REEE, Usa is stealing kratom from me

I have a broken back and permanent nerve damage, I blew out my l5l4s1 7 years ago and got fired.

Work comp fucked me hardcore and didnt do shit for me, I been using kratom for 5 years to exist with pain and that is why I am broke as fuck.... I dont qualify for Obama Nigger Insurance

America fucked my life up and now I have to commit suicide

You people come here and shitpost but how many of you have actually been fucked over by this country?

Other urls found in this thread:

dea.gov/divisions/hq/2016/hq083016.shtml
encrypted.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=newssearch&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwja7f7H2urOAhUB5WMKHXbxBLIQqQIIGygAMAA&url=http://www.fox9.com/news/197518492-story&usg=AFQjCNGVh_Pw1ZDb8PKqqEsCxs4C4A7hTw&sig2=Pxp3QD-7aysyuqWV63jc_g
kratomonline.org/kratom-seeds/
petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/please-do-not-make-kratom-schedule-i-substance?utm_source=remarkety&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Newsletter_15&_rmId=JZ90BMQWgpHp1lzBMzRptjOjG81Ajy
youtube.com/watch?v=6QhfkmEbQto
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It just seems so fucking random, this obscure plant getting banned. For what?

Kratom is basically an opiate-light.

You could simply order opium poppy bulbs and make opium tea. Or go out and get 2-3 pounds of seeds and brew up a batch of tea.

getkratom.com

use coupon Reddit10 for 10% off

Smoke weed dude. Indica-high cbd.

find me a place that does that you fucking leaf they took all sources down

Completely different receptors. The active ingredient in Kratom binds to Delta-opiod receptors in the brain.

It's likely that OP will go through some sort of withdrawal but I'm not sure how intense it'll be. Probably close to opiate withdrawal anyways.

Mitragyne alkoid, it basically tricks your opiod receptors into thinking its opiates, which gives you a lot of the same physical effects of opiates without feeling extremely doped out of your mind.

Unfortunately alot of the same withdrawal and dependency issues are the same. I took Kratom for 4 years, and just recently got off of it. I took it for pain too, alot more effective than lortabs as there was no tolerance build up.

It was only a matter of time, too many junkies and retards were making super high dose extracts that basically will put you over the moon.

Stupid old politicians and fda faggots have no idea what they're doing and see this and think, well we have to ban it all now.

>Go to store
>Buy poppy seeds
>Brew up a batch of poppy tea

Depending on the type you would need pounds of it though. The bulbs are now harder to come by.

It's worth trying, anyways. Other then that the only thing I can recommend is actual opiates to avoid the withdrawal.

Also, I should say, I feel your pain from a drug users perspective, not the pain management perspective.

t. recovering alcoholic and recovering benzo addict.

>some retard does something retarded with x
>well time to ban x now. If we save just one life then itll all be worth it :^))))

God fucking damn it. This shit stopped me from killing myself 3 years ago while I was suffering with a broken wrist that healed wrong. Fuck the DEA, I hope somebody does something to those fucking parasites.

Proof?

dea.gov/divisions/hq/2016/hq083016.shtml

>encrypted.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=newssearch&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwja7f7H2urOAhUB5WMKHXbxBLIQqQIIGygAMAA&url=http://www.fox9.com/news/197518492-story&usg=AFQjCNGVh_Pw1ZDb8PKqqEsCxs4C4A7hTw&sig2=Pxp3QD-7aysyuqWV63jc_g

Why doesn't the government just ban heroin instead?

Been taking Kratom for years. Used it get clean off of real opiods/opiates. Have quick kratom once for about 4 months or so. Experienced withdrawals for like 2 weeks after quitting. Not as bad as real opiates/opiods but it still sucked. Went back to taking Kratom and have been back on it for about a year or so now.

$$$

Well fuck. I always thought kratom was some kind of psychedelic.

You mean I could have had an alternative to handfuls of Vicodin for my back all this time? How well does it work?

Kratom withdrawl really isn't that bad. Bascially like an extended hangover desu

I think its bs. Have known many people who used kratom to get clean off real opiates. Myself included. Kratom has been used recreationally for I believe thousands of years and has a very long history of use for taking people off of real opiates. The motivation in banning is obvious. The DEA wants Kratom users to go back to real opiates so that OD and deaths will increase so they can get more funding from congress. So sick.

