Nov. 8, 2016

Say it with me:

President Hillary Rodham Clinton

>> being this confident when on 1 state need to turn based on polls created by Hillary supporters

See Brexit

are you fucking retarded? that electoral map is the best case scenario for trump. how delusional are you?

Madam president, the national review just confirmed trump has no path.

haha

> what's PA?

i also remember weeks ago when the poll said that trump would be lucky to hit 200 in a bcs but here we are

That's like comparing apples and oranges. It's an entirely different country.

You're right. Right wing retards are autists. That is legit base case for Trump. The fact is Hillary has double digit leads in VA and PA. All she has to do is hold those 2 and she wins. But she's also up in Iowa, Nevada, Ohio, Florida, and NC right now.

PA's been blue since 1992 lol

Given that if she does win the election, that she'll be President-elect so you can fuck right off.

If she does get elected, then she'd be the perfect person to pardon Snowden because they both like to ignore the rules on handling classified information for personal gain.

>Trump up 14 in NH
>NH Blue

Into the trash this one goes!

Say it With me
Turn 18
Seek Sunlight
Hit the Weights
Have Sex
Take a Shower
Get a Clue

What is PA?

>Trump up 14 in NH

According to?

this

one outlier that I can't find anywhere except here

I'm 25 m8.

what the fuck is wrong with you niggers voting hillary lmao, are you all retarded?

checks out

I know this was made to be a bait thread and all that, but this is what it WILL look like if Trump loses in November. It's a matter of what state can he take to push him over the edge, can he take Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Oregon, or Virginia?

Say it with me:

Armed revolution.

>asking shartmarts if they're retarded
Goes without saying la

He won't take any of those. You must be smoking some good Oregon shit if you think he will win that state. Pennsylvania is also out of reach for Trump. Silly Republicans...always thinking they will win PA.