Sup ForumsCo/'s Bizarre Adventure: Slow Days Edition

Previous thread: Thread Archive: pastebin.com/WgKbpzk2

MAIN TOPIC: Part 7 is being planned out.

Stand Suggestions are OPEN.

>What's this?
Collab Sup Forums project of JJBA-based stories made out of Sup Forums stuff.

READ THESE LINKS BEFORE CONTRIBUTING YOUR AUTISM
(ALSO, try not to suggest 1:1 copies of stuff in JJBA)

>Canon Stand Info
jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Stand
jojo.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Stands

>Stands Doc
docs.google.com/document/d/14_R9UFLN28p0gcpJWiXHztmrhdSswFbsi9H8uhnFrIs/edit

>Every part, in order
1 - docs.google.com/document/d/1IdBYK9zXpJrDc4vAIHnRLmZpPiKyxiIkj25oOTaaeF0
2 - docs.google.com/document/d/1KA0-Y_HnU_m6V5pwZ7fEtqGMnwm43NrshzANTcCxr34
3 - docs.google.com/document/d/1hDbP7BA0XBP3_3GW0uphroYjQdcW1EW5b37w-r_lsaI
4 - docs.google.com/document/d/1zn-D4aD-cBBfpBtfTLmVM_D9C1cGPYgDYRl_CCGbnsw
5 - docs.google.com/document/d/1UNm7KLXgWF0LMxCCq3VZ3O_VJ8vEqj7d22RjnDqVIEg
6 - docs.google.com/document/d/1l9034tpMm4EdF1NGzisA2bCXBDvUbx_vTR69hXjp_iY
7 - docs.google.com/document/d/1SDhmnLrv5dtVAZx2ewx1JKTsZVoXkE8LRw-8rK2gyhQ
8 - docs.google.com/document/d/10wx78PDHPNMygoTbFvihjTjPF-DwP1Ced8XKT3YNzUQ
>Sidestories
CC - docs.google.com/document/d/1JKNelCoRNbFcSjF8vwha4zaIimnTpMBDTq-gj_GP930
HM - docs.google.com/document/d/1xNRsbONv9Vs-w9VF0yIhhMPwM6vFMoZN90qMaNI-2dc
MS - docs.google.com/document/d/16C58D-OHgdjjtuX_Bhyv_TSv0mGcASsbyTwcclPaK8A

>Phantom Scare: Chapter 1
pastebin.com/bsmui6f7

>Sup ForumsCo/ Comic
cobizarrecomic.wordpress.com/

>Images
ccbabooru.booru.org

>Fighting Game
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-Td-mSKpaCvUjdWM0MxUEU2QTQ

>Voice Impressions (some have expired)
pastebin.com/DcZUTVx1

>Sup ForumsCo/ playlist:「THE SHOW MUST GO ON」
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLWEiXuZ9FOaYfU_0hIoo6qadB1yEO_Km

Plus4chan thread
boards.plus4chan.net/coc/t52034.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Powers_and_abilities_of_Superman#Superhuman_breath
youtube.com/watch?v=7UevBVGMap4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sorry guys, I'm usually the user that bumps the thread in those times of the day, but I've been a little busy with other stuff. Expect this thread to last until bump limit this time.

We're about to write part 7's first leg of the race, things have been going pretty well so far

Things will probably get better towards the end of the year.

Ok, let's recapitulate

None of the protagonists get a Stand until the end of the US stage, Pym get his Stand from a Jawbreaker and develop an ability from the Corpse part in France, while Hex get his Stand from the Corpse's eye

So far Mirror Master, V and Aunt May are our confirmed members of the Brotherhood of Dada

It's been a while since I really got into this again. So, what's the endgame here? Is that one guy that was making a comic still alive? What's the deal?

Yes, I think he's still making the comic, but he said part 6 was too lighthearted and had too much forced memeys. So we are trying to make part 7 more serious and more gory than the average Sup ForumsCo/.

