WHY IS SHE SUCH A TSUNDERE Sup Forums?

>Y-you can mine the dragonglass baka, I-It's not like I wanted it anyways
>H-He's to little for me
>...You should get some rest
>I r-respect your decision, b-but don't you think that I believe it was the correct one for a second!

just like in my animus

Her behavior around Jon is probably the most realistic part of the show.

grigori martin confirmed for weaaoaboo

Here is your (you).

She needs a man telling her what the fuck to do, sure shes also in love with the dude. But its more the first one. In the books she keeps dreaming about the red door, and how she originally just wanted a quiet peaceful life anyway.
What do you think is gonna happen after she finds out Jon is Aegon Targaryen and a the rightful king, shes just gonna give birth to his kid(s) and be his queen like she truly wants. She doesnt want politics she wants his dick. Look how quickly she went to save him with her own precious dragons risking everything, her conquest/dragons/own life.

D&D really reduced her to a highschool girl with a crush.

>She doesnt want politics she wants his dick. Look how quickly she went to save him with her own precious dragons risking everything, her conquest/dragons/own life.

She's being reckless.

>reduced

She's ascended actually, before Jon she was mad feminist kween who only says "I was born to rule".

She's deredere. She's actually very loving around him once they spent a little time to together.

honestly the most realistic character portrayal they've done in a while
she just wants a man that doesn't ask for permission while she's surrounded by beta orbiters

>oh jon if only I head listened earlier
This show is less about what is going on in their world and more about characters sucking each others dick

She's a young girl in love, of course shes reckless. Dragons are equal to nuclear weapons. The fact the she hasnt lost her mind yet is impressive, imagine if something happened to Jon right after they had sex.

>dany thread
>not posting rare danys

I'm on a dry spell here lads

>reduced
>went from monotone unlikable grrl power to loving waifu
Yeah, you're a faggot

go back to lebbit

its failure on both ends. I will never forgive her cunty past and cunty feminists will never accept her new self

I did it. I fucking did it. Holy fuck. I just couldn't help it after watching this season... I became a shipper.

Time to kill myself for being this much of a faggot

>t. never been liked by a girl

>only wants the Seven Kingdoms because from birth literally everyone around her told her she was supposed to

She's being herself for the first time since season 1. She's literally only chasing the Iron Throne because she thinks she's supposed to.

>She's being reckless.

For the most part, Jon hasn't steered her wrong. Dany was being reckless by listening to Tyrion, who has been steering her wrong all season. Now, she listens to Jon above everybody, and he seems to be the only one who can keep her more cunty aspects in check. I don't think she burns the Tarlys (I'm not saying they didn't deserve it) alive if Jon was there telling her not to.

Also, Tyrion has been a fucking idiot this season. The only good thing he has done has been mediating an alliance between Jon and Dany. Everything else has been a disaster. Outsmarted by his brother, outsmarted by his sister, loses Dany all of her Westeros allies up until that point, and was even going to let her only ally go on a suicide mission without a single objection. If Jon died beyond the wall, bye bye Northerners. Davos isn't going to be able to explain why Jon went to meet with Daenerys and never came back. Jon was dumb for going, yes, but did Tyrion honestly believe that Dany wasn't going to put herself at risk to save him? Even though she was clearly in love with him (Tyrion even teases her about it)?

faggot

She went from
>BEND THE KNEEEE JON
to
>W-what should I do...J-Jon?

JJ-JON-KUN-SAMA

I wonder how Dany is gonna act next season, Jon obviously impregnated her. Shes just gonna lust more and more after him, especially if they find out who he truly is.
Her role is played out, its just Nightking, Jon, Euron and Cersei now.

How will Jon react when he learns that his qt dere waifu is his aunt?

He might be a little shocked, more about who his real parents are and why Ned kept it a secret than the aunt thing. I don't think Jon will care his mind is set on the Night King anyway, if she pregnant he will just not care.

Unlikely , Jon has been reckless more that usual since he came back to life. Charging the Bolton cavalry, staying behind while everyone got on a dragon. He doesn't care about his well being, but having a child on the way will change that.

>Her role is played out, its just Nightking, Jon, Euron and Cersei now.

Her role is to give birth to Jon's son and die after giving birth.

I don't want to see this happen after this season, yet the reaction from the femcunt "muh stronk womyn" when it does would be priceless and makes it totally worth it

i think the opposite is more likely to happen jon seems more like the type of sacrificing himself for the greater good remember his conversation with beric also killing danny would piss of the fan base of the show

It's true. She actually managet to act for once, and made it look like she had an actual crush for Jon.

do people really think that those two had chemistry this season? it was the worst forced romance since attack of the clones.

Next season is the last. D&D are spineless jews, but they might kill her off just for shock value.

Nah it was pretty good.

>D-DAME JON-KUN!
>OBA-SAMA!

>Yes, Jon, whatever you say! You're a genius! I'll get on that boat with you for political reasons!

checked

Horny Aunt Gets Creampied By Nephew HOT

Tyrion?

jorah looked so fucking miserable when she agreed to go to together

forever cucked

>tfw cucked out of your family sword, father's respect and your girl by the same guy

they only actually smiled at each other once or twice. every other scene they were just blank stares or scowls.

The same 5' 8" guy

>do people really think that those two had chemistry this season? it was the worst forced romance since attack of the clones.
Their romance was literally the only good thing about this season
And dere Dany too qt :3 almost makes me forget her slutty past

What the fuck happened to Ghost?

