/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General

100% Edition

pastebin.com/mbWD9SK8

Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SHO_TwinPeaks/status/902177684817661952
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are there any plans for a new season or is this it?

shit show, shit general

first for the definitive twin peaks waifu

There will be Frost's new book in October, but that will be it.

Ohhhhh
mares eat oats
and does eat oats
and little lambs eat ivy
a kid'll eat ivy too
wooden shoe

i already miss dougie

man I gotta love Philip Jeffries but the music ain't so amazing I mean he has like 3 good songs that about it

I plan to watch all 18 episodes in one sitting with a friend next week. Suggestions?

so when coop gives mike his hair does he want him to create another dougie?

tpg in /lit/ when?

watch it this week. showtime is marathoning all 18

that would make sense

don't do it,

Yes, so the new tulpa can live with Janey-E and Sonny Jim. Coop knows he's on a kamikaze mission.

no piss breaks

Any finale leaks yet?

Showtime is up for it, and Kyle mentioned on twitter that his suit is stored for a possible 4th season.

i think we have an 90% of chance of another season user

Aside from the Russian leaks we got weeks ago, no.

ed and norma fuck. full frontal from both. very brave.

Why not?

>ywn see Cooper and Audrey have an unexpected pregnancy and him assuring her it's all going to be alright and they'll find a way to make it work
>ywn see Cooper and Audrey deciding to live together in a cozy cabin surrounded by Douglas Firs
>ywn see Cooper and Audrey raise their baby boy Richard together
>ywn see Ben pissed at first that Cooper got his young daughter pregnant but warming to the idea and giving Richard his first bicyle for his birthday
>ywn see Coop being a proud daddy while he teaches his boy about Tibet and tells him stories about his time in the FBI
>ywn see Coop take Richard, Harry, Andy and Hawk on camping trips
>ywn see Coop and Audrey encouraging their boy when he's feeling down or sad and giving him valuable advice
>ywn see Cooper beaming with joy when Richard has a fulfilling life

That's pretty much established at this point. Janey-E and Sonny Jim are not going to live Dougieless.

The question is whether this Dougie will be fully aware of all that happened and with all the cool things about Coop (strength, driving skills, decent body, fighting skills and such) or left the way that it was when it was the original Dougie which seemed like someone that was not too important in his company, had his "episodes", fucked black chicks on the side and was a fat fuck and all.

this popped up yesterday on reddit from a czech guy that said that he was able to watch the first 4 minutes of episode 17 until they took it down from the platform

Seems legit, but it's possible to be fake too, open it at your own risk

So before we asked "who the fuck is Judy"

And now we also ask "who the fuck is Linda"

>I am the FBI

post yfw

i marathoned all harry potter films once and i almost died

I know harry potter is shit, and twin peaks it's not, but 18 hours is really too much to watch in one sitting

If she hasn't had sex with you yet, I don't think this'll make it happen.

Oops Wrong pic

Judy Garland.

Duh.

>post yfw your CUTE cousin wears your stuff

twitter.com/SHO_TwinPeaks/status/902177684817661952

Roofied Donna is CUTE

>mfw I had a gf that looked better in my trousers than I did...they didn't fit her but she belted the fuck out of them and rocked it. dammit.

how is it that s1-2 Donna so shit but FWWM Donna is the cutest.

>ep 15 killed judyposting
>ep 16 killed vedderposting

reminder that cutefags are on notice.

Good fucking luck. The "cute" and "comfy" degenerates are the same sort that insist fucking traps isn't gay. They simply can't be stopped. The best strategy is containment.

Croatianon here. Remember the electrical interference with the music when One Punch Lad hit? At the end of part 18, OPL's fist makes contact with Dopplecoop's face, and then that comes up again with an effect that's kind of like losing signal, which Lynch uses to change scenes to the final Roadhouse performance. Audrey and Richard are listening in void space. Credits roll.

I'm a little teapot
Short and stout
Here is my handle
Here is my spout

When I get all steamed up
Hear me shout
Tip me over
and pour me out!