It's not like anything like a vic unless you're doing what this crowd does.

But it does have as mild an effect as many other medicinal plants, meaning that it's no panacea, but that it can make life not so bad as it used to be. I think I'd just about have to fresh grow my own to bother.

Works fantastic. I used it to get clean off real opiates. It cures withdrawals and cravings as well as providing a nice high itself. A bit different than the traditional opiate experience but it will do what you want it to.

Agreed. It's definitely manageable. I was a bit less productive during WD though.

not sure if a rhetorical question or not but those faggots are making so much loot from heroin coming from Afghanistan there's no way they'd give that up. they started a new heroin epidemic

Opiate withdrawal isn't that bad for normal people either. The whole drug policy is only because a minority of people with an addictive personality can't handle any addictive substance. Non-whites seem to disproportionally suffer from this.

Whites suffer just as much as minorities. Some of us just have incredibly powerful addictive personalities.

t. White guy who quit drinking after I started on lysol and hand sanitizer

So true. That's why they are going after Kratom. Because it is very effective at preventing opiate withdrawals and helping people wean off of and quit real opiates/opiods. Of course big pharma and the elements in our gov that profit from the war on drugs dont want that.

>lysol and hand sanitizer
how?

It seems like at that point it would just be easier to go grab up liquor by the gallon the proper way.

I was trying to hide it so I couldn't go to the liquor store. The pharmacy was closer.

Booze is incredibly expensive here too. For a 40 of cheap shit it's at least $35

I tried Kratom a few times after reading about its supposedly miraculous effects on various blogs. It never did anything for me. No real discernible effects. Maybe I wasn't taking enough. I'd use about 1 Tbsp powder per 8 oz of water.

This dates back to the snake oil Rockefeller family, which got robber baron rich in part because only a "drug" could be patented for profit. Can't patent that snake oil in the long run.

Oh, and I should mention to any other alcoholics that might end up in similar circumstances:

For the love of god don't drink that lysol aerosol spray with alcohol in it. It makes you feel like you're going to die.

Probably just had some shitty quality stuff. A TBSP would be like 8-10 grams if you were using powdered kratom. More than enough. You had a bad source or just a crazy opiate tolerance. There is a bit of a cross tolerance between real opiates and kratom.

Can't you just smoke weed?

Jesus Christ, dude. But thanks for sharing I suppose.

hmmm could just be I have a high tolerance for opiates. Vicodin, Oxycontin, and even smoked opium never had that big an effect on me. I didn't realize Kratom was an opioid though.

>For the love of god don't drink that lysol aerosol spray with alcohol in it. It makes you feel like you're going to die
Had no idea people did that. Is it even the right kind of alcohol? To my knowledge only ethanol is safe for consumption, all the other kinds of alcohol will cause blindness and all sorts of other problems. See methanol.

Because Thailand is slowly and quietly decriminalizing it, and the US wants it banned before production ramps up for export.

Not an opiod or opiate. It's just the leaves from a tree native to SE Asia that acts on your opiate receptors in the body. Not the same ones as traditional opiates but still provides a somewhat similar effect and also will kill withdrawals from real opiates/opiods.

Everyone working for the DEA deserves a terrible death

Weed doesn't actually help with pain, it's just a meme, if anything it makes it worse

Most retail things containing enough ethynol are doped up. Try tasting them and you'll know how hard up you have to be to swallow instead of spit.

Funny. Users here describe it as a stimulant, but they don't take kratom alone. Instead they boil it in cough syrup and cola or some other bullshit.

Haven't heard about that. Hopefully that means even if it does get banned it will still be available on the net and can still make it into the states if shipped discreetly.

it also varies from person to person.
me i have a high natural tolerance to most drugs which leads to me taking to many pills whenever i'm in pain simply because they don't have a effect at the most common dosage.

also whenever i go to the dentist i have to have them give me those shots every 30mins or so and even then it only "numbs" it a lil.

i've only actually gone to one doctor who was smart enough to go "heh" and actually use a different type of drug that actually worked.

