/got/ general

wine cannot kill a stag edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F53eS51pZGQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol. Moon is no egg. Moon is godess, wife of sun. It is known.

first for a fookin legend

dany

Hey guys, want to hear about my epic escape from Casterly Rock, and how tough it was to survive the siege?

You sound like a cuck

CIA caca

nigger

First time you ever see a giant jon snuw?Yeah bitch we they all the place down pass the wall.

There was no siege.

How do you go from this......

to this

That bitch won't be smirking when I fertilize her egg with my fucking seed

to this

.....to this??

For this season we don't want a lot of filler. It's going to be shorter but it's going to be absolutely packed with good stuff.
>inserts 10 minute eunuch romance scenes

urgh...

why the fuck did joff want to kill bran

>mfw Danyfags and Joneryscucks

>tfw you will never have medieval adventures with qt apprentice shota

Nose growth hormones

He heard Robert saying it would have been merciful if Bran had died and thought it would impress his father

To this?

meteors, dragons, flaming swords all have been referenced as the same thing. story of the first long night was a celestial event.

two moons. red comet pierced the second. drank the suns fire. wreckage clouds blocked the sun drinking it's fire while the comets / flaming meteors blocked out the sun and out of it poured forth a storm of swords.

It was ''mercy''

>danycucks and emilifags talking about kit and emilia fucking IRL
Today I will remind them.

DABID
youtube.com/watch?v=F53eS51pZGQ

Want some HAM with that EGG?

SANSUH

Why did Ned's bro Yohn Royce of the Vale never come to his son's aid in the war? Why was Robb robbed of so many natural allies? He deserved the support of the entire Vale. He deserved Dorne's backing. Even the Tyrells should've gone to him instead of bedding the snakes of Lannister that will lead to the downfall of their house. Why did our bro have to suffer so much?

We knew s7 was gonna be utterly disappointing the moment we saw that sequence with Sam cleaning all that crap in the Citadel.
Retarded filler for shock value.

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

Should I read the books

Azor Petyr

I'm doing you a favor by telling you that the Jaime and Cersei chapters are the only entertaining ones.

Wait for WoW or try the first three.

Why is this general still going on? The season is over. Are you going to keep making these threads for TWO years?

kill yourself kike

Valemen couldn't leave beacuse Lysa said not to. Dorne didn't give a shit about Starks. Tyrells couldn't rise up against the Lannisters because of proximity, even in case of a victory The North can chill out behind Moat Cailin but the Reach would have enemies on all sides.
If anything, Robb lost because of too many allies, without the Riverlands to defend the North could be independent easy.

>the unseen march

You can if you want its your life.
Make your own decisions and stop concerning yourself with the opinions of sheep.

>rhaegar is supposed to look like the ultimate chad
>looks like an r9k sperg compared to jaime
truth be told, d&d probably shot themselves in the foot when they cast nikolaj in the show. every other man looks like a beta in comparison

Read 1-3. They're unironically good.
AGOT is too similar to the first season, you might be bored at times, but still a great book.

He was made king of the north

and renly wanted to be king too

and lysa was too paranoid to let her kngihts and Yohn out of the Vale

fuck off to plebbit

this

But the Riverlands gave Robb Blackfish. The most trusted and skilled advisor one could ask for. I do agree though that the riverlands are impossible to defend.

>you will never get a POV of Robb in the Westerlands with Blackfish and Greatjon wrecking shit

the only reddit kike here is you, reddit kike, reddit kike

That man is a true knight

At its peak, how many members did the Nights Watch have and was it always made up of thieves, rapists and murderers?

is Yohn Royce even in the show? I mean by that logic you could ask where Garlan was when Highgarden was sacked, he would have taken Jamie Bronn and Dickon with little effort.

In a world that strictly followed logic, Yohn would've probably defied Lysa (not even an Arryn) to help Ned's son. Yohn Royce went to war with Ned against the Targaryens. He was a guest of Winterfell and friend of Ned. He would've joined Robb's cause. GRRM had to bend the world logic somewhat to fuck over Robb.

