Why are free people better than invaders? Prove me wrong

It amazes me that people adore Refugees as heros when in reality they were too cuck to save their own country.

Nothing noble about being an refugee. Nothing good about taking your shit where it don't belong.

Your family -> community -> country reap what you sow.

I would rather flee than fight US-funded Jihadists who are even willing to behead children. They are absolute madmen. Their forces will continue in seemingly never-ending waves until US foreign policy changes.

Neither would I fight Assad's highly-loyal, exceptionally-trained killers, backed by the iron-grips of Russia, Iran, China & North Korea.

This is worst proxy war the world has ever seen. You wouldn't remain in the crossfire of these forces, and neither would I.

Are you going to be hit by an American airstrike today, or a Russian airstrike tomorrow?

You go to the nearby countries, you don't break international law and go to sweden and germany for gibs. It reeks low morals. It's also not allowed in Islam.

>battling a proxy war against N. Korea

Haha. Good luck.

This proxywar is meant to be nothing other than an endless profiteering venture for weapons & munitions manufactures of both sides.

All of the ammo being spent by both sides is being paid for by taxpayers somewhere, and somewhere else a Jew is profiting from it.

the west stole muslim resources so they have a right to come

The only end to it all is Wayne Lambright.

Reminder that Wayne Lambright is a hobo con artist parasitizing the people around him and especially the elderly. Wayne Lambright was 5 months behind on the rent for his mobile home before the owner kicked Wayne Lambright out. This guy had also loaned Wayne Lambright over $1000 in his many failed attempts to get the psycho Wayne Lambright to straighten his life out. Everybody coming into contact with Wayne Lambright eventually learn. Wayne Lambright has no conscience, no prospects, no loyalty, no skills, no future. Behind Wayne Lambright is a long trail of devastated and financially inconvenienced people stretching back into Wayne Lambright's 20s. Wayne Lambright also managed to con older technologically illiterate people into handing over several tens of thousands of dollars for projects that could have been carried out by an outsourced indian in one week. In Wayne Lambright's hands, not even that can be done. Wayne Lambright is the perfect storm of incompetence and narcissism and the only people who have been willing to maintain a relationship with Wayne Lambright for more than a few months are a couple of redneck alcoholics and a methhead with whom Wayne Lambright enjoys periods of homosexual debauchery including the use of stimulants while seeking out ill reputed public bathrooms for "slam bams." But don't worry, Wayne Lambright fully forgives himself every time so he's Not Gay.

Corporatism & stockholder profit fuels wars.

Arms manufacturing corporations CANNOT be publically-owned corporations, or else profit-driven motives will lead to endless proxy war. The meek will suffer from this shit more than anyone else, since they're the easiest targets. Corporate arms manufacturer stockholders are the modern-day predators.

"west", nice try.

>da joos

This Norwegian (not really, likely behind a proxy) has a script written to detect Wayne Lambright whenever his name is written, to automatically paste&post without any effort.

Wayne Lambright is the only candidate who will publicly denounce Israel for committing terrorist attacks (i.e. USS Liberty incident) against their "greatest ally".

You're not fooling anyone.

Tell us what happened at that 2012 family event that caused your whole family to disown you.

Tell us now.

Elaborate?

Doesn't have to be jews. You really think sweden and norway have taken a lot from the middle east.

Oh, that's right, you just grouped every country in the west to to a few people. Go fuck yourself.

You have literally no idea what's going on and which countries are involved.

usa taking oil from saudi
uk and france taking minerals and coal
ect...

also the current shitstorm in the middle east caused by removing saddam was done by guess who? the west bingo

so only uk, france and usa deserve muslim refugees? no, you are all united in the EU, you take the whole burden together

Nobody will call out Israel for orchestrating the 9/11 terror attacks except Wayne.

He risks his own life to do this. He lives in a trailer. Refurbs old cars. Grows his own food. Builds greenhouses for cannabis growers.