Thailand makes kratom illegal because it interferes too much with the drug trade, America makes it illegal because a few dumbfuck kids take too much and think their gonna die and call 911

America has never passed a law out of benevolence, lmao

Stay alive until election day

On that day, walk up and down your street slashing the tires of liberals.
Then hang yourself that night before the cops knock on your door

It depends on the strain. Kratom like weed for example (think indica vs sativa) has different effect depending on strain. It also depends on dose. Low dose kratom is stimulating. High doses feel sedating and have a opiate type feel. Do some research. It's also worth noting Kratom is related to the coffee plant.

This.

We didn't agree to be a Union until after we agreed that the the Bill of Rights would never be violated.

Once upon a time. Once upon a time. But we let the lawless take over.

I'll pass. I don't even drink desu.

Now they did ban synth weed.
although the ban itself caused a bunch of issues because of people buying homemade and the people making it having no idea what they were really doing or not giving a shit and putting literal roach spray in it.

if I were to stock up on a kilogram of kratom, which strain would you recommend to someone who's fond of study drugs?

wait what the fuck, is it getting banned?

fuck, i guess i should buy another kilo, then ill probably be good for life or at least the next few years if i get into it hardcore again

Depends on the strain but I know what you mean

No DEA wants kratom users to do back to real opiates so that OD and death increases so they can demand more money from congress to deal with the epidemic they created.

Intelligence and the ability to delay gratification have such a strong correlation, people often believe one is the other. And i would agree, partly.

Im actually surprised its taking this long for them to ban this, then again it is almost as harmless as drugs get

It does help by distracting people from the pain. Seriously.

that's a fucking shame. Instead of trying to evaluate its medical benefits they shunt it right to schedule I where you can't even do research on it (other than research purporting to show how harmful it is, that's the only research the DEA approves for Schedule I drugs, is research that supports their narrative)

Really with how Marijuana wasn't rescheduled this summer despite half the states having medical laws and about 10% of the country legalizing it for recreational use, it's pretty obvious that the DEA can't read the writing on the wall and it's time for the entire agency to purged and disbanded.

Weed is at best equivalent to a few asprin

Though for prolonged use, weed is probably healthier

stop wasting money
kratomonline.org/kratom-seeds/

Sort of a similar boat I guess. Got what was thought to be an infection and took some antibiotics that fucked me up big time, in every way you can imagine- mentally, physically, emotionally, you name it.

Best of all, if you try to tell doctors about it, they could not care less and will keep on prescribing it and creating more miserable, chronically fucked up people because after all, those people are their livelihood and they got a wife and kids and nice cars to buy.

Well it all has a stimulant element to it that makes it feel like coffee, but if you go for the more red or orange strains it will have more opiate effects than the stimulant effect

Personally the most red shit ive ever seen was something called red vein borneo

And its still green really, it just has tiny tinges of orange in it

I thought the issue with synthetics was they ban one, then another pops up and they throw that shit on the plant before anyone even knows what it does besides get you high

petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/please-do-not-make-kratom-schedule-i-substance?utm_source=remarkety&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Newsletter_15&_rmId=JZ90BMQWgpHp1lzBMzRptjOjG81Ajy

here sign this

Try drinking cough syrup instead. That's a dissociative anesthetic.

Weed isn't there to take away your pain. Might as well just drink.

Depends what you want. Do some research into the different strain. A good place to start is Red Vein strains tend to be more painkilling, sedating, opiate type feel. White Vein Stimulating, not so much painkilling and opiate feeling. Green and yellow vein is generally somewhere in the middle. Tell me what effect you want and Ill tell you what strain to buy.

If you like itching like you've never itched before then it's great

Same old shit. They're making it illegal so the pharmaceutical companies can synthesize it and sell it back to you for 10x what you were paying

A kilo lasts me 4 months tops.

uhh im pretty sure dissociatives will make you feel permenantly detached from life and give you noticable brain damage and a permanently altered cognition, unlike what opiates seem to do

Wait, what? Are you saying that I should buy the red-leaf variant of kratom or the green? I'm just in need of something that'll alleviate my costochondritis and get through my personal study backlog.

depends on the type of pain.

