Que?

PLEASE MAKE THE THINKING STOP

So you don't like free speech?

IS THIS A FARM?
CAUZ I CAN'T DEAL WITH ALL THIS STRAW!

>quit social media because someone disagreed with you
>gets mad because they couldn't take criticism
>makes comment strawmanning there opposition

Critical thought and self-awareness arei dead. How long does the human race have left, boys?

Yep. And this never happens, if anything the SJW shuts down someone business or ruins their life for saying something. They've also created the culture that shouts down any of it's opponents in a public forum based on race and sex.

Actual autism.

but it's the bad video game designers that get mad when someone speaks against them

LOL

I puked a little

they act like it doesn't happen on both sides.

eg. milo yiannopolis' twitter

I think it is a cinema with all the projection but I could be mistaken the lack of selfreflection means they might be vampires.

What do you mean? A private company has the right to deny service to anyone for whatever reason they like, except when it comes to cakes.

You could do a thread of both these tranny author comics and have fuel forever.

I AM SILLY

exactly. lefties and sjw's will celebrate it when it happens to someone like milo, but then turn around and complain when they get shut down by private individuals for their opinions.

underrated

Hey not bad, whatever the fuck that was.

They leave it out the part where those feminists don't just criticize, but demand those things be shut down or banned or made illegal. Where companies actually cater to their delusions and pull products people enjoyed over 3 tweets complaining about it. Where governments actually cater to their delusions and enact retarded policies that always do more harm than good.

It's the Deus Ex opening in the Arthur comic maker if I remember correctly.

>debating their views as if theyre valid
>Im am not a bigot, they are!

lol nice one dude