pastebin.com/mcKYsFib

Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM
youtube.com/watch?v=AYOXAhd-HQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dQ3AYEfpK9g
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/83031779/
hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/has-twin-peaks-been-a-hit-showtime-1034370
inews.co.uk/essentials/culture/television/twin-peaks-sherilyn-fenn-audrey-david-lynch/
twitter.com/SHO_TwinPeaks/status/902177684817661952
deadline.com/2017/08/twin-peaks-no-second-season-showtime-david-lynch-david-nevins-tca-1202144491/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/83041016/#83041016
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for leaping lad

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper's last victim)
Listen youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

Did you try Kyle's wine yet, /tpg/?

Kyle being..
sneaky

Every daddy needs a mommy

youtube.com/watch?v=AYOXAhd-HQQ

user, there are many cures for a broken heart. But nothing quite like a trout's leap in the moonlight.

>Authorities in Fargo, North Dakota

Are we getting a Fargo/Twin Peaks crossover?

friendly reminder that
THE WORLD MOVES ON A WOMAN'S HIPS

Pretty sad they never stayed together.

>ywn see Cooper and Audrey have an unexpected pregnancy and him assuring her it's all going to be alright and they'll find a way to make it work
>ywn see Cooper and Audrey deciding to live together in a cozy cabin surrounded by Douglas Firs
>ywn see Cooper and Audrey raise their baby boy Richard together
>ywn see Ben pissed at first that Cooper got his young daughter pregnant but warming to the idea and giving Richard his first bicyle for his birthday
>ywn see Coop being a proud daddy while he teaches his boy about Tibet and tells him stories about his time in the FBI
>ywn see Coop take Richard, Harry, Andy and Hawk on camping trips
>ywn see Coop and Audrey encouraging their boy when he's feeling down or sad and giving him valuable advice
>ywn see Cooper beaming with joy when Richard has a fulfilling life

you will see all of these things and more because both you and the universe are infinite. deal with it.

Leaks confirm that Death Grips are going to play in episode 17, they will play "Inanimate Sensation", pic related is MC Grip

I'd like to share a vision I had with you, /tpg/.

In my vision, I was at the post limit of a vast discussion, a Sup Forums thread of some... fantastic proportion.
There seemed to emanate from it, a light from within, this gleaming, radiant text.

I'd known this thread.

I had in fact been born and raised there.

But this was my first Twin Peaks: The Return...

A reunion, with the deepest well-springs of my being.

Wandering about, I noticed (happily) that the thread had been immaculately maintained.

There'd been added a number of additional memes, but in a way that blended so seamlessly with the original construction, one would never detect any difference.

Returning to the beginning of the catalogue, there came a bump at the front page.

/tpg/ was standing there.

It was happy and carefree, clearly living a life of deep lore, and theory.

We embraced, a warm and loving embrace.

Nothing withheld.

We were, in this moment, One.

The thread ended, and I awoke with a tremendous feeling of optimism and confidence, in /tpg/, and its future.

That was my vision... of you.

I'm so glad to have had this opportunity to share it with you.

I wish you nothing but the very best, in all things.

Gonna try it next week. The price for them are pretty high, so hopefully the quality justifies it.

DAMN DOUGIE LOOKS LIKE THAT????

Who was the best twink this season? And why was it this bagfag?

You just KNOW the finale will be a two hour fuckfest

: - ) ALL.

So are these the white lodge versions of the woodsmen? Guardian angels? The fuck

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Lissie recorded a song that plays during Part 14. It confirms Agent Cooper finds his way home and will be fine, fine. (Pic is Good Cooper)
youtube.com/watch?v=dQ3AYEfpK9g

I'LL BE FINE FINE I'LL BE FINE FINE I'LL BE FINE FINE I'LL BE FINE FINE I'LL BE FINE FINE I'LL BE FINE FINE I'LL BE FINE FINE I'LL BE FINE FINE I'LL BE FINE FINE I'LL BE FINE FINE I'LL BE FINE FINE I'LL BE FINE FINE I'LL BE FINE FINE I'LL BE FINE FINE I'LL BE FINE FINE I'LL BE FINE FINE I'LL BE FINE FINE I'LL BE FINE FINE I'LL BE FINE FINE I'LL BE FINE FINE I'LL BE FINE FINE I'LL BE FINE FINE I'LL BE FINE FINE I'LL BE FINE FINE I'LL BE FINE FINE I'LL BE FINE FINE

all.. things.

It means david lynch can't manage his money for shit so he subconsciously adds in said characters

like I said last time you posted this, the first guy was an insurance agent. fuck off

THE WIIILD WILD WEST XDD

yes is the wile