Bobby was right after all

Fuck off to plebbit

Skip Daenerys chapters after Drogo dies

Autism is a hell of a drug

kill yourself, you /utg/ kike-puppet millennial gay anal aids whore for nigger cock

>ywn be as handsome as nkw
life is suffering

Another autist who mixes memes with book lore.

Rhaegar was never described as a "chad" - he was a graceful twink. Someone who'd play harps and write poetry, but someone who was also a fabulous knight. Had he been a "chad", he wouldn't have exploded into gibs by Rober's warhammer strike.

BAYOT

>is Yohn Royce even in the show?
He's that boring old fat guy that is nothing like book Royce who is pissed off as fuck that Lysa deined Robb his allies.

>we will never have blackfish POV
feels bad man

You're right

But then there's the tale that Ned tried to usurp the regency and give the throne to Stannis.

I guess it's their response to food descriptions and Deanerys shitting in the wild. Nailed the book feeling again, D&D.

You have to go back

Rhaegar should have been played by Eddie Redmayne desu

he didn't die so good, who wants to try next?

You're just asking this to be reposted, don't you.

kill yourself kike and then fuck off back to your containment thread

you didnt lose any men right?

autist

You have to go back plebbit

kill yourself kike and then fuck off back to your containment thread

I'd give my left nut to give her the ramsay treatment

Rhaegar is basically Chris Hemsworth. D&D shouldn't have even tried to portray him as it ruined the mystery surrounding him. It was better for others to tell us how good, how noble, how attractive Rhaegar was because he could never live upto the standards set upon him by others like Jon Connington. That's what made him so interesting, but the geniuses that are D&D decided to ruin another one of the coolest things in the books.

>the guy who only visits this thread to call someone an /utg/ kike
based

no. hes a shitty writer who created a cool universe. just read the asoif wiki

Can we all agree that it was fucking retarded to have all the fan favorites gang up to go hunting for a dead guy without bringing and horses or a warg to scout ahead, especially since they brought the fucking king himself? I will never forgive them for this retarded plot.

back to le donald, cuck

Even if you are baiting you are still some pathetic sub human and that is even too good for you

>everyone who disagrees with me is the same person because i said so
you're a falseflagger kike and you should kill yourself

oh for fucks sake

Jon x Dany is shit tier

He was still a knight good enough to win at tournets and jousts.
Also women creamed themselves when he sung, even when he was diguised as a commoner.
Least they could do is cast a male model with a nice wig, even fucking Lancel looks like a more convincing 'pretty-boy'

Look at this cool ass motherfucker. You can see in his eyes he's about to drop some vengance for the Starks. His cool ass bronze armor is just icing on the cake of someone that fought with Ned and Robert in the war that would surely mean their dooms.

samefag kike, kill yourself in a bus fire and then permanently fuck off back to your containment thread

Why does Sup Forums think that season 3 was the best season?

Lysa didn't want to leave the Vale. She was crazy and thought sickly Robin was special.

The Tyrells were trying to get Margery to be queen by marrying Renly. Not sure if Olenna knew that Renly was with Loras, she probably did.

I'm guessing Dorne is way to far south to care about Robb. They probably didn't even care about the war and Obyren seemed to only want to kill the Mountain. It always seemed like nobody pays attention or cares about Dorne

I know exactly how you feel.

Upvoted

Your friends await you

Cersei is so hot when she's being murderous.

die in a bus fire kike

>Not sure if Olenna knew that Renly was with Loras, she probably did.

"Oh he's a sword swallower through and through"

C'mon user.

Season 1 was the GOAT season. The rest is Dabid fanfic.

I like the books, but George will never finish them anytime soon

His lips are too thin.

2/10

>inb4 Barric will have a crisis of faith because muh lord didn't protect the wall
>inb4 they'll waste 2-3 episodes on that

go back

Petyr Baelish
Roose Bolton
????
Lord Varys