'True Detective' renewed for Ozarks-set, Mahershala Ali-led Season 3

'True Detective' renewed for Ozarks-set, Mahershala Ali-led Season 3

Cool, i like that guy.

I think this guy has talent(didnt watch the black fag movie) but it seems like Pizza made a deal with the devil.

HBO hated s2 and didnt want to do a season three with him. So he made deals and now there's a black lead, probably some BLACKED action, the general degeneracy being showed as "oh its just fun bruh" like always.

What made s1 special was that it wasnt like other stuff on tv. You lost this, pizza. Its a shame.

whose gunna be his partner, i vote boyega or john cho, interesting picks

>black lead
tell me what is inherently wrong with this
>probably some BLACKED action
assuming your assumption is correct, tell me what is inherently wrong with this
>general degeneracy being showed as "oh its just fun bruh" like always.
Please clarify what you mean by this
>What made s1 special was that it wasnt like other stuff on tv.
Tell me why you think that Mahershala Ali starring will prevent this from being the case with season 3

DELETE THIS

But I was only making honest requests to user to better understand his view

/po/ believes that increasing peoples exposure to black people in tv and movies will make their women (that they don't have) to leave them for Big Black Penis (that only Sup Forums believes exists)

what a train wreck this show has been

Based

>it's a Sup Forums race bait thread

Shave you hitler youth moustache, come to Mexico. All the metal chicks with no self-respect will be lining to fuck your boney white ass.

whose his partner

This is not what pizza wanted, in season 2 they said he actually wanted to do some real shit about what really goes on in LA and of course, it couldnt happen. So it turned to shit and to save his career now he's doing what he's told.

People in entertainment industry, the riches, the jews, whatever you call it. They promote all minorities and try to make them look like something they are not. I know you're gonna call me Sup Forums now but i fucking hate trump and i'm not even right wing.

Race mixing just does not work, races are different, cultures are different, genes are different. They're forcing this down your throat, making it seem like this is some type of progression, when in fact it's just leading to chaos. All that blacked stuff is either triggering white people, or making them feel so weak that they succumb to those cuck fetishes. This season will have it too, and to you there's nothing wrong with it because it's progressive. Same goes for all degenerate action. All the pointless sex, this hypersexualized society and this carpe diem mentality again. People being overly sexual is being seen as progression, when in fact even cockroaches have sex, just like we do. Like i said this all leads to chaos and the backlash is happening right now, you see nazis rising again because of this. You see a guy like Trump getting elected because of this, as a people's person, while he's the definition of 1%.

That guy won an oscar and starring in this show only because he's black. I liked him in house of cards, but this is the truth.

This show is beyond saving, i wish pizza would accept defeat with grace instead of choosing their side.

some white girl

>Ozarks

As long as it isnt stuffed with a bunch of in your face butt homo gay faggotry like what ruined the Netfix show it should be good.

Cottonmouth was fucking based.

user you're completely wrong

>Race mixing just does not work, races are different, cultures are different, genes are different
How is this relevant
>All that blacked stuff is either triggering white people, or making them feel so weak that they succumb to those cuck fetishes.
user, no one gives a shit about mixed race couples or sex in tv, outside of a few, it doesn't even register at all, as either a good thing or a bad thing
>People being overly sexual is being seen as progression, when in fact even cockroaches have sex, just like we do.
How sexual is overly sexual?
>Like i said this all leads to chaos and the backlash is happening right now, you see nazis rising again because of this. You see a guy like Trump getting elected because of this, as a people's person, while he's the definition of 1%.
That's a reach

user maybe I'm failing to get your argument but I'd really like it if you specifically addressed what a asked in , just so I can argue with you more clearly. Sorry if this is a shitty response

>That guy won an oscar and starring in this show only because he's black. I liked him in house of cards, but this is the truth.

Dude stole every scene he was in in Luke Cage.

Stay mad.

>and this carpe diem mentality again.
you mean, the Mac Carpe Diem, american specialty with added sugar and fat?

anyways, while I agree that there might be some propaganda in it, I still see it as an opportunity for pizzalatte. I mean, the actor is actually good, so they might make a good show. I give it the benefit of doubt.

finally we get a True Detective of color

>Forced diversity
>We still actually got a great actor

I'm ok with this. It's not perfect, but it was the best case we were gonna get. I really am not looking forward to the lecture moment where he takes time out of a tight script to start talking about how hard black men have it because of cops.

