Just bought guns, ammo, and body armor

I just got back from the gun shop, I purchased a Ruger AR556 along with a Glock 19.

I also went ahead and purchased 1000 rounds for each and a few accessories like magazines.

Lastly I just set an order for level 4 ceramic plates along with a plate carrier.

All in all it set me back around $2700

Why did I do this?

This is why

washingtonexaminer.com/homeland-eyes-special-declaration-to-take-charge-of-elections/article/2600592

Nobody's coming to save us, not even Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o5ONpFy-QR8
youtube.com/watch?v=yBJZL9v2As0
youtube.com/watch?v=QVJVK9RFM5Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>gas mask
>water filters
>food
>survival gear
>medicine

Also things you need to pick up. Innawoods is close.

Now work on your bugout bag and bushcraft set. Hurry.

Sick blog post dude! Mind if i submit this to reddit later? XDDD

Beprepared.com, has freeze dried food.

And you need a water filter, don't forget that.

>piston AR
Look at this nigger and laugh.

>1000 rounds of each

That's a start I guess. I go through about 3-400 every range trip.

You should probably buy some lower receivers and some parts kits to avoid the election scare.

Also some reloading supplies.

ceramic?

you idiot, they cant take multiple hits.

ar500 steel plate can take dozens of m855 penatrator rounds before failure.

>Shitposting Australian as per protocol

Take a seat, it's already reserved

You certainly didn't trip any wires buying all that shit at once.

post a real pic of all your new shit then, faggot

It's DI

The military doesn't use cheap shit m855 anymore, it's been upgraded. M855A1 or something, increase penetration.

Not to mention m193 through a 20 barrel will rape steel

Stay cucked and afraid of the government, friend.

Nope, used my gfs info and friends info for some of them.

I already bought that all of that shit as well as a helmet.I'm just not the fucking fool who bought it all at once and earned himself a place on the "possibly planning something" list.

I'm not some shit-tier dumbass who needed muh election to decide it's finally time to get armed during a price hike. Unlike you, I've got a little more agency than the average nigger.

That's called a straw-purchase if you did it with the AR, and that's illegal. Why do I feel like I'm talking to a faggot noguns....

Not the guns you backwards cock sucking faggot.

The ammo and plates.

Fuck you bitch. Shall not be infringed

Announce for the jew to see.

Great idea idiot. Keep this shit quiet and guerrilla the shit out of the media and banker jews. Kill the source.

Save some money. Buy a 5lb bag of activated carbon. It's what gas mask filters and water filters are made of. It is also what people use to treat poison.

You're a fruitcake, and why I think everyone should have to pass a psych eval before being allowed to purchase a firearm. I'm all for the right to bear arms, the right of the psychologically stable, which you clearly do not fit that criteria.

FBI anons going crazy now.

go to a mil surplus store and ask for a vietnam era rucsac with frame, it should come with a sandbag. fill the sandbag with 45lbs of sand. get comfy with the pain. youll thank user

You want schizophrenics and manic depressives to have the right to carry weapons?

You're just as nuts as the people who want to open the flood gates for the refugees.

>You want schizophrenics and manic depressives to have the right to carry weapons?

Yes.

SHALL

What part of shall not be infringed don't you fucking understand?

Why would you want people who don't have a firm grip on reality to be able to carry guns, people who literally hear fucking imaginary voices as if they were real. You're fucking dumb.

NOT

Dammit. it's happening, isn't it?

If you don't agree with my assessment of the situation in the nation, you're unfit to be armed.

Good shit bro.

You do not know what the right to bear arms is or how psych evals work.

They're going to get them anyway. First they say they're denying the """""schizophrenics"""" guns, next year they'll say questioning the holocaust is a sign of mental illness and they'll come for ours too.

I don't give a fuck, the founders had no concept of mental illness like we do now. Changing times call for changing laws. Many have stated the founders would be aghast at how little we have actually altered the constitution, it was made to be altered.

