow a serious insult to them.

In his prime Bam could have walked into any skatepark/pop punk show and picked the hottest girl there

in that demographic he was the alpha Chad

Age and drinking. I started a skinny fag like Bam but drinking every other day for 10 years fucked me up.

never in a milliion years did i expect steve-o to turn out better off than Bam.
fucking hell

He was either gonna wind up better or dead.
You don't inhale a case of nitrous, snort coke & ketamine for years and survive.

Ville Valo

I'd fuck him

>better than Bam

Didn't Steve-O just melt off half his skin by bathing himself in rocket fuel?

youve just left the winter of your life and now youre stepping into the spring of your life.

the summer of your life will begin at 35 when you become a real man who can crush rock with his fists

at 42 you will be a kingly man at his finest i can allready picture your chisseled jaw, beard and silver hair.

just joking, im nearly 26 and ive never felt weaker, drained - its over, it's like theres no test or energy in me, i feel bloated and sad like i couldnt fight my way out of a wet paper bag, i want to curl up and die with my effeminate skinny arms wrapped around me, i want to succumb and let everyone walk over me.

you guys are both pathetic men, i have 6 years on you and i wake up with a fucking rock hard boner every morning just itching to get out there and fuck young tang, workout, run around with my dog, make yummy food, earn money...

what the fuck is your problem? oh yeah you're on Sup Forums, and you are probably one of the faggots on here that calls me an autist or shits on me in some way if i express a different opinion or lifestyle choice than you

fuck this cancer ass site and all you fucking pathetic dweebs in here

have fun realizing your life is fuckin over while i truly feel like i havent even hit my peak ye tlol, did you even have a peak? you all just missed out totally on everything didnt you
COPE
sucks to b u

I'm fucking 30. Just kill me already.

Difference between Knoxville and Bam in terms of aging gracefully and aging horribly is simple.

Knoxville is a high class S&M whore who, while abusing his body/letting others abuse his body, had the self-awareness that his looks were super-duper important and made a point to preserve them.

Bam meanwhile was the type of white trash street whore who let himself go, didn't take care of himself, and eventually lost his boyish handsomeness and became a fat disgusting slob who no one wanted to fuck

You're on Sup Forums too user.

I get weeks where I feel like I can bat 1000, then I feel like garbage for the rest of the year.

BAM MARGERA, WHAT WILL HE DO NEXT?

do you think there are gay or bisexuals in the jackass crew?

realrob?

With all that homo eroticism in the show? Yes.c

He just looks like an average guy. That's what happens to almost everyone when they get older and their metabolism slows down. Combine that with less energy to be active and voila: dad bod

fucking autist

He's literally made fun of his family's shit genes for over a decade now. He'd always say they were mutated from living right next to Three Mile Island and shit like that.

Jeff and Bam look the same age now, nice.

ape and phil always seemed like great parents, and it always pissed me off when bam did those really mean stuff to them

IF I COULD SAVE TIME IN A BOTTLE

>I've been dead for years, leave me alone!