It could be very good if they don't set it in something obvious like 90s LA

It's gonna be a big name. Season 1 had McConnaughey and Harrelson, season 2 had Farrel and Vaughn and to a lesser extend McAdams and that guy who failed to become a star but was fairly big for two year period.
Expect an older white actor. I can see Walken doing it.

>walken
kino

>Expect an older white actor.

If this happens i'm okay with this whole deal. Has to be one of those rusty moody old cops though. This black guy can handle the banter with a lead like that. I expect the lead to be a female though 2bh.

>Dude was the only good thing about Luke Cage
FTFY
That could have been a good show about a vigilante trying to shake up some shit in a black community but because it was capeshit it went sideway pretty quick.

>I expect the lead to be a female though 2bh.
Most other production houses would, but HBO knows it needs the old white dad audience again to succeed; we need to be able to project into the characters, and for that we need an older white man, grizzled and jaded but not corrupt like Farrel in season 2. Good, but not a good guy instead of a good bad guy.

>female lead
found it lol

Im getting a bit hype because of this but i dont wanna after s2.

>HURR I'M NOT RACIST THE JUST KEEP BLACKWASHING EXISTING CHARACTETS...FUGG!!!

>Antholgy series has five straight white leads... (crickets)

>Anthology series announces next installment has near universally acclaimed(even by haters) highly talented black actor playing an original role for the lead.

>HURR IM NOT A DRUMPF Sup Forums RACIST......HOWEVER...

kys

didnt even notice it was tumblr file, fuck tumblr

Mahershala Ali and Mads Mikkelsen

>ozark is a somewhat popular series
>lets just steal their location

Are robots pitching series ideas these days?

The non stop in your face hard gay stuff for the Hollywood desensitzation program made me drop The Ozarks evem though the show had promise.

>mikkelson
kino

Is the mexican cartel in it a lot in that show? I liked that guy and only watched the pilot episode.

That's the guy from gay-kino. sorry but I don't support people who push the gay agenda. I already skipped season 2 because it was obvious shite pandering to feminist. Now pandering to gays, no thanks, and fuck you.

Whatever Sup Forums says about that movie he was extremely good in Moonlight, best performance in mainstream american cinema in months (years ?)
The Ozarks sound good to me.
I guess it's going be about racism though and this could be bad if not handled well.
Something about a hate crime that would turn up to be completely unrelated would be quite red pill.

Wtf is Ozark?

I'd watch this.

as long as he doesn't play a suave, charismatic guy (far too easy for him) i'm okay with this

idris elba

Netflix crime drama

>extremely good in Moonlight
dude he was soooo fucking good in that movie

>In the end, the real monster... was racism.

>Ozarks
People raise eyebrows if niggers are west of O'Fallon

Mel

Spoonfed me about Ozarks, what's so special about it.

Directed by Jeremy Saulnier (Blue Ruin, Green Room) tho

Does she get BLACKED every episode?

this, we need to see some black characters that are not suave for fuck sakes

i hope its an asian
black and asian goes well together

By the gods

Great

another nigger

I love Ali. He licks his lips like every 3 seconds though in every role I've seen him in.

don't really have my hopes up, season 2 was kind of a let down

I see Mohammed Ali is the new Idris Elba

shit tier actor
yea get john cho or some new name asian actor and make him a rising star, this could be a great launching pad

I've only watched a few episodes but he's mostly just on the phone. The cartel isn't in it much.

says in the release it's taking place in the ozarks over three different time periods. Get ready for muh racist rednecks across three decades goyim!

It was a let down but I do member Vince Vaughn being pretty fun
and the mustache that wore Colin Farrell

He's so hansy in a mustache and his mouth is so small when he shaves. He needs to drop any teenybopper pretenses and wear that full mustache 24/7.

what does the first and second season get out of 10

1st is like a 9
2nd is like 6

to be honest, I like the idea. I recall all the TD season 3 threads were anons were posting there ideas and the Ozarks was tossed around quite a bit. makes you wonder if some studio execs and writers are lurking

right now

>Black detective in the Ozarks

Why are you complaining? You know he's gonna be called a nigger in pretty much every ep

>reddit spacing