If the pain is inflammatory in nature then it's actually better than any NSAID out there even better than IV Ketoprofen It's actual analgesia effect is relatively weak, no stronger than Codeine, but its anti-inflammatory effect is really strong, and if your pain is caused by inflammatory response, then CBD may do more for your pain than even opioids.

>itch
Only if you're given to bad feedback loops after they've been dissociated.

Are you as pretty sure as those who would ban kratom?

see:
Have dropped my prescription of Adderall in favor of Yerba Mate and the occasional Modafinil with spotty success, but I still need something for the joint pain that taking a stimulant for the amount of years I was on the drug did on my body.

big pharma sees threat. big pharma pushes government to act.

It has more to do with antihistamines present in most cough sizzurp

youtube.com/watch?v=6QhfkmEbQto

only if you 4th plat senpai

They put antihistamines in there now? What's up with that?

can you drink cbg oil?

Red is sedating, white is stimulating, green is in between

I would suggest anyone wanting just pure opiate effects to go for red vein as that minimizes the stimulant effect, but the stimulant effect it has goes much more nicely with the opiate feeling than coffee or any other stimulant would, so if you want to not be nodding out maybe get green or white and maybe even just mix them sometimes

also you can get a device to help you fill capsules up to do about 15 grams every minute or two, which is like 3-7 doses for me

Why not apply for medical weed?

It actually is ethanol but yeah it's got a bunch of other shit added in to make it taste like shit or whatever.

Taste doesn't even matter. I remember one time I chewed about 50 isopropyl alcohol pads and sucked them dry.

dextromethorphan is the active chemical in cough syrup
its a cough suppressor not an antihistamine

Diphenhydramine is in nearly all cough syrups which causes serious allergic reactions at high doses, leading to ungodly itching fits.

I tried it once, and while I didn't care that I was puking, I puked my guts out.

I know plenty well about DXM, see

do they really put DPH AND DXM in the same cough syrup?
kek

You're talking about combining that and dxm now?

HA HA OH WOW

HA HA HA HA HA HA OH WOW

>how many of you have actually been fucked over by this country?

Well...

nigga wat

diphenhydramine reduces histamines which makes you itch

antihistamines are actually great for opiates, they combine with the effect really well and get rid of the itch, since opiates release histamines, dont they?

but combining them can also maybe kill you

.... why would you do that?

we're all ugly enough to be on Sup Forums, spending hours a day on the internet, instead of being engaged in something worthwhile. isn't that fucked?

That's just sad senpai.

tfw I have an Indonesian wife

>come back through customs with a bunch of kratom
>"anything to declare user?"
>"nope" :^)
>"welcome home, have a nice day"

again, depends on the nature of the pain. Inflammatory = Weed is beneficial, Glaucoma/eye pain from intraocular pressure = weed is beneficial

Nerve pain? I don't think weed is as beneficial though. Though I could be wrong.

I'd rather have weed for my Psoriatic Arthritis (an autoimmune disease that causes inflammatory arthritis) and Rheumatoid Arthritis than opioids but currently my state's medical marijuana laws are so fucked up that I can't get cleared for medical MJ without 2 separate doctor's prescribing it for me (and they have a limit to how many patients they can have on Marijuana)and I'd have to grow it myself, dispensaries can't exist with our current law (limiting providers to 3 customers, you can't run a business on 3 customers)

So I'm stuck on opioids until we find an anti-rheumatic drug that works or we go to a biologic. That could take years. Years and years of pain in the meantime.

Being a cripple no I can't just go find an illegal dealer either.

Opioids do nothing for inflammation btw. all they do is make me NOT CARE that I'm still in pain and make me sleep.

It helps stave off the shakes for a bit. Iso alcohol can get you drunk, it takes less though and is more poisonous.
Yeah, good thing I'm sober now, eh?

Anyways I'm off to bed.

My grandmother is dying mentally as well as physically from her scripts. When I explain what's going on, including the obvious addiction, to my family, they don't want to hear about it. That's because they know and they fell plain.

Do what works, bro.

Please just confirm my suspicions....

Are you some part 'native-american indian'?

Sleep well m8

>bed

Fuck off, Lahey.