Endgame is described perfectly in the part 7 doc. I'm looking foward to it, at least.

>what's the endgame here?
Make stories based on JoJo in a setting with Sup Forums characters, we are currently working on part 7

>Is that one guy that was making a comic still alive?
Yes, but it been awhile since the last update

Well, I mean I did work on this a lot when it first started out. I just don't know how much has changed. I see a lot of characters and Stands were changed or taken away.

What happens when all the Parts are outlined?

And I'm the user who had the last three posts of last thread and has been pitching ideas to an empty thread it seems.

So the bag of stand jawbreakers is the prize for getting to CN City first.
Maybe Mirror Master tells him the prize will be given to him later since there are some complicated matters surrounding it, so Pym doesn't get that prize until they're outside of the US and on Fantastic Island because it'd be illegal otherwise.

Dr. Henry Killinger is also a confirmed member of Mr. Nobody's inner circle.

>What happens when all the Parts are outlined?
They are written in depth, part 1, 2 and 5 are the ones that are for the most part complete.

>I see a lot of characters and Stands were changed or taken away.
I think that happened mostly in part 6, since it went through a major overhaul.

So he gets the bag while he's onboard the Iron Vulture?

Alright, cool.

So, what exactly in Part 7 is being worked on right now?

I'd say part 6 is also for the most part complete, save for that under the jail bit.

Yes, he gets the back after they've left the USA. If he gets it while on board the Iron Vulture that should be a testament to just how much Mr. Nobody has paid Don Karnage for this job since an entire bag of stand jawbreakers can sell for millions.

Well right now I think we're still hashing out the factions and motives, trying to make sure we'll be able to balance everything that everyone else is doing without overshadowing the main characters too much.

Currently I'm just adding any major stuff from last thread to the doc.

I think in this thread we could work on some of the interviews with the racers before the first leg of the race starts.

Gee user, are you sleeping well?

Also, I thought we could include some more cities from comics so here's a map I found with some DC locations. We could relocate some of them if we need to.

I'd like to have the characters pass through weird gotham city shenanigans as a reference to that thread in pic related.

Phase 1 to Aberdale needs specifics. All we know is that Spongbob "Dity Dan" Squarepants is a top racer, Dan Backslide gets fucked over and works with Loki, Dick Dastardly finishes top 20. Other racers that finish top 20 should be noted, I suggest the wizard, cyber six, pym and hex, wander and sylvia, jack and shocker, of course not in that specific order

more like Sup ForumsCo/'s dead thread haha

I think Shocker should reach the checkpoint before Pym and Hex, since he crippled Hex horse and Pym was delayed for picking Hex.

I think the board is just going faster than normal, prolly the run up to halloween.

You guys really love embarrassing yourselfs.
Reminds me how those Hunger Games faggots kept trying to have their games here. Just stop trying to push a dead meme.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh... Beneath this mask, there is an idea, Mr. user... and ideas. Are. Bulletproof.

Pfft! You seriously think you can stop us now?

Isn't it past your bedtime.

Who killed Spongebob?

The race could go through either Keystone City or Central City

Karnage could also be on Nobody's side after getting a clemency, like the racers, for providing his services (He would technically be a privateer of the US government)

I was up late last night watching toonami, so I was keeping the thread up.

No one stepped in after me.

Any city they pass through they'll have to pass through in a hurry, there's no time for stationary plots to unfold between checkpoints.

I was thinking of that episode of the Simpsons where Homer hallucinates because of the hot peppers he ate. Loki should be doing something during that leg.

Dan Backslide would be taken care of before they ever leave the first check point.

I think you got your wording mixed up since all that stuff you're talking about is what we have planned for the first leg of the race from Hill Valley City to San Fransokyo.

We also need time limits for each leg.

I think Shocker should finish in 5th.

