Was he the bad guy?

Was he the bad guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

jta.org/2004/02/23/life-religion/features/jewish-mega-donors-give-little-to-jews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Oil
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Czechoslovakia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Technically, but the brothers were fucking retarded so it's alright.

America is.

he fucked sneed and chuck over, of course he is

>be a Bohemian Jew
>come to America and immediately steal successful business from hardworking Irishmen
>cheat them till your dying breath
>lifestory is made by Jews in Hollywood
OBVIOUSLY he's the good guy. It was those antisemtic Nazi McDonalds brothers that were the real villains.

He basically stole a successful business right out from the real entrepreneurs, so yeah. He's a thief.

Yes, the film obviously wanted it to be ambiguous, but he was an evil person

He's not Jewish. Are you retards actually being paid? This board is infested with neo-nazis shilling

Technically but he gave more of a fuck about what they had than they did. He had vision where they didn't. He did the heavy lifting while they sat around.

He made that company. Not them. Yeah, he was a total dick though and movie portrayed it just right. He could have given them more stake in the company. Could have compensated them for more than basically breadcrumbs compared to what he was making.

>he's not Jewish, I read his wikipedia page!

The movie seemed to make it pretty clear that he was the bad guy and he essesntially stole all their ideas. But at the same time he grew the buisness far bigger than the brothers ever could have or even had an interest in doing. Also while he did become much richer than them, they still took home way more cash than they would have had he not gotten involved

He didn't cheat them until the end though when they had blocked him at every turn. They were content to just fuck about in LA and the midwest.

He wanted expansion. He saw what that company and future of fast food was capable of but they turned a blind eye time after time. I'd get sick of doing all deals too and them never appreciating all the actual work he put into the company. Sure, he was a dick but it wasn't the brothers that made that company what it really ended up being.

He made those tard brother a million each. they would have died with nothing without Kroc. They would have died with millions if they actually listened to him

If he had actually paid those 1% of the profits like he was supposed to, the brothers would've gotten hundreds of millions by the 90's. I would give Kroc props for actually sticking to the deal instead of being an asshole.

you should watched this while eating KFC, it enhance the movie quality

I thought he was more of a slimy kike for stealing that one hot blonde bitch from that one dude.

She was a whore too, though.

>he is Jewish, I need him to be for my agenda

Your reasoning here looked something like this, I'm sure

Because nearly the same story happened at KFC with Colonel Sanders being ousted?

apologizing for jews all the time must be tiring

My reasoning was that the Jewish community named him as one of their own for decades for his philanthropy. It seems that only in the last year or so when this movie made him look like a greedy franchise-stealing stereotype that suddenly he became a gentile.

Exactly. He was such a dick he wouldn't even give the 1%. I think the movie was perfect. It showed all the work he did but then showed how much of a real asshole he was at the end. Literally owned the most lucrative restaurant chain ever and he couldn't even give the men who started it 1% of the profits.

>the buisness far bigger than the brothers ever could have or even had an interest in doing.
>They were content to just fuck about in LA and the midwest
> it wasn't the brothers that made that company what it really ended up being.

Exactly. This is bad thing don't you see? The bothers were not ambitious and that is fine since ambition isn't inherently a good thing. Michael Keaton manipulated them, and stole and perverted a family business

>brought cheap food to billions of people worldwide

He was the good guy.

>Michael Keaton manipulated them, and stole and perverted a family business

I viewed it more as Ray Kroc being ambitious and probably would have included the brothers fully in the business if they hadn't cock blocked him at every turn.

He was a bitter, rich asshole at the end and couldn't even feel to give more than the breadcrumbs he threw at them toward the end. It was a great movie really.

Source?

Ray Kroc isn't Jewish. Source?

jta.org/2004/02/23/life-religion/features/jewish-mega-donors-give-little-to-jews

Regardless is it a good movie? I need something to watch tonight.

It really is. I actually saw it in theaters. Doesn't feel it's length and tells the story in a really even handed way.

His wife you illiterate buffoon. So basically not only are you wrong about Ray Kroc being Jewish, but the evil white Christian man left his fortune to a Jewish woman, who was a saint and gave it all away. Fucking hilarious. Now crawl back into your hole you mentally retarded rat.

