I don't get it

I don't get it.

me with the Paprika fuck doll on the bottom right

Pretty much Inception

Brainlet

Good concept, godly first 30 minutes and even when it shits itself you still have a visual bonanza. i.e. Just your above average jap shit.

I still don't get what the fuck happened in the ending

So the dream world and the real world merged into one?

DUDE SO SURREAL AND RANDUM ANIME #9265

Literally 90% of anime is like this.

IT WAS ALL A DREAM

This. It's visually stunning to look at and let's not forget the brilliant and unique soundtrack. One of my favourite Japanese animated feature films, and worth a watch for everyone even if they're not into anime.

I didn't really care for this movie desu
I mean I guess it is animated well but the story seems like its just dragging itself from nowhere with villains we really know nothing about, and its depiction of the 'dream world' is frankly quite dull and uninspired. There's nothing surreal about it, just 'whoa super whacky' nonsense.
Is this really the best anime has to offer?

Me in the armor on the right side of her mouth

That doesn't even describe most of Satoshi Kon's work. But you wouldn't even know who that is, would you? Huh faggot? HUH? ANSWER ME YOU FUCKING REEDIT COCKSUCKER, YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT HOW MUCH LE ANIME SUCKS HUH? TIME TO DIE!

It didn't make sense

I USED TO READ K-POP MAGAZINE

It also describes Perfect Blue pretty well.

HAAAHAHA

Satoshi Kino thread?

WATCHIN SURREALIST ANIME WITH BIZZARE ACID-TRIP SCENES

*NOTHIN PERSONNEL KIDDO*

INB4 SOMEONE POSTS HIS TRANNY CHRISTMASSU MOVIE, FUCKIN NIP DEGENERATE GLAD HE'S DEAD 2BH

Not you're fault user desu, not everyone was blessed with above average IQ. There is always Rick and Morty for the likes of you.

The only thing I remember about this movie is the giant baby at the end and the scene where one of the bad guys tries to rape her.
Also the hot scientist girl ending up with the fatso was bullshit

Millenium Actress>Perfect Blue>>Tokyo Godfathers>>>>Paranoia Agent>>>>>>>>>>Paprika

>yfw satoshi kon directed the shitty jojo OVAs

paranoia agent is fucking great, what are you talking about

>*tips fedora*

Movie was bullshit and you know it

Kon is my favorite director, but Paprika is a trash movie. I don't know what went so wrong. Unfortunate that it was his last movie.

No, I'd say perfect blue actually had a coherent story and character development
Paprika is pretty much "it's dreams, I ain't gotta explain shit"

>shitty

Any other anime kinos like this?
I've already seen perfect blue and most miyazaki films

Paprika (Formerly Curry)

Yeah, calling it shitty is giving it too much credit. More like despicably tripeful.

They were pretty bad user
>bland voice acting
>art style looks nothing like the manga
>no ROAD ROLLER DA
>feels too gritty and realistic
The only good thing about them was the animation

This film is shit and Jin-Roh is also shit.

It's pleb hogwash that makes videogame players feel smart
Like the entry level trash from south korea known as "revenge movie"

had excellent sound design and direction though. d'arby and n'doul were way better in the OVA than the recent anime

strike witches the movie

I saw this with introduction and Q&A by Satoshi Kon. I literally told us we wouldn't get it.

t. Sup Forums
Sorry that other people enjoy quality and not moe shit

Let's just go all out.

ITT overrated shit.

Sound design was pathetic.
Also Dio had a fucking lisp.

Fuck, forgot pic.

>t. Sup Forums
Sup Forums has this pleb garbage on their rec charts. Are you a game of thrones tourist or a star wars 7 one?

>he can't enjoy kino like Hidamari Sketch or Non Non Biyori
>he probably can't even appreciate Hyouka or Kemono Friends

I pity you

wasn't as good as I was expecting but still a 5/10

Tokyo Godfathers is objectively Kon's best movie. It never fails to put a smile on my face.

KEK