Wolfs can't fast travel

Budget.
Danny riding a dragon 3 times in one season means no dogs.

>no dogs
But Arya is still in the show

>they only actually smiled at each other once or twice. every other scene they were just blank stares or scowls.

What do you want them to do? Neither of them knows each other in the beginning. Dany sees Jon as just another man vying for power, and Jon only met her for Dragonglass. They have a lot in common and share similar world views. They are also young, attractive, and have a bond by blood. Of course, they would want to fuck. They wanted to fuck by episode 5, at least, but Jon was playing hard to get. Daenerys was all in since Jon petted Drogon.

Jon and Dany getting together makes far more sense than some other romances on this show (e.g., Robb falling in love with some random bitch her barely knew, breaking an oath he made with the Freys and dying like a bitch as a result).

>Jon and Dany getting together makes far more sense than some other romances on this show
just because it makes sense doesn't make it believable. i was never convinced that jon and dany actually had any chemistry, ever. the only thing i can't tell is if it was the acting or the writing.

Well, if you weren't convinced, you weren't convinced. There really is nothing more to be said about that.

I watched the scenes they had together, and I was convinced. Both of them shared far too much in common for them not to fall in love.

If you read the books, were you can see the story from the POV of Dany and get to know her thoughts & preferences, you can see why she fell for Jon almsot immediately.

DELET

And then she fucks her nephew while the millennials cheer and cry for joy.

You'll always be my good friend :^)

>his hopes and rock leprosy, gone

Gods I can't wait to bury my hammer in that cunt's ribs.

Lots of people found that awkward, judging by the reaction videos.

delete
maisie is a cute

What? This was the best possible outcome.
Normies were disgusted and femkikes were btfo

>Bend the knee
>No
>Give me the Dragonglass
>O-okay take all you want
>Don't burn the castles down
>I-I won't promise..
>Pets Drogon
>Completely wet
>I've grown use to you
>Okay
>Dany come get me out the most dangerous place
>S-sure I'll be there in 5 min with all my dragons risking everything i fought for
>I made an oath to Dany
>I-I respect you for making that decision, please pin me down on the ground
>I can't get pregnant
>Bullshit
>Gets even more wet
>Get on the boat with me
>O-ofcourse Jon forget my counsel I will only listen to you from now on

Greatest romance the world has ever seen. Can't wait for Season 8.

well emily did a shit job showing it

>and have a bond by blood. Of course, they would want to fuck.

wait, wut?

Have you forgotten the ten billion references made about how Targaryens are incestuous by nature?

trips confirm

BOW DOWN TO THE KING YOU SHITS

What? for the first time in 7 seasons I thought she was actually acting OK

Still the same shitty acting outside those scenes, though

>tfw your fetish is mainstream now

Epic wincest

reminder than lord tywin fucked his cousin

Yeah, it puzzles me when people say that Jon and Daenerys have no chemistry, because Emilia Clarke's acting is 10x better when she is with Kit than when she isn't. She shows a lot of subtlety and manages to convey emotions purely through her expressions when she is with him.

>I-it's not like I wanted to save you or something, b-baka.

Haters man, they'll find any reason to shit on something.

She cannot think anything other than Jon and his dick.

he was right though. both of them sailing and going all the way to winterfell sends the right message.

>This time, he called for his wife, Nissa Nissa, and asked her to bare her breast. He drove his sword into her breast, her soul combining with the steel of the sword, creating Lightbringer, while her cry of anguish and ecstasy left a crack across the face of the moon.
>women frequently orgasm during childbirth
>women die during childbirth
>Jon put his sword into Dany.

wut

>woman gets wet for a man who doesn't give a fuck either way
This triggers femishits... only good thing to come out of season 7 is a Dany that is completely tsundre drowning out her yass queening

It wasn't a bad idea, per se, but it was obvious to everybody in that room that Jon just wanted to be alone with Daenerys.

:3 she wants his dick so bad...

I thought it was a refreshing change of pace to see her care about something other than the iron throne. Her dragon's death really humbled her and reminded her she's not invincible.

>they edited the lip biting out
faggots

>She's deredere. She's actually very loving around him once they spent a little time to together.

It's funny how they are way nicer to each other when they are alone than when they are with others. Daenerys doesn't put on a front when she is just with Jon. The scene where Jon said he was going beyond the wall, would have been a lot different if it was just Daenerys and Jon in the room.

she looks 12 here

you guys think danny ever stroked drogon and let him cum all over her?

>shipping something that reached the port already
Do you also bet on horse races that are already over?

why the fuck does she have dark eyebrows

this season made no fucking sense what so ever, get over it

There's no love triangle when only two people love each other.

Wasnt this more about Jon not trusting some nigga that was fucking around with slavery and fleeing his father.

I don't know what to tell you if you haven't seen this ship coming since 1998, it's in the damn book series' title even.

A lot of people are acting like she's a retard for listening to Jon or something and just wants his dick but the fact is that he's been right about everything. Once she saw the wights she knew his story wasn't bullshit. What reason does she have for not listening to Jon? Also besides that and the "muh dragons like him" she seems interested in the whole "coming back from the dead" shit. She had a similar "miracle" happen with her which might be another understandable reason she takes an interest in him.

Nah

kek