Is this kino?

forth

THIS PIE IS DRY

BRING
ME
MORE
W I N E

Reminder that Cers 9/11-ing a church was the best moment in the show

what's the purpose of these posts? I understand you're trying to shitpost but i don't see the comedy.

/ourparents/ in lq

dany

plebbit please go

It saved the show from being too boring for normies to continue watching, but the fact that there's been no backlash over it is retarded.

CIA caca

K I N O

Fuck off, Joffrey/Tommen/Mrycella you are dead.

You could tell they bullied Theon even back then.

I bet they mock him on the set for having no penis.

>Sup Forums memes have devolved into putting a lens flair over the eyes of a character and then typing something in capitals vaguely reminiscent of something they might say
I actually find it funny though, especially Robertposting

Which scene would you trade for the Myrish swamp one?

More leaks, your grace?

BESSIE

Reminder that Jaime is Azor Ahai as confirmed by Jojen Reed and his right hand on fire.

I remember Bessie

>not Knowing its called bobbyposting

It's still miles ahead of the truly antiquarian memes, which consisted of putting black outlined impact font over pictures of mudkip or what have you.
Maybe the more Romantic or Realist period of memes, such as existed in the height of the Pepe period, were more accessible, but I like the new post-post-ironic style with its return to inaccessibility and incomprehensibility.

>thanking gods for this shit
do you get hard seeing gurms mantits and punchable mug too?

Gods, I was a boar then.

>tfw they dress Cersei in black because she's evil
>but they dress Daenerys in black too because she's fat now

Aaaggghhh...

go away

literally not one of those characters bullied Theon.

Other than doing her face no favours with that haircut and acting like she's not fat, she's got Bessie-like qualities.

Ironically he's the only Stark to have shown their dick on camera.

you're not very subtle

i get hard when you go back to
r
e
d
d
i
t

Absolutely. It might be simple, but a mere lens flair and re colouration would be far too much to ask of your average normie. Even out low effort shit tier memes are too much for them.

true, partly, those are not Sup Forums memes. Those memes where made by redditors in Sup Forums.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the titcow was posting it's selfies here, bobbyposters just went with it

And Lancel is the only Lannister to do that

Is that Jon on the right

AAAAAARGGGGGGHHHHH
LORD STANNIS HELP MEEEEEEE

I unironically believe memes are testing the boundaries of language in the new internet-soaked world. Without using the old format of language and imagery directly, each AAARGH or Bobbypost is able to influence the communal mind on a more musically-tuned level than the brick-like effect of adding words upon words.

Robb> Theon > Sansa > Arya > Bran

I wasn't being subtle.

Are those "season 8 script" leaks real?

More choices that don't matter, your grace?

Nah, the I need a hero charge one is kino

reddit is a cesspool of beta pigfuckers
kys

So let me get this straight.

Forresters are basically Stark knock-offs fighting Whitehills who are Bolton knock-offs?

aarghh..

At least Bobbyposting has something else going on than simply posting a picture of the actor.

Then again Daenerys had absolutely 0 memorable sentences or speeches in the show, because she's a shit character. Robert saying "the WHOOOOOOOORE is pregnant" is more interesting than her whole character

That's Jon, not Bran

evidently

RAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNCEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR-KUUUN WHERE IS YOUR HOOOOONEEERUUUUU

Yeah, it's just shite fanfiction written by someone who's clearly only watched the show.

Virgin

>AYO HOL UP
>so you saying we wuz Starks n Boltons n sheet
The Stark-Bolton relationship isn't an accurate comparison, more like Stark-Lannister/

its lame as fuck
and like every forced meme its annoying

DABIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID FINISH MY SEEEERIES FOR ME

"He was no stag. Wine cannot kill a stag."

Whitehills aren't really knock-offs of anyone. They're still shit, but it's hard to make them a direct parallel to any other family like you can with the Forresters.

THIS

post GoT nostalgia

>you now remember when hating Olly was a huge normie meme
>you now remember when everyone from the show was trying to convince people that Jon wasn't coming back

>"You Forresters have shit on us for generations. Well now the Starks are no longer around to have your back, are they? We're the power in the North now."

Really seem like Bolton knock-offs.

test

No, they aren't really edgy sadists.

And Gryff is more of a Joffrey.

Lord Whitehill is a caring family man, with shits to give
Roose the Goose may definitely have been one before his son died, but rn he's naught but a stone cold motherfucker.

T. DAENARYS VIRGIN

Not really. That's more of a Frey line. Boltons are far edgier, and Roose and Ramsey don't seem to hold any hard feelings towards the Starks despite the family history. They're just moving in on an opportunity.

