ITS HAPPENING!!!!!

HOMELAND EYES SPECIAL DECLERATION TO TAKE CHARGE OF ELECTIONS!!!!!

they gonna rig the elections and crown hillary presidentrix!!! they gonna hack the election all in the name of protecting it. this is the end of the republic.

washingtonexaminer.com/homeland-eyes-special-declaration-to-take-charge-of-elections/article/2600592

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/4r5b0e/the_red_team_planner_Sup
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metcalf_sniper_attack
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>the time traveler was right

We knew this was happening when Jeb stole the election for Bush after the "recount" in his state that decided the outcome.

Barely anyone cares. They are busy mindlessly consuming and posting things in hope for a thumbs up on some jewish diary board.

This is probably some shitty way of preventing the foreign hackers from hacki no the electric booths

People always say the president will impose martial law every time the elections come up, but considering how tonedeaf and authoritarian the niggest is, I wonder if it is a possibility.

Obongo giving control of internet to UN
HS taking control of election

isn't time to revolt amerifats?

it could be an inroad to create a federal elections board. is that what the usa needs? federal oversight of elections??

there is an election commission here in the philippines and its always plagued with corruption accusations.

Revolt?

If Mcdonalds went out of business we would have a better chance of a revolt then anything political.

LINK PLZ?

John Titor did nothing wrong

It is, but no one will....

This

Amerifats will never revolt, until they become uncomfortable. Keep the Netflix and Internet up, keep feeding us sensational bullshit "news" about Bruce Jenner's penis and you can let us have all the guns we want.

We won't do shit besides developed diabetes.

There is a silver lining lads. Remember the days when you were called a tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist to admit that you believed anything close to what we are seeing on a daily basis. For all those alive today what is happening now and only god knows what coming our way in the near future is something the evil forces on this earth can never hide again. Those who power the evil of the world are stepping from the shadows in this election to show their hands. Their many shills are out in force. We have them!!!

Red team user pointed out a plan to start it, but there are very few ways to start the fire my friend. A dozen 7.62 would set it off but it would have to march hand and hand with a proper manifesto.

Red team? Elaborate please?

>inb4 reddit link. I have the images somehwere but I havent sorted my image folder in years

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/4r5b0e/the_red_team_planner_Sup Forums_posts_referenced_in/

A power grid strike? Do you think that's what someone was practicing for in California a few years back? Interesting.

It would be the most obvious and critical. the transformers, like he said, are made by certain companies that dont make the equipment anymore and it would knock out power and Internet and com lines in one go.
It could take months to years to rebuild with enough surgical strikes in the right place giving enough time for the opposition to take hold but once restored would be a stroke of genius for the winner of the scuffle to take credit for.
It would also be the least damaging to the infrastructure and least loss of live as hospitals have generators, etc.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metcalf_sniper_attack

The attack I was mentioning.

But yeah. The government even acknowledged it as a risk. You'd think they'd do something about that...

Not yet, but it's plausible

>1776

They would probably plan to use it as defense them selfs if needed or to make the illusion of a false flag to goad us to another war(such as Iran or russia). The best is the small loss of live and a shot in the dark is a "victomless crime" but with enough intelligence it could take the entire power from a city for a few hours at least and a few weeks if the spot was defended.
Once the power is out anyone anwwhere could spread propaganda and have it seem true with todays society hooked on instantaneous gratification and news. Those who have the means to get the information otherwise (eg. the prepper with a battery powered radio )would probably be on our side so it would be an overwhelming social win for the underdog.

Calling it now, they won't do anything to rig it themselves but are there as insurance for when Don calls a recount on obvious fraud.
They will say lol HS is here they will handle it goyim do not concern yourselves
And no one will do anything about it