At least they got a million bucks after taxes. Better to get something than nothing. I wish I had a million bucks right now.

He was a fucking barracuda, the Mcdonald brothers were a couple of lambs. There's no good guys and bad guys in business.

Kroc is the anglicized form of Krochmal, a Jewish surname.

>Jews call Ray and Joan a Jewish couple
>>i-it was just his wife!
Funny that nothing lists her as being a Jew either. But you'll take it on faith she was but dispute him being one. Hmmm. Really makes you think.

>trying to pass a polish surname off as being a jewish surname

do you rats ever stop lying

What is wrong with you people

>Jews call Ray and Joan a Jewish couple
Where? Do you ever stop lying?

>Joan Mansfield from Minnesota
>"Jew"
>Ray Krochmal from Jewish Břasy
>"not Jew"
wew lad

It's a Jewish surname in Poland. Name a non-Jew with it. Before you check, literally every Krochmal in Wikipedia is Jewish.

I can't even understand the point you're trying to make. Do you?

The article on the Jewish Telegraphic Agency site that you were originally responding to you immense faggot.

>literally every Krochmal in Wikipedia is Jewish

You mean both of them? There's two people, you inbred rat.

if there's already thousands of openly jewish CEO's of massive fucking corporations, why would (((they))) go above and beyond to obfuscate the heritage of a single fucking executive? do you hate yourself so much it's unbearable to imagine a christian being so successful?

It doesn't say that anywhere, nor does it imply it anywhere. How is it no one on Sup Forums ever learned to actually read? Or is it just severe schizophrenia where you have hallucinations of anything you need for your current shilling project?

jews believe it's passed down through the mother, so it makes sense they'd say that

There's far more insanely greedy white Christian CEOs than there are Jewish CEOs, which is what neo-nazis try to bury. Take big oil for example: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Oil

Why do you think you never see Sup Forums whine about these megacorporations? Because all of the owners are white Christian rednecks.

Joan has a non-Jewish last name, grew up in a non-Jewish community and was part of the universal Christian Church.

Ray Kroc has a Jewish last name, family is from a Jewish community, and was part of no gentile religious establishment.

But here you are painting him as the evil Christian and her as the saintly Jew. Truly your tricks know no bounds, Rabbi.

2 out of 2 is 100%. And you're stalling because you can't find one. Jews blown the fuck out again. OY VEY, IT'S LIKE ANUDDA SHOAH

>Jewish community
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Czechoslovakia

Jews were 1% of the population in Bohemia in the year 1920. So far you haven't made it through a single SENTENCE in this thread without telling one or more lies.

>Jews never try and disguise their name or heritage

I'm surprised no one has pointed out the pure narcissism behind Ray. Yeah, the brothers blocked him at every step, but Ray cheated them out because he wanted to be known as the founder. He didn't want to pay the 1% because he didn't want to forfeit what he saw as his and only his creation. The 2.7 Mil was chump change to him by then.

>Jews were 1% of the population in Bohemia in the year 1920
Largely condensed in the Plzeň region where Ray's Krochmal family is from.

Plzen is a city, not a region, his family's name is Kroc, not Krocmal, and even in that city there was still a small population of Jews.

bad guy? what did he do wrong? name 1 fucking thing he did wrong. that's right, you can't. he's the reason america is so great today. he is the reason every man in america can get a burger in hand in under 5 minutes guaranteed. you want a burger? it's yours, right fucking now. god bless america I love this god damn fucking country.

MCDONALD'S WILL MAKE YOU FAT, THEY SERVE BIG MACS. THEY SERVE QUARTER POUNDERS, THEY WILL PUT POUNDS ON YOU.

They really should have given him the 4% when he asked.

Where are you even getting that Kroc is the anglicized form of Krochmal? Kroc is a common name in the Czech Republic, and seems to have nothing to do with with the name Krochmal.

>supported Rotten Ronnie

sure as fuck was

MCDONALD'S HAMBURGERS ARE THE WORST, THEY ARE WORST THAN BURGER KING. A BIG MAC HAS TWENTY SIX GRAMS OF FAT. A QUARTER POUNDER HAS TWENTY RIGHT GRAMS OF FAT.

