Well this be the most iconic pose from The Last Jedi?

Well this be the most iconic pose from The Last Jedi?

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Cortosis-weave
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This makes no fucking sense.

Lucas, I am sorry. come back

It's a fucking toy.

How is he resting his weight on a fucking lightsaber? Wouldn't it cut through the floor?

Fucking Disney

He's not.
Though hypothetically he could make a force barrier in the ground just for the purpose of resting his blade like that.

Lightsaber proof floors.

>a force barrier in the ground
That's not how the force works.

This. Anything that seems stupid or doesn't make sense in Star Wars can be explained by the force.

>Lucas

He's a fucking hack
Get over it

Agreed. I personally can't wait for Disney™'s exciting new, market-tested films like Star Wars™: The Last Jedi™, Han Solo™: A Star Wars™ Story, and Obi-Wan Kenobi™: A Star Wars™ Story

Nothing to do with what he said, Lucasfag.
If I take a shit on someone's dinner plate and serve it him, I can't defend myself by saying that, "Jake's a massive faggot over there. He beats his wife so that makes me a better person."

Hes a god damn golden god compared to these shitters

That sounds like a lot of work just to strike a silly pose

No, but you can defend it by saying Jake took a bigger, nastier shit on his plate and wouldn't stop shitting on it

look at these silly little space knights, ridiculous

Just like Jar Jar Abramstein.

>people using regular swords in a space fantasy with laser guns and lazer swords and spaceships and wizards

Disney is truly bankrupt

Boy.

Do I have some fun facts for you.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Cortosis-weave

Swords have been used in the Star Wars Universe for a fuckin' long ass time. If I'm correct, it was introduced by BioWare in Knights of the Old Republic.

Besides, Lucas had the Emperors Guards with fucking pikes.

>yfw you turned people against the prequels and forced george to sell the franchise to soulless goons

Redlettermedia was a mistake.

>bend the knee
GoTfags have ruined Star Wars

>a soulless goon sells his shit to another soulless goon
>OH EM GEE WORST TIMELINE EVER
Melodramatic Lucasfags like you are the worst.

It's not tho.

those guards look fucking terrible jesus christ

>A soulless goon who has retarded ideas sells his shit to a soulless goon who has even worse ideas
>HURR IT'S THE SAME THING ANYWAYS
Fuck off Disneycuck

You know he could have made a force barrier between him and the crossbowlaser, or between him and Rey laser but whatever

>he still thinks Lucas was the problem

>That's not how the force works.

The force doesn't work at all because it's made-up and not real.

A variety of weapons is a good idea for video games, doesn't mean it should be in movies

Besides, I only remember small time thugs using those, not the most feared warriors in the galaxy.

Lucas wasn't soulless though, people at least hated Jar Jar and Anakin enough to talk about them. No one cares about any nu Star Wars characters.

I'm still annoyed that Rian Hackson erased the only kinda cool thing JJ did. Scar or no scar Adam Driver is fucking ugly.