1st - Spongebob
2nd - Goofy
3rd -
4th -
5th - Shocker
Not sure past this though, but the next three should still finish in this order even if they're further back.
6th - Sylvia
7th - Wander
8th - Jack
-
17th - Dick

Where should Hex and Pym finish?

Goofy kills Spongebob and takes the left leg from him before it even merges with him.

However it's not going to be made apparent, there will be more than one person who could've done it leading to ambiguity about a handful of racers.

>interviews
Whoever is doing that walks up to Spongebob on his rock, he's wiggling back and forth, dancing while sitting, singing "THE KRUSTY CRAB PIZZA, IS THE-" and then the interview person asks him "Mr.... Dirty Dan, you do realize your vehicle is a rock?" "The Pioneers used to ride these babies for miles!"
And when the race starts he plows right through a house with it.

And when his rock is at the finish line of the first check point, it's there like Patrick's rock in the snail race episode with Spongebob on top of it doing a victory screech.

>Where should Hex and Pym finish?
Probably one of the last places, if not the last place. Rex could finish on 3rd or 4th place.

>Goofy is about to reach the first checkpoint, He congratulates himself for being on first place
>Then he notices a giant rock in the middle of the line, he wonders how the hell that thing got there
>Cut to Spongebob doing a victory screech surrounded by reporters

Oh no, there are THOUSANDS of racers. They rank in the top 100 easy if there were just coming up on the bridge before Dick blew it up.

If anything Dick blowing up the bridge shot them up through the rankings since it took out or delayed a number of racers while Pym just pushed some buttons and hydrofoil'd his way across the bay.

I meant among the first 20 racers, they could reach the first checkpoint in 20th place

So 20th and 21st place then?

And so Pym receives one of the Varrick Industry shrinking capsules (awarded to the top 50) and begins his start of size obsession.

1st - Spongebob
2nd - Goofy
3rd - The Wizard
4th - Aunt May
5th - Shocker
6th - Sylvia
7th - Wander
8th - Jack
9th- Tempo
10th- Cybersix
11th- Haddock
12th- Rex
13th- Chameleon
14th- The Beatles
15th- Sam
16th- Max
17th - Dick
18th- Navi
19th- Rorschach
20th- Pym
21st- Hex

sound fair?

>17th - Dick
>18th- Navi
I don't remember these two.

Dick Dastardly and Navi, undercover Interpol agent who can talk to computers or something

There is a prize after each checkpoint, right? If one of those rewards is key for the plot then Hex and Pym should end among the top 50.

Yes, though I'm not sure if Rorschach is part of the race

>I'm not sure if Rorschach is part of the race
Oh he probably isn't, he's just shadowing the more promising racers and occasionally going "Hrrm."

During the fight between Backslide and Spongebob, the latter should use Ocean Man to toss pieces of himself into Backslide's car, Dan believes that they do nothing until a copy of Spongebob appears in the backseat, and then another one, and another, until his car is full of Spongebobs that pester him and make him crash against something.

>Dan's Random Runabout is about to crash into a rather large cactus.
>V (from the mask on the front of the runabout): "Curses!"
>The Random Runabout crashes.
>V gets a face full of cactus spines and Dan ends up head first in an owl nest...with a rather pissed off owl.

Navis.

Yeah, sounds fair.

Well, I thought Rorschach was trying to not draw attention to himself, so maybe he's ranked further back.

The prize at the first check point for the first 50 racers is just a Varrick capsule, works like dino-caps from Dragon Ball.

Not sure what the first place prize is. Should be something special.

Also, we need to decide on how many points each place is worth.

I'm thinking Rorschach races as Kovacs. Would draw less attention than a dude in an inkblot mask.

>Dan punches one of the Spongebobs out of the car
>He rolls on the ground and is ran over by another competitor, cut to the shocked expresion of its driver
>next panel reveals a big puddle of water where the Spongebob was supposed to be.

