CUCK ama

Ask a man who is engaged to a single mother anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o1xf78EltKM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why?

Because we fell in love. I'm 27 and most of the pretty girls that are still single in my age group already have children. It's to be expected.

>falling for love meme
>going after girls for their looks
I hope to god you don't reproduce

I'm sorry, but you're a cuck. You're investing your resources into a used up woman that probably won't respect you at all. Sure, she may act like it now, but all she really wants is your time and money. You need an infusion of red pills fast, man.

We are planning for another child of our own, actually.

Why have you made a decision to join a universe that a girl has created without you? You've made a decision to not find a girl with whom to create a universe of your own. Are you aware that you're going to have to deal with the kid's father, his friends and relatives who will want their time with the kid, as well as with her family who will never see you as a legitimate father? Are you aware you're going to have to elbow your way into this universe? How will you go about earning "legitimacy" in the mind of everyone else?

>falling for love meme
>going after girls for their looks

You will likely have beautiful children.

KEK
U
C
K

LMAO@YOURLIFE

youtu.be/o1xf78EltKM

He's not. Odds are that he will most likely be used as a walking piggy-bank for his wife until he is swapped out for a newer or more wealthy model.

You like fish sticks?

There is nothing wrong with marrying a single mother. You're more of a man than the coward that left her.

How dare you find a wife, there are loveless autists out there who will die alone! The jealousy consumes them.

Is she going to birth any children of yours in the future?

If she refuses to let you make step siblings for her child get rid of her

If she is willing to let you impregnate her keep her.
If she says she doesnt want anymore children get rid of her.

There is something to be said for being an awesome step-father.

If you can really make a difference in the kid's life, that could be fulfilling in it's own right.

Hell, if you had some sort of serious health problem that you would be afraid of passing on to your children, that's something to consider also.

>wanting used goods
>raising another man's mistake

Yes. We are planning on having another child.

cuck

that thumbnail makes that bitch look like david bowie.

weird

Why the fuck are you settling for a single mom at the ripe old age of 27?