Nope

No talks no nothing

Just 1 and done

The original Dougie Jones was made from evil dopple coop's hair so I think that's why he got fat and got a ride from Jade and was generally a scumbag. I think the new Dougie will be a force of good since it's from the good Cooper.

see

Eww. The definitive waifu will always be Laura. Laura is the one!

Autism awareness month was April.

You just need will power and to not have ADHD.

Jade give two rides

>mfw I unironically preordered it

kyle could pull off dougies hair in real life

This season took several years to write and 2 years to direct, so most probably NO

you MUFFIN

>Naido
>O D I A N
>Linda
>L D I A N
>Candie
>C D I A N E
Let this sink in.

>blue rose
>blue floor
LYNCH IS A GENIUS

Kyle could pull off my clothes

Looks like an album cover for blue eyed soul

Why was Coop crying?

Say something nice about Jeremy Lindholm.

I thought there was The Return: Part 1 and Part 2 and the end of Part 1 is coming up. Don't play with my feelings user.

What's that footage from?

He beats his wife over kool-aid and doesn't afraid of anything.

Are you sure you're not thinking of the first show of the season being called Part 1 and Part 2 because it was the first two episodes?

Is there any doubt at this point that Richard will live?

I mean shit I think it's obvious. Most people who think he died there are plebs.

I hear you gave up fags, you'll soon be sucking on sticks again where you're going

>possible
>maybe
It's not happening

yeah and you couldnt stop him and his big strong arms

I guess so. I wasn't ready ;_;

The Return Part 2: Return Harder

Ok so jeffries is an interdimensional teapot that is handling various assassins. But what exactly was his endgame? Kill mr.c? What about the box in argentina?

yfw - albert and her romance won't have a payoff, because albert is dead and the series wont have a 4th season.

They could handwave it and say Albert married her and retired off screen.

don't say this, user. Albert and Morguefu need to have a happy ending. ;_;

>mfw when windom earle will never disguise himself as me to kidnap somebody (me on the left)

Yeah, they showed them hitting it off. That's enough time spent on that.

Just watched episode 12.
Who voiced the "call you at the bar" line? That sounded nothing like Lynch/Gordon.

Why the fuck did Lynch not bring back Heather Graham? She was up for it, and Annie was really important for Coop in the finale, and had a role in FWWM.

Your mom

Nothing warms my heart more than Anniefags thinking Lynch gives a fuck aout her character.

Is it true that Death Grips will play in the final episode?

Julee Cruise ft. Death Grips is confirmed, user

How's annie?

BECAUSE, DALE, I NEED TO MAKE BADLY PRODUCED SEGMENTS THAT WILL MAKE PEOPLE UNCOMFORTABLE INSTEAD OF TRYING TO GET TALENTED ACTORS ON MY SHOW.

Actually the finale features the last recorded performance of the long lost Philip Jeffries.

get well, Lenny

>the teapot appears on the stage at the roadhouse and does man who sold the world.
K I N O

kid lost his dad

YES COOP, I'M WORKING ON IT. TAKING LARGE QUANTITIES OF ADVIL. LARGE QUANTITIES.

Lynch is a talentless hack and you all know it

If Lynch didn't care about her character, he wouldn't have brought her back for FWWM.
Audreyfags still jealous that she didn't become Coop's bitch.

She was so cool with that headline thing.

>WHERE THE FUCK DID MONDAY GO?

What would you literally do?

I was really hoping Bowie would show up at least in a cameo. I figured as long as this has been in the works Lynch would have shot some digital video of Bowie before hep died.

>this man starts walking towards you

what do?

I know something is going to make me cry during the finale, but if he shows up I'm gonna lose my goddamn mind.

>tfw we CUTEposted Laura into becoming a cosmic saviour in Episode 8 AND as a pivotal part of the finale

Is there anything she CAN'T do?

t. audrey

The only confirmed leaks are pictures of Kyle and Sheryl at the director's chair like pic related, a video of the two of them walking hand in hand up to the Palmer House door (both of those were taken in 2015 by a guy who caught them filming), and the Russian synopsis, which was correct for the other three episodes. literally anything else is unconfirmed or bullshit.