>When Dan crashes, the Spongebobs are flung in all directions.

what is the Wizard's Stand?

bump

We don't know.

It could be

>[PINBALL WIZARD] allows alt-verse Daffy to either control spherical objects for destructive purposes or can imbue other objects or people (including himself) with spherical qualities that allow them to ricochet off any surface (think Daffy bouncing off the walls doing the HOO HOOs).

OR

[THE WIZARD] (Act 1)
>Appearance: Wizard Daffy's staff.
>Ability: [BEHOLD THE WIZARD]: The Stand can manipulate probability to cause events that aid him, such as causing traffic lights to remain red for his opponents longer than they do for him. These are always minor enough to be dismissed as coincidences.
>Power: D
>Speed: D
>Range: B
>Durability: D
>Precision: A
>Potential: A

Stand: [THE WIZARD] (Act 2)
>Appearance: A crystal humanoid wearing an outfit resembling LeTerally's, but in the colors and style of Wizard Daffy's robes.
>Ability: [BEWARE HIS POWER]: The Stand can transform unliving (and living, but non-sapient) material to resemble the fantasy world of his imagination; landscape and buildings will become fantasy landscape, while cars, animals and other "mobile" objects will become monsters under the Wizard's control. The effect will spread out steadily from the Wizard's position up to the maximum range of his Stand, and will revert when he moves away.
>Power: A
>Speed: B
>Range: C
>Durability: B
>Precision: A
>Potential: D

I can make an elaborate description of the first one (though we used Pinball Wizard for an arc in part 6). Are we still using the idea of 「CUBAN PETE」 as the Wizard's evolved Stand?

I thought we were having Ace Venture from the cartoon have that stand.

>「PINBALL WIZARD」 or 「PINBALL MASQUERADE」 (six nightmares at the pinball masquerade)
>Appearance: A greenish orb which contains an embryonic/fetal version of 「La Cucaracha」 crammed inside it that develops each time the Wizard absorbs a portion of Daffy’s identity. It can be concealed inside the crystal in the Wizard’s staff.
>Abilities: Allows the Wizard to take control of any spherical object in his range, objects affected by 「PINBALL WIZARD」 can be levitated at the user’s leisure as long as they remain inside the Stand’s field of action. Despite this limitation, the Wizard can shoot any sphere in his command at high speed.
>As an additional ability, 「PINBALL WIZARD」 can imbue objects and people (including his user) with spherical qualities, an object imbued is able to roll and ricochet off any surface independent of his natural shape.

The original idea was that the Wizard became the equivalent of alt-Diego with Cuban Pete as his Stand (though I have some reticence to bring back the original mask after what happened in part 1 and the Looniversity arc of part 5)

The first take of an idea is fine and all, but I think we give them too much credit just for being the first take.

Things change, we already have 3 Daffys in this part now.
-Wizard
-Thug-abomination-Daffy (one stop location villain)
-Danger (minor role, nothing more than a cameo)

I think that's plenty without any of the mask stuff going into play.
And really, Jojo part 1 had a mask, but there was no mask in Jojo part 7 even though there was a new Dio.

Does the abomination had an identity before transforming or is just a nameless mook?

>Danger (minor role, nothing more than a cameo)
Was there any fragment of Daffy's self inside Danger Duck after he awake? After the encounter with the Wizard when their eyes glow, he could comment about feeling a weight being lifted from him, hinting that the Wizard absorbed the traces of Daffy's identity

I was thinking the mooks could be those gangsters from the Daffy Duck cartoon.
The one with Snake Eyes, Hammer Head, others. Daffy killed them all in that cartoon.

And there could've still been some traces left inside of Danger, the scenario you bring up works to our purposes.

Everyone above this line has sucked about 20 dicks

neat

>we need to decide on how many points each place is worth.
Well, here's the results of SBR first stage, use them as example

So at what point would it be made apparent that he's Rorschach? When would Kovacs put on the ink blot mask?

