How are religioustards going to react when it's discovered that there is in fact life on other planets?

How are religioustards going to react when it's discovered that there is in fact life on other planets?

It's not in any of their books

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZL4yYHdDSWs
foxnews.com/opinion/2010/09/28/dave-silverman-pew-survey-atheists-bible-preacher-god-islam-holy-american.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Never read the Book of Mormon, eh?

God created life

>god created us in his image

>his image might happen to be a ghoulish looking freak.

kek

Demons m8. Watch them suggest we listen to the globalist ideas. After all space belongs to everyone

God did it afterwards.

If there are aliens I want to watch Dunning-kruger suffering atheists show off their high-school educations to them.

"god gave us purpose and not them"
screencap this.

I'm not religious but the possibility of us running into more intelligent beings is kind of scary. They could destroy us or some shit.

I think atheists will be BTFO'd when the aliens start talking about how great Jesus was on their world and that we should convert.

>not in any of their books

None of the mainstream religions have interpretations that rely on this planet being the only one with life. They're probably going to keep being religious and continue to live their lives.

Aliens from space?! Could we please stop with the atheist fairy tales? We get it... You are stupid.

Why would they? We wouldn't (intentionally) go and destroy some other planet if it was inhabited. Aliens will have lefties too

they will say some stupid shit like 'oh yeah god created that too just because he didn't tell us doesn't mean it wasn't him.'

I honestly don't know how anyone with basic understanding of the world around them can believe in the stuff in holy books claim as truth. I know some guy who literally believes the earth is 6k years old, only sub-humans believe in a god their IQ is too low to be human

This, they will pretend to be saviours and or they created us, but don't believe them.

Atheists will be BTFO as soon as they open their idiotic mystical mouths and start talking about infinite chains of coincidences and the intelligence of unintelligent matter.

>I'm not religious but the possibility of us running into more intelligent beings is kind of scary. They could destroy us or some shit.

What kind of bill would you send us?

They might help us.

But then they might be like us. Look what has happened every time our race came into contact with a less technologically advanced or civilised once.

Says the slob who believes in little green men.

>It's not in any of their books

What is Scientology?

They'll find a new book in a cave somewhere that explains all of it. DO you even religion?

Makes me kek reading """"red pilled""" anons here who genuinely believe the earth to be 6000 years old

Why cant religion and life on other planets exist together? Seriously though...wouldn't our religion be specifically for earth though? Who knows...maybe the life on other planets has their own beliefs..
this thread is stupid.

That's not a religion, it's a for-profit organisation developed by a sci-fi writer

What is Ezekiel??

lmao this dumbshit BTFO himself.

Happens all the time. Always nothing.

Bible is relevant to earth matters, other worlds would function on their own shit. Does not affect Christianity assuming that is what your butthurt over.

No alien life will ever be found. Screen shot this.

>inb4 muslims declare a holy war

I thought atheist didn't believe things.

Alien life could be entirely impossible to understand, with a culture, evolutionary background and thought processss that could all be completely different and unlike anything on this planet. Holding them to our mora or logicall standards is making a grave mistake in anthromorphising them.

tot them aliens are children of satan. their god is a man

I am not so arrogant as to believe that God only created us, far out on the remotest arm of the milky way galaxy, in universe so vast it contains an uncountable (by us) number of galaxies. That we were the only ones?

That would be so incredibly sad.

>ameritard thinks humans were designed to be fat useless fucks
god you people are stupid. and fat.

The new new testament. mormons already got that covered

Have you ever talked to one??

They believe a bunch of mystical shit, because they barely understand science, or even successive logic, and default to abstract bullshit to hide the fact.

Pope John already answered your question, use google.

Spoon feed me

John 10:16
And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and they shall become one flock, one shepherd.

No, but we absent-mindedly have been annihilating other species basically forever.

Aylmaos would likely be so different from us that it's impossible to know what their moral or ethical process might look like.

They could he benevolent. They could just as easily by entirely absent any kind of ethical process. Like machines. Or they could not consider us so inferior that actions that effect us are as meaningless to them as killing ants at your picnic is to you. Or they could just be dicks.

What if we contacted aliens and they were hyper advanced sjws ?

Why would religious books that govern life on other contain information irrelevant to that?

No one has ever claimed that the Bible contains the sum total of all knowledge in the universe.

What did they mean by this?

I believe there is a good chance of finding life in terms of bacteria but nothing intelligent, even if it exists it is unlikely to ever be found.

>Needs a decent environment to survive in
>Has to be able to at least transmit radio signal so we could find them
>Has to have not died out yet (This is the big one since space is so vast, a civilisation could start and then die out in the time it takes to travel to them)
>Has to be in our galaxy otherwise there is no hope
>Even if they died out there would need to be some evidence that we could find they had existed

Also,

Ezekiel 4-5

And I saw, and behold a whirlwind came out of the north: and a great cloud, and a fire infolding it, and brightness was about it: and out of the midst thereof, that is, out of the midst of the fire, as it were the resemblance of amber: And in the midst thereof the likeness of four living creatures: and this was their appearance: there was the likeness of a man in them.

I am an atheist and I'm a skeptic. Being a skeptic is almost a "tenant" of atheism.

Sorry I just reread that and it's fucked.

Fuck you autocorrect

I don't believe in 'little green men'. But it is a mathematical certainty that there is life elsewhere in the universe, whether advanced or primordial is completely unknown. Unfortunately religious people have hard time grasping the scale of the universe (they try to block it out because it goes against the whole god creator thing). Religious people are just stupid sheep, why can't they just say there was a 'creator' that created the universe and physical laws and left it to be (that's acceptable even though flawed already). But instead they believe in storys about seas being parted and 3 million animals put onto one boat.

