Do you think the experience of having another child will make him a better director?

Do you think the experience of having another child will make him a better director?

Why the chile be black?

nice try faggot

James is a cool guy and I'm happy for him.

You lowlife spergs should be ashamed of yourselves for that shitty tryhard cuck meme. The guy never hurt anybody is his life and ya'll bitter faggots are just mean for the sake of meanness.

>being happy about a 18-years-to-life sentence

>my wife's daughter
lmao is it even his

this
i assume those people are all miserable anyway, like this guy

What a beautiful baby!

Sup Forums literally can't not-lie. The Sup Forumsbeard is mentally unable to tell the truth

We're just breaking balls, i don't think anyone here hates based James.

It's jealousy. Pathetic virgins trying to take down others, because they don't stand a chance of having children themselves.

>Wife's 2nd

you're even worse than a cuck, you're docile!

Sorry bud

:/

Sup Forums - Television & Film

>baby is asian
What did Jame's wife mean by this?

it's fake

come on

>Wife's 2nd daughter

So it's his wife's daughter, not his? Who's the father? Mike or Ryan?

No he is a shit director. He spergs out over shit B movies or worse and uses this as his inspiration. It's also his criticism defence, "it's supposed to be bad it's a B movie".

If he had a passion for actual good films and studied them as much as he does shit ones he may actually pick some skills up. But as it stands, his content is literally as bad as 80% of youtubers.

>cuckold fetishist tries to shift blame on Sup Forums because other retards will believe him

Except there's no different when you autists spam mean shit and cuck memes at him on social media and his video comment sections.

This board is full of the kinds of lowlife scumbags you hear about from time to time getting killed trying to pick up kids, or dying alone at the age if forty and not being discovered for weeks.

>James "Saving The White Race" Rolfe does it again

Prove me wrong
Pro tip: fun ruiner

Hello, Reddit!

His wife tells him shes going out with friends when really shes going to the Interacial Breeding Grounds

Ya, Blueit!

never understood the james cuck meme. where did it come from? his family seem happy to me, is it because he's a liberal? was there a tweet ala boogie's wife?

>tfw the same age
>tfw childless and still living with mother

Fuck you.

It's literally for no reason. Just bitter Sup Forums manchildren being assholes because he's happy and successful

Why do you want a kid? You seem like a loser. Kid would suffer. This is natural selection at work.

oh no wait he's 5 years older, still got 5year to get GF and children, yeah!!!

Is that a nigger baby?

>no son to inherit and enjoy James' vidya collection

Poor James. He's going to have to sell all of them so he can afford to send his daughters to get indoctrinated at university.

His wife is a feminist. Years ago she wrote a page on the AVGN website calling the show a sausage-fest, and said that it would benefit from having non-whites and women presenting with James. I think he also got cucked by a black guy in his movie, but I haven't seen it so what the fuck do I know.

>Sup Forums
It was Sup Forums who started this meme, newfriend.

I am in the same situation and I'm loving it to be honest.

>every single friend with kids complains about how much it sucks non-stop
>live with mother so don't even have to cook every night

The only drawback is the wild drunken father being thrown into the mix.

it apparently comes from him handing the white girl over to the nignog in his shitty movie that became free online after like 5 minutes.

what does your parents think of you still living at home at that age? my dad was getting annoyed before i moved out at 22.

have your parents just given up? what do your friends and rest of family think of you?

do your parents ever bring up you moving out?

>raising a baby that's not yours

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?
I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.
Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.
As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

high quality pasta

That's why you fuck and enslave your daughter.

what is this hairstyle called?

They used to breathe down my neck about it non-stop for years but they are much more casual about it now. They probably secretly hate it though.

Yes, I'm in give up territory. I'm guessing they blame themselves at this point which is sad. Surprisingly my friends have been very cool about it but I'm sure there's some resentment/concern when I'm not present.

I think a lot of the judgment got mitigated by medical issues that I had though. Everyone seems to be going a bit too easy. My mother will subtly mention it when she's drunk and my father is in some weird batshit clingy mode that doesn't want me to leave now. But he'll fling nasty shit at me about it if he doesn't get his way on certain things. Strange stuff.

To the rest of the thread, thanks for reading my abhorrent blogpost.

I bet she is the daughter of mike