No, Whitehills are not even discout Boltons. Also, actual Boltons are present in the game, and Ramsey is even more fucking annoying than he is in the show.

youtu.be/KfaWfL6R7Gc

Azor Petyr

actually bobbyposting inspired me to watch his scenes on yt recently
god Daenerys is so bland compared to Robert it's not even funny, just him saying 'Lancel' with the utter disdain made me chuckle, similar with the Spice King guy, she just can't compete
It was a similiar feeling when Walder unmasked and revealed Arya, there's just this drop in quality

>stab Ramsay
>nothing happens
>don't stab Ramsay
>nothing happens

woooow

kek there's more symbolism than that m8.

Arthur Dayne the only person Jaime wanted to be is duel wielding. Victarions magical fire hand. The order of the fiery hand in the red priest religion. Jojens fire hand when saying that we'll know the end. Jon killing the first dead man that dies with reaching into the fire, killing it and burning his hand in the process. in the dragon pit before jon stabs the walker with dragon glass he raises a severed hand engulfed in flames. in the cave painting when showing the three heads of the dragon the man on the lefts hand is just like jaimes. severed and replaced.

also jaimes king arthur influences. wants to be just like arthur. sires an evil kid with his sister just like arthur. has love triangle just like arthur. gwen and lancelot, cersei and lancel. and has a shady conception story.

look at the guy on the left in pic related.

also

gold hand = āeksion ondos
lord light = āeksio ōños

but yea look at pic related hand. the guy on the left

Top Tier Chad Houses
>Baratheon
>Lannister
>Greyjoy
>Selmy
>Dayne
>Redwyne
>Targaryen until Jahaerys II
>Blackfyre
>Velaryon
>Dondarrion
>Tarly
>Manwoody
>Yronwood
>Uller
>Wyll
>Osgrey
>Webber

>just him saying 'Lancel' with the utter disdain made me chuckle
Because he's actually acting and can do more than one facial expression that doesn't rely on his brows dancing like a negro with his pants down

Telltale GoT is bad even by Telltale standards. Though Rodrik is a good character stuck in a bad game.

RIP

Which reminds me.

Are the Boltons the Randy Orton of GoT?

youtube.com/watch?v=wgSefgWp3Jg

Even his edgy theme is fitting for Roose or Ramsay, but I think more Roose because he's cold and calculating while Ramsay is just a plain edgelord.

Yeah. Most choices boil down to the same outcome, which is really annoying. And many choices that you'd think were important didn't even matter at all other than some bullshit "x will remember that".

Is there a Burlington Video to Roberts/Ned death?

>>>/reddit/

In Season 5... if the sin of the "gambler" is that he doesn't pay back when the people he insured die, why are we shown a scene where he rejects a dangerous proposal? Shouldn't he accept it, because he's not going to pay back anyway? Were they afraid we wouldn't understand he was a dick?

Why Osgrey and Webber?

The early seasons
>plot holes everywhere
>small inconsistencies, only noticeable by those looking
>failure at condensing book timelines
>le sex scenes provide immersion
>terrible acting, only they managed to hold a couple decent ones (ned, robert)
>terrible direction

Late seasons
>plot holes everywhere
>inconsistency a little more noticeable since they have to use the convoluted mess of the books
>love making is implied, time is used for plot advancement instead
>sex scene with john and daneres is useful and not too prolonged as to appeal to erotic attention
>terrible acting, without the good ones.
>terrible directing

Lets just face it. Game of thrones has been the same shithole since day one, the only thing that changed was more noticeable inconsistencies and a couple B or C list actors

HEY

NOTHING YOU CAN SAY

Also Dany is the Triple H of GoT
>tons of titles that she constantly uses
>shits up every segment she's in
>constantly main eventing despite other people being way better

They were Chads in Dunk and Eggs Story

No idea, I never watched any of that reaction video bullshit anyway.

Ah, haven't read them yet, I was actually about to start the audiobook version the other day in the gym, but I forgot.

I prefer seasons 6 and 7 to whatever came earlier desu. They feel more kino and focused.

>autistic retards sperging out in every thread
>someone asks why, why are you so retarded
>they get told to go back to plebbit
>meanwhile they have 6 different tabs of plebbit open, unable to contain their own drool
these generals are the worst thing on this board

Really good story you should look into it

I'd also say Show Euron is Cult of Personality CM Punk while Book Euron is Straight Edge Society CM Punk.

But yung Robert might also fit for early HHH.

>warhammer
>big guy
>best buds with Ned Stark (HBK)

Spot on for Dany and her titles though.

I am one of those lunatic that ship Ramsey and Reek. I watch a bunch of weird anime so Game of Thrones never disturbed me.

Same. Watching anime helped me get used to seeing weird ships. LOL that is a kinda crazy ship, but its cool. whenever i see people who things like Ramsey and Reek, i know most of the are doing it just for fun. ^_^

Reaction videos only became a thing after the Red Wedding

>T. DAENARYS VIRGIN