Do you believe in a higher power?

Do you believe in a higher power?

What, like retard strength?

Nature itself

eh

Depends on your definition of higher power. there is a creator yes, but he does not know what is going to happen in our universe. Compare it to a guy trying to do a math equation on a calculator. The creator entered our equation and it is unfolding to some end or answer he was seeking.

Higher than what?

ICANN

I think I am beginning to believe

great reference.

love that game..

also, doesnt he remind you from the guy from there will be blood? i know they named plainview after his last name. it was an oil rig

Watchmaker's stance then
Who cares though, be the watch naturally made or built, if he does not interfere, who cares

Not even a little bit.

That's not edginess. Christianity does a lot of good things, and I can see the world being better if Whites were more Christian.

But I personally don't have faith. I was simply raised an atheist and never even considered a higher power until I was older.

Yeah. RDR and the ME1/2 are probably my favorite games ever. Makes me wonder why I never play video games anymore.

Because you grew up, and now the world needs you to apply your training.

you eat babies

Yes, there is a higher power. He just doesn't interfere with our lives. After all, He created free will.

well if the creator is seeking an answer, then the universe itself can be looked at as a clue to what he was trying to answer

Well if god is omnipotent and all knowing and he already knows the outcome of our lives an has a plan for us all, is that really free will?

Was he satan?

Kek is with us always.

Yes.

He's a real fucker, too. BTFO the Roman, Egyptian and Nordic pagans.

Is now giving Europe to Arabs and America to Mexicans because those fuckers have stronger faith than the current inhabitants.

And worst of all, I have no idea why He's so fucking fond of Jews.

I hope any of this shit makes sense when I die and enter a higher level of awareness because in the meantime I have to give Him the benefit of the doubt.

>aren't you going to go to Hell for calling Him "a real fucker"
Maybe - but I already thought it so I'm not doing any worse by typing it. Pretty sure He knows how ambivalent even a lot of the people who believe in Him are about His behavior.

The universe. We're all just vessels for the universe to experience itself.