I like how the stupid JIDF in this thread are going to great lengths to prove that a superior white man is the one who created a multi billion dollar franchise and his family are among the greatest philanthropists of all time because one troll baited them into thinking Ray being Jewish would reflect badly on Jews.

It's amusing to keep track of how much Sup Forums tards lie. Literally more lies than sentences most of the time. Worst people alive.

THIS, IS HOW YOU EAT A BIG MAC

this.
thread should've ended here

You've convinced me. The Jew could never have created such a successful franchise as McDonalds. Nor would he have donated billions like the white man did. Truly you have proved the superiority of whites.

spbp

Rock n roll mcdaaahnalds

Ray Kroc didn't donate anything, his Jewish widow did after he died. That's what the incest-baby in this thread accidentally proved because he's literally too stupid to read.

>Jewish widow
Source? You wouldn't be trying to pull the same thing the guy your yarmulke is in a twist about pulled, are you?

Okay, I admit that I made up his wife being Jewish to make the Jews look better since she donated billions. At least I had the integrity to admit I was lying though.

This movie was a shittier The Social Network

I wanted so hard to puch that guy in the face

Do you know how many niggers, white trash and other riff-raff he's killed with shitty fast food (I'm including the copycat fastfood places here since they were based on McDonalds)? The man is a hero.

Honestly is mcdonalds really such an attractive name

The brothers were incompetent for not being bit more flexible but yeah the way he went about taking it over was a dick move. he should have at least came through with the handshake deal

JEWS CONTROL EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE BUT LETS HATE THEM RATHER THAN CONVERT ITS LITERALLY THAT SIMPLE

WE SHOULD REALLY NOT TRY TO DO ANYTHING SINCE JEWS WILL ALWAYS WIN EVEN IF WE CAN FIND A NON-JEW I GUARANFUCKINGTEE YOU WE CAN FIND EITHER A WIFE WHO MADE HIM SUCCEED WITH JEW POWER OR THEY HAVE A FAMILY HISTORY IN THE 1800S OF BEING JEWISH

not so much about how attractive the name is but how american it sounds

"steal"

HE PAID FOR IT

Who was in the wrong here?

Clearly fat negro
>care about your friend health
>want to send a message out against the dangers of fast food
>making recent breakthroughs in gravity understanding that requires further testing
>be a genius
>solve it all in one move

Litterally president matterial.

Krock did nothing wrong. The brothers were too prideful to see the bigger picture and spewed out horseshit anyways.

"Its not about the money!"

Fucking dumbasses if they didn't care about the money so much then why open a business in the first place? Even if they made millions they could've just invested it in to other peoples ideas or research for disabilities or some shit.

The brothers did everything wrong.

I just watched this so I could participate ITT

He skullfucked the brothers out of their own company, went against all their suggestions, even screwed them out of future royalties with that handshake deal bullshit in route to building America's most recognisable corporation. An incredible man any business owner should aim to emulate.

>200 million whites in country
>about half of all billionaires
>7 million jews
>more than a third of all billionaires

Yes, sure, the white christian rednecks are the aberration here

It's nice

>powdered milkshakes

HE IS EVIL

Did that franchise guy kill himself after inviting Kroc out to Minnesota where he proceeded to steal his wife and become a billionaire

Chads eat the weak and their wifes pussies, never be a beta

Yes but he got rich off it so who cares. You faggots voted a con man Russian puppet into the Presidency, this man provided food for millions for cheap.

>be a failure in life
>find anyone to blame (jews, blacks, mexicans, women, etc.) but yourself
>continue being a failure

Pic related

Kroc's pock and dock
formerly Chump's

>Yes, the film obviously wanted it to be ambiguous

I didn't see it that way at all. I thought they wanted it to seem ambiguous at first but then as we get further and further we stop losing any compassion we had for him.

its been a while since ive been to american mcdonalds. do they do big tastys over there?

have you tasted a mcdonalds shake recently? you are better off just buying a 5 dollar tub of ice cream and putting it through a blender

fuck no, you get a quarter pounder, a double cheeseburger, a big mac, or you get out

>>pol

For me, he is a good guy. Without him we would not have the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.