My sides

Your thoughts pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/articles/2016-08-30/poll-trump-supporters-want-a-wall-around-the-atlantic-ocean
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fucking retarded and that stat can't be real. kababs aren't swimming here or coming across by the boatloads. a wall on the ocean won't solve shit and everyone knows it. this stat must be made up.

> Hitlers Atlantic Wall
when?

That's actually a great idea. Build the wall and paint it with pig's blood.

I've talked to hundreds of Trump supporters and I've never heard of anyone who wanted to build a wall in the atlantic ocean. It seems like another one of those "studies" that tries to make Trump supporters into the dumbest breed imaginable. Like they went up to a few people a the rally and asked if they thought we needed coast guard protection for muslim life boats or some shit.

Why would you ask a question like that in a poll?

That's on par with asking, "should Trump make squares circle?"

>implying it wasn't raided by SJWs to make trump supporters look stupid

>I've talked to hundreds of Trump supporters

on Sup Forums right?

>Trump supporters
>dumbest breed imaginable

The nerves...

>spend trillions building this wall and maintaing it
>desperate sandniggers just take the long way around and swim in through the pacific

All over.
Liberals are against IQ distribution, except when it comes to anyone remotely on the right.

it was probably a meme addendum to a regular poll like how PPP includes harambe on their list of candidates

if i was asked that question i'd probably say hell yeah

>tfw Trump's Atlantic Wall
M-Day when

This. People need to understand irony better

The wall just got ten feet deeper.

His supporters should know better about trusting an Atlantic wall keeping invaders out.

That same survey proved that 79% of Trump supporters literally eat human babies.

100% of Hillary's supporters are dumb enough to vote for Hillary.

UHM, do you have a problem with Keynesian economics, goyim?

Struth mate. I need to a trump down here to build an ocean wall to stop the boat people

>31%

How were those people polled? Who conducted the study? What was the sample size? What were they asked? Where was location and how were the people polled presented with the question?

I can make up bullshit statistics and make them work in my favor of making people look bad too but they wouldn't hold up to any real level of scrutiny and I'm willing to bet anything neither will this poll.

Sounds neat-o. When can we expect the Great Atlantic Wall to finish construction?

I don't think liberals have figured out that a lot of this support is symbolic. Of course people know it can't be done. But they are basically showing that they do not want Muslims in America.

What do you mean protection in the atlantic ocean? It's not like they're coming in dinghies or anything.

This

it came from PPP survey

usnews.com/news/articles/2016-08-30/poll-trump-supporters-want-a-wall-around-the-atlantic-ocean

Build the meditrainan wall?

>liberals don't think races are real
i think we know what's worse