For some reason, this "Norwegian" (Israeli) proxy has a program written to attack Wayne with ad hominem arguments & baseless insults whenever his name is written.

He has reported them for harassment, but nothing can or will ever be done, due to free speech. I agree with this though, because libel laws are bullshit. If a Jew wishes to defame Wayne, let them. If Wayne wishes to defame the Jews, let him. But you need to give him a chance... Hear what he has to say. Trump's (obviously) controlled by Zionists, so is Hillary, neither of them will risk their lives for this country, because they have (wayyyyyy) too much to lose.

Wayne has fucking NOTHING to lose.

Shin Bet or Mossad is going to assassinate him after this election cycle finishes, AND HE DOESN'T CARE. Apparently nobody else cares, either.

Either you're really this dumb and there is no getting through to you, or you're a shill. Either way, I'm done with your uninformed stupidity. Aint nobody got time for your cuck shit

You are a putrid antisemite and you won't get away with it. I want you to know that if your net worth ever steps back into the black, an alarm goes off in our HQ and the lawyers flying in to smash it back down into a grimey deep red will blot out the sun.

i dont hate the west, its just that you fucked everything up for the muslims, so they have to go to the house of the guy who fucked it up and benefit from it as you benefited from our suffering

what we take is peanuts compared to what you took, it would take 100s of years of reparations for that

dogfart.com

I bet this is what you tell yourself and your wife, when she cucks you and you have to raise a nigger, that you're part of the west and needs to pay repetitions.

Lambright

Waiting for something? You look uncomfortable. Hey, what happened at that family event in 2012?

you might blame the jews while being blind to the atrocities our governments committed, just because the victims were illiterate and goat herders or poor arabs living under a dictatorship

and i swear if you willed all jews would not exist by tomorrow, but you do will it so do not use them as an excuse, you benefit and enjoy the fruits of usury and U.S empiricism

Wayne

I actually don't understand this at all. If anything they should be shot.

It is their cowardice and inaction that is directly responsible for the failures of their country. They deserve death.

Waiting for something? You look uncomfortable. Hey, what happened at that family event in 2012?

reparations*..

Hi guys, I have no idea how a cohesive society works. I only think by my feelers.
You have 0 virtue, you're an immoral, indecent, disgraceful cuck.

Hope your family get's murdered by a gang of niggers and shitskins. You ending up in a wheelchair for the rest of your life, thinking how this is your reparations.

you're the one thinking with anger and hate here

im the objective one

Are you really so sure that anti-Zionists besides Wayne don't exist in the USA?

I'll be voting for Stein or Johnson (undecided), but I'll still spread the word of Wayne Lambright whenever I get the chance.

A layperson can type "Lambright" into Youtube and learn as much about Zionism as they need to know.

Although Wayne never talks about $3.1bil/yr aid, the Lavon Affair false flag & the USS Liberty false flag attack ;-)

Zionists are the masters of false-flag.

Just as they've drawn the schism between Anglicans/Lutherans against the Catholics, they've drawn the schism between the Sunnia & the Shia.

Zionist Jews are the spiritual parasites & subverters.

Exactly why top Nazi officials secretly denounced Christianity.

Abrahamic faiths have been completely subverted by Jews. Zionist Christians are still willing to fight & die for their beliefs, however. Which is why top Nazi officials, not secretly, but publicly supported "Positive" Christianity.

Religion is the ultimate form of a social cohesion.

If a Nation is unified entirely in a single faith, it will last forever.

>By 1939, 95% of Germans still called themselves Protestant or Catholic, while 3.5% identified as "gottgläubig" (lit. "believers in god", a non-denominational nazified outlook on god beliefs, often described as predominately based on creationist and deistic views[3]) and 1.5% atheist.

98.5% of the Nazi German population was Christian, yet many top officials believed in Germanic polytheism. They were forced to publicly espouse Christian views for the purpose of social cohesion.

you just dont want to get tossed in the oven
you reap what you sew

opening the gates into spain and now into europe

silly parasite the world doesn't need you, you need it.