When he's running around the check points looking for clues?

We should probably have a further down cut off point for when points are awarded.

Like maybe the first 100 get points, but even though some racers could be in the final leg of the race with no points, they stay in it since they still have a shot at the Wishing Star.

The points are just there to figure out who gets the cash money prize at the end.

Maybe in Aberdale, when he is investigating the racers that went missing in the forest, he put on the mask. After that, he puts on the mask whenever he gets serious (like when Pym spill the beans about the Corpse)

So are they going to fight zombies in that town or what?

I pitched the idea, but I never got any feedback.

In Over the Garden Wall, the Beast turned people into trees. Maybe the Beast can animate the corpses that are still inside the trees.

bump

So zombie trees is what we want?

Zombie trees that grew out of coffins? Or have coffins embedded into them.

why they need coffins?

Wooden coffins with corpses in them that have been turned into zombie coffins.

As in the wood is now undead and growing using the corpse inside to grow again.

So the coffins turned into the trees? does the oil that exudes from the edelwood turns the racers into more trees or zombies?

Do you really think it should be able to turn others into zombies instead of just planting them in the ground?

Also keep in mind this is a one night encounter and, though terrifying and strange, the next morning the racers are off again.

>No one stepped in after me
I'll try to deliver the Morning Bump consistently from now on though.

Also, are we going to include hazards for each location as well or are things going to be only about how the characters interact? Maybe some characters could set traps based on these surroundings too. It would be cool to have the locations matter in the race.

So could we use those Halloween-tier cliche monsters made from vegetables in there? Maybe some monsters from Nightmare Before Christimas, Gravity Falls, those characters from the OTGW pilot, Watermelon Stevens.

I can't think of any specific ones right now, but it goes like that, the beast can create halloween-tier life from plant stuff using some kind of oil (which could be used to mimic zombies too).

>hazards
The whole reason why we have Dick Dastardly as someone Mr. Nobody hired is to do this so the race stays exciting.

From start to check point 1 there's industrial waste to worry about.

From check point 1 to 2 they have to go through a desert, so that's something to consider.

Check point 2 to 3 is pretty much roads and towns since there are a number of them across the USA.

Phase 2 start to checkpoint 4 is a water route, so waves are a thing, but there's also island hopping.

4 to 5 is across Spain and France.

5 to 6 is across central and eastern Europe, so mountains.

Phase 3 start to check point 7 (Rio) is an army, mountains, and jungles, so shit gets crazy.

We haven't decided on where check point 8 is yet. Possibly Cape Suzette.

And since you replied to me in all three of those and I need a way to break up what I'm replying to
I guess we could use those plant people. It's better than just turning people into zombies anyway.

The Beast's job to to protect its corpse parts, not go out and eat people.

You mean natural hazards? yeah, I don't see why not, there was an idea some threads ago about having to deal with tidal waves during the Atlantic stage

I was considering the idea that Handsome Tulio could join the race while it goes through his country, and use it as an spectacle where he hunts down the racers.

There was an idea last thread or the thread before about V playing a prominent role in taking Tulio down.

Yes, also TOM's Space Oddity messing with Tulio's Stand.
I find the idea of a sculptural half-naked monkey chasing and pummeling background racers hilarious. What is the effect of the Hero's skull besides the handsomeness?

I've been thinking on some things to make the location's stayings interesting without looking too forced or too deus ex machina, but nothing gold came yet. Here's some loose ideias.

>The race is pretty intrusive wherever it is located, so residents may try to counter react
>Hill Valley is having a civil war of the Valley vs the Hills ( probably sparked by Nobody)
>Springfield residents attack the racers with hunting riffles and weapons like that
>Gotham (and the race itself) is being attacked by Joker/other supervillain in a ridiculous way (think of 60's Joker usual plans)
>CN City are having some kaiju fighting with the powerpuff girls in there too

You guys said it should be a bloodbath, so here's an ideia, I just hope it doesn't get too much like Superjail in Part 6.

Also, I think it's fitting for us to include Halloween stuff at this time of the year. Also, can we cameo/include the Monster House (from that stop-motion/CGI movie) in the Beast part too?

>sculptural half-naked monkey chasing and pummeling background racers

Super headbutts could be useful for that, though we should make it more gory than funny for the sake of seriousness.

Breath powers.

Maybe have the Monster House be the hold house that marks the entrance to the overgrown cemetery and the wood of that house has become zombiefied as well.

Not sure about the PPG though since we used them in part 4 in Molly's Gamble. It's been, at minimum, 8 years in-universe since part 4. Possibly more depending on what year Mr. Nobody's term is in. Another reason why the race is happening now is this is when the Wishing Star has finally gotten close enough to Earth for it to be a part of Mr. Nobody's plan. It takes time for mass to move through space after all, even if it is a big ball of magical bullshit energy, it didn't just teleport a the end of part 6 to Earth's orbit as soon as the beam of STAR energy from the vortex went by it.

Also, San Fransokyo has those huge floating turbine things, so we should use those somehow, like someone gets launched into the air by one of the raising kaiju and them bounce off of them, or some kind of fight happens on top of them during the racers' stay in the city.

Wasn't he gonna be in Part 4? As some kind of weapon/living Stand used by the serial killer society?

>can we cameo/include the Monster House (from that stop-motion/CGI movie) in the Beast part too?
The house is made with wood from the haunted trees?

Maybe he could be the first antagonist that uses a Style.

>Super headbutts
>Be grateful that the last thing you see will be by handsome semblance!

yeah, but he was cut along with Maleficent

Monster House had that power of controlling its garden's grass, making everything that touched there to be stuck by the house. Maybe it got their vehicles stuck and that was how they were forced to fight the beast.

Yea, I was worried about the PPG reappearence there. I thought we could use the PPGZ version, but it was an anime, so that's a no. Maybe we could use come other characters from CN City there, we have tons to choose from in there. Maybe we could just use the NuPPG in here and reuse that episode from NuPPG where a horse transforms into a red kaiju monster in there too.

I don't have any special ideias for San Fransokyo yet.

It's a real shame, he could be a terrifying antagonist if used right.

I think Aberdale will be a boring little town, so when three hyper active kids start pestering the racers stopped there for the night (next check point announced in the morning) they have nothing better to do than humor them.
Then things get weird when someone pisses The Beast off and more racers get involved.

Maybe just use character who aren't the PPG for CN City.

But anyway, before they even get to Aberdale they have to cross the desert. Vince/Jack is a bee keeper as a hobby. One of the things to keep an ear out for when you're in the desert is buzzing; where there's bees, there's water.

Maybe whoever Jack/Vince was riding with (Sam and Max?) for this leg of the race has a break down, their car overheats, and Jack is able to use this knowledge to find water in the desert so they can still be in this race.

Hex and Pym do pretty well over this leg of the race since Hex knows deserts.

Well, now The Beast is finally getting a chance here after being cut from part 4, then cut from part 5, now finally has a solid role in part 7.

If you have some ideas for him, now's the time.

Parasitic tree roots seems most fitting. They spread throughout the body, wrapping around the bones and clogging up veins and organs.

Some real body horror shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Powers_and_abilities_of_Superman#Superhuman_breath
>Clark walked around constantly expelling a jet of air straight down from his nostrils to keep his body just millimeters from his walking surface
>With the Skull, Tulio can levitate with his breath

>after being cut from part 4, then cut from part 5
Heh, like D.A.V.E.

>plant fragments can come to life again and infect/parasite your skin, which might end up zombifying you if left untreated
>halloween-tier plant monsters growing on you
Sounds like something that would happen in Jojo tobehonest. Maybe have some background racers be affected by it and get transformed into zombies.

Maybe that happens to Haddock and he beats the beast because he has so much alcohol in his system.

And of course because he lights him on fire with his breath.

Two unrelated ideas I just had.

One, on the way to Aberdale through the desert the Roadrunner should be a race correspondent with a camera affixed to his head. I know he has an atomic super clone already used back in part 5, but I don't remember the original ever being used.

Two, we have Clarence, Sumo, and Jeff appearing in Aberdale. Something to note is that Clarence's grandfather in one episode was revealed to be a Hank Hill look-a-like with the same voice and everything.
I don't want to pass that up, but I don't know if we even could work that in.

No, we never used the original Roadrunner, though Coyote appeared in part 1.

Make him elderly, but still fast then.

Also, if we need some background racers, Turbo Teen comes to mind.

youtube.com/watch?v=7UevBVGMap4

Oh yea, there was also that bullshit freezing breath power too.

The Roadrunner ideia is interesting. Maybe we could have him be an ally of Jack in the corpse part thing in Nowhere.

We should have him as a second coming of Hank Hill to keep with the characters from other parts callbacks thing. Maybe he's the one who helps them defeat the Beast when Clarence's gang sees things get out of control.

>A familiar voice is heard
>"Dang it, Creendence"
>Clarences grandfather, Seymour Wendle, appears out of fucking nowhere

Maybe he uses an charcoal themed suit to try to burn down the monsters, the Monster House (which only way to be defeated is by throwing a explosive in its heart/chimney) and the Beast, which leads to the light fire thing in .

If the roadrunner is a camera man for the race, I think he'd be forbidden from helping the racers.

Eh... charcoal? That's a bit too out there for me.

You know, Cotton bedded hundreds of women, it wouldn't surprise me if Seymour Wendle was actually another of his bastard sons.

We also need to work on our Strickland Goodwill Foundation presence in this part, which has been under Bobby's control for a couple years now to get it back on track.

Maybe the prize for the top 50 who make it to Aberdale first is something from Strickland.

These are both shit

>Charcoal themed suit
Thankfully no one from the Strickland Foundation is nearby to watch that aberration.

One of the racers should be sponsored by the Foundation

I think that's what Navis' cover story is since she has Courage's computer as her vehicle's AI.

I also think at some point Rex and Melusine should get into a fight when Rex uses that helicopter build thing and violates the race's no flying rule.
Not during the first phase, but at some point.

OK, it's on you now to make sure the thread doesn't drop off like the last two have.

I kind of like Pinball Wizard. If only because it could also play nicely with and against Hex's stand eventually.

It also sort of throws a mist over the "Leterally"-ness of it. that said I can see the appearences of "the Wizard" being the manifestation of the stand.

A sort of duck in 2001 Space Odyssey God Baby Pose in a crystal ball that can be wielded atop a wizard staff (the sphere is the stand and it is only visible once characters get stands).

Why? Not a fan of the grandfather thing, but the idea of Roadrunner being a living camera sounds pretty cool.

bump

Ok, here's a bump

If the charcoal ideia is too much, we can just use something like eletrecity or Methane.

Maybe we should use a grown up Little Beeper instead of the original Roadrunner though. Part 1 is almost 50 years from now and it is kind of implied Roadrunner met Wile back then.

bump

bump.

Maybe it's an accidental gas explosion?

Could work.

I had two ideas to explain how Nobody is tracking down the Corpse parts: The first is that He has the other eye of the the corpse and uses it as a scrying tool of sorts to get visions of the location of the other parts. The other, more silly option is that he drops the Super Rod in a bowl full of water and it acts like a compass.

If we use electricity, it could be a remnant of Strickland's brief stint with electric-based tech.

Yeah because a camera going cartoonishly fast is pretty useful when you're going for abstract blur photography.

Can't believe some of the people here

>The other, more silly option is that he drops the Super Rod in a bowl full of water and it acts like a compass.
He does this, doing anything else would make too much sense.