This is has got to be the definition of insanity.

Do you believe in the necessity of creation, or do you believe that all matter is infinite with no beginning?

Don't mormons believe in space aliens?

2 Kings 2:10-12

10 So he said, “You have asked a hard thing. Nevertheless, if you see me when I am taken from you, it shall be so for you; but if not, it shall not be so.” 11 Then it happened, as they continued on and talked, that suddenly a chariot of fire appeared with horses of fire, and separated the two of them; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.

12 And Elisha saw it, and he cried out, “My father, my father, the chariot of Israel and its horsemen!” So he saw him no more. And he took hold of his own clothes and tore them into two pieces.

That dude has pretty hair.

he also made ants and goblin sharks you stupid faggot! So an Aly is ok.

>it's impossible to know what their moral or ethical process might look like.
>morality and ethics is subjective

> implying religiousfags have any issue reconciling facts that are completely contradictory to their belies

Just like all of you stupid faggots in this shitty ass, cesspool of a containment board.

You don't even know what religious people believe, and lump them all into your caricature of religious people.

You're literally an ignorant bigot.
lmao

I believe that if a god existed that it would need a creator or that it came about by a natural process. I dont think complex things like a god just exist on its own.

what if it turns out the aliens all have semetic features and Jewish last names

Neither are kangaroos. So what?

>Does not affect Christianity assuming that is what your butthurt over.
Not to mention it's not like humans will ever interact with life from one of these hypothetical worlds.

The laws of physics are iron-bound and the gulf that would have to be crossed to reach such worlds is beyond human comprehension.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZL4yYHdDSWs

Scientific minded people who believe we have a future among the stars are even more irrational than the most out of touch fundamentalist theist, because at least the beliefs of the theist are consistent with the dogma he professes to believe in.

can you imagine, isis space program.
>we space now
>allah akbar
>abu, light fuse on space rocket, god willing
>boom

>find intelligent life
>they come and obliterate us
Don't open Pandora's Box.

You didn't answer the question.

That would be solipsists. Atheists still believe in the existence of other consciousnesses.

Who ready to remove ayy lmaos

Actually, and this has been well documented go look it up, atheists tend to know more about religion than religious people themselves. Most grow up indoctrinated into their parents' religion like everyone else, but for one reason or another it doesn't hold and they break free of it. It's by virtue of them actually understanding what religion, that they then reject it.

What is the book of Enoch.
Kill self and then delete this thred.

>has to have not died

Doesn't matter. Fold the fifth.

>yfw the intelligent life they find is god

What would your faggot say if a more advance alien life had no gods`?

To save our mother earth from any alien attack
from vicious giant insects who have once again come back
we'll unleash all our forces we won't cut them any slack
The EDF deploys!

Hows it going to make a difference if there is? We cannot make it out of our solar system

Nah, it'd most likely be demons.

I don't know. I don't have enough information to really believe one way or the other.

Maybe their advanced tech could E̶r̶a̶d̶i̶c̶a̶t̶e̶ stabilize the middle east

Dude.
Are you fucking kidding???
Atheist only know memes and other nonsense, it's why they are atheist. Ever heard of the Dunning-Kruger effect?? Pretty much the definition of atheist.

Tenth dimensional consciousness wishing to experience itself.

>Atheists still believe in the existence of other consciousnesses.
>implying atheists aren't beginning to lean toward the belief that consciousness itself is an illusion since they are unable to scientifically falsify it, and "What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence lol".

Fair enough.

>this is what atheists believe
I think you mean nihilists
solipsism is the belief that you are the only consciousness and the world is a figment of your imagination or something

so solipsists are a subset of atheists.

I wouldn't care if ayys rekt us just as long as I can't watch them out jew the jew

What a happening that would be

It's not fucking ayy lmaos you niggers. Even if it was ayys their civilization probably died out thousands of years ago. Screenshot this.

It needs to end.

>Fermi Paradox

Eat a dick, nigger.

He didn't say that, just that they have a different morality to our own.
You can easily see this as them having a shitty moral code and us a good one.

Is this some sort of meme or are you actually that typical retarded fat American who hates science and all knowledge. You seem like the kinda inbred that trys to get evolution banned in schools

>How are religioustards
1. denial
2. depression
3. degeneracy (rioting, attack on science as "diabolical" etc etc.)
4. defeat (an hero)
5. disabused

Yeah, but if God can do anything miraculously, without any potential or actual, wouldn't God not fit in that chart because he's fictional?

topkek

What if one of those extraterrestrials is the Jewish messiah

Do we have to discount the instances that are most recent, like North Sentinel Island and the Pacific Cargo Cults?

foxnews.com/opinion/2010/09/28/dave-silverman-pew-survey-atheists-bible-preacher-god-islam-holy-american.html

I even got it from your favorite, all-mighty news source for you. There are also a ton of studies showing religion being associated with being literally stupid (lower IQ), poor, and uneducated.

What are the chances of this signal being actually real?

They meant to be sensational, they couldnt afford to run a drill, telescope time and research is expensive.

Not a religion, that's for fucking sure.

The jews are behind this.
Look into Project Blue Beam.

LOL!
Triggered the criminal/abbo half-in-half with the DK Effect. Works every time on insecure poorly educated fools.

>be mormon
>be ok with this

Mormons believe intelligent life to exist on worlds without number. Most of those worlds will have Mormon aliens. Pic related, statue in SLC.

we will react the same way we have reacted to all new and strange things. We will try to convert it to our religion, Try to make it side with our politics, make it pick our cotton and fruit, and we will fuck it.