You're thinking of the SR-556. I have one. Absolutely nothing wrong with it except it weighs more than an M1 Garand.

Nice!

I wish i could do the same..

>I don't give a fuck, the founders had no concept of mental illness like we do now
>[citation needed]

What changing times? Nothing has changed.

>thinking DI vs piston actually matters

you are retarded.

ceramic plate is a one and done.

doesnt matter if its a .22lr or a .308api

one shot and its broken.

ar500 or 551 can stop hundreds of rounds, can be abused, and keeps on going.

This!

Show us the goods OP!

I'm still not the tremendous dick-licking imbecile who waited for a record-breaking price-hike to buy guns and who only did it because of an election rather than to protect himself and his family.

You're cancer. Do us a favor and use that rifle you bought. On yourself.

Fuck off cuck. What makes you think a murderous schizophrenic won't just go get guns illegally off the street or steal them?

Take your flawed argument to reddit.

Welcome to the club OP, I hope you went with non corrosive ammo and armor piercing.

Optics, look at Halosun.

I hate to add something that will make you spend more money bro. But look up Franklin Armory BFS lower, 800$ will let you legally simulate auto fire. Just make sure you also install an extra strong buffer spring.

Also lets see, you need mag holders on your body armor or a chest rig.

Check out Tactical Assault Gear's clearance sale.

Also you might want to look an doing an extra Bolt, and carry it inside your magpul pistol grip. (Bolt is usually the first thing that could break on a good AR.)

BE

Well good thing I bought 3 pairs

INFRINGED

JEWED

Franklin Armory BFS.

youtube.com/watch?v=o5ONpFy-QR8

You can't post two in a row you fucking faggot samefag

>implyer implying implications

I own a Sp101 for protection, but I need real fire power now.

I own two piston ARs in addition to several DI ARs. There are several negatives about piston ARs. They do tend to be a bit heavier and that weight is off the front of the gun for the most part. All piston ARs are proprietary to their manufacturer, undermining one of the key benefits of the AR platform. They also tend to straight up just cost more.

Welcome to the party, just sayin' though, it's probably not smart to say you bought all that because of government actions, they'll piss their panties over shit like that.
I've owned this stuff for a long time because it's just a matter of being a modern American.
If everything else fails, we as citizens, 17-65 if I remember correctly are charged with the duty to take up our arms and fight off all enemies foreign and domestic.
Don't forget to stockpile dehydrated food rations and lots of water with good filters to use, those are actually way more beneficial than weapons.
In times of crisis you'll be able to tell the food trucks to keep on going and give MRE's to people who need them because you'll be "prepared".
Shit's also just good to have for natural disaster response, completely beside civil unrest or "the things no one wants to consider as a possibility".
I sure wish I had all of my gear back when I lived in Louisiana during Katrina and Rita.

laugh away.. piston AR's fire millions of rounds per month.

I work for the government.

I WILL be sending a few agents to your home at around 2 pm YOUR time. Please be calm and relaxed.

Offer the agents some coffee..and this will go very smooth. Just a few questions, nothing silly.

see you then

>adding more weight and proprietary parts for literally no measurable benefit on a design it was never made for

>the Department of Homeland Security began considering declaring the election a "critical infrastructure,"
Kek... the vast majority of automated vote tallying is done in spaghetti code...

I don't think any barrel can handle a million rounds

Everybody should have a gun during these dangerous times, as is our American right to. Better safe than sorry to get yourselves an AR-15, the most American rifle, right now Sup Forums. I got mine, though I do not have armor yet like OP does. Somebody recommend a cheap site?

this patriot bought a jamomatic instead of superior slavshit

sadly he won't survive the winter

t. Stunxnet creator

get american crossbows...they can fly straight through car doors...good shit

that's why there will never be a psych eval. you aren't even qualified to diagnose and any physician who is might be anti-gun and reject on principle.

Patriot Armor.
Get the kind with the spall coating.
They're way cheaper than AR500, and they've got the exact same shit.
Better than Spartan armor too.

What criteria do you fit?

OP you also need a good bug out bag.

I recommend Redwing 50 from kelty.
It's easy to water proof.

youtube.com/watch?v=yBJZL9v2As0

There is a greenish one, that is better quality then the newest version. (one in this video is newest.)

>You want schizophrenics and manic depressives to have the right to carry weapons?
I'd rather have that then have you decide what rights I can have.

Is that a FAMAS?

you seem to be the user without a firm grip on reality

>just sayin' though, it's probably not smart to say you bought all that because of government actions
Fine.
I'll tell em it's because of NIGGERS.
tHAT SOUND BETTER?

nah bro... that is an AR.

I'm only lacking the armor

>Changing times call for changing laws
before we change laws, we should think about enforcing the ones already written

>Not understanding /k/ memes

>I also went ahead and purchased 1000 rounds for each and a few accessories like magazines.
youre gonna need more than that, bud

>Many have stated the founders would be aghast at how little we have actually altered the constitution, it was made to be altered.
I just stated that you're a faggot and many here agree, so it must be true.

Nothing wrong with piston ARs

No real reason to get one over a DI AR in my opinion either. But whatever, people spend money how they please.

Hahaha, I'm not saying that domestic threats can't come from our own government, even our very first president knew that would be a constant threat, I'm just trying to throw out some advice on "sounding" better.
But you're right, it is just the way it "sounds", anyone with an honest understanding of what you're doing would know it's totally in line with what it means to be an American, no need to tip the boat
>although it was funny as fuck
>and there's no more appropriate place for it than here

STREETS

Taping ziplock bags of activated carbon to your respirator will not work too well, m8. Especially if you're running around and shooting people. There's cost-effectiveness, and then there's being so cheap that you fuck yourself over.

For CS and whatever other tear gas the police usually use, P100s are good enough. It's unlikely that they'll be using anything other than that, like nerve gas or chlorine or anything, but a couple organic vapor cartridges couldn't hurt. Their shelf life is pretty good when sealed, so it's not like he's wasting too much money on this.

>level 4 ceramic plates
Good that you didn't fall for the AR500 meme like a stupid poorfag.

Neat.

youtube.com/watch?v=QVJVK9RFM5Q

Sweet!

Also guys i found this bad boy in the attic the other day, it looks quite old and i don't think its very safe to use

What do?

Leave it in your bathroom for your sister to find it.

>.22lr

Kek its just a fucking crossbow upper that attaches to an ar lower.

What doesn't attach to an ar lower these days?

>.22
>not safe to use

kek

That looks like a nice old rifle. Taken care of, a good .22 will last forever and be pretty accurate.

The make/model should be stamped on the barrel.

To get some info on it, try rimfirecentral com.

It should be fine, just use a flashlight to check the barrel for obstructions, and clean the barrel before using.
.22s last forever, they just lose accuracy.

Yeah i'm not really familiar with this stuff

Alright thanks for the advices guysh!

Since i replied to everyone else
Here, have a (you)

A suppressor would be really efficient in a bug out shtf situation. Having the ability to make as little noise as possible would be the key to survival.

22 lr is barely a fire arm.
And ar500 has spalding issues, after a 100+ rounds you'll be dead, the plate might still be useable.

np, but it will be safe to you if the bolt closes properly and the barrel has no obstructions. Just check before.

Remove the bolt, point the gun towards light and look through the barrel.

The more it looks reflective, smooth and like a mirror the better it is.

If it looks rough and dull the barrel is worn out, which is not dangerous but decreases value and accuracy of the gun.

But considering the caliber it is very unlikely that it is worn out except if the barrel steel is shit tier.

National Guard will make a sieve out of his hut made of cardboard and plastic, after the first shot.

Our military will not turn against its own citizens.
Ever.

They fought and watched their friends die so they could come home to us, not turn on us.

Considering you had loads of money to blow through, bulletproof mask and helmet can't hurt.

When they're the only ones still getting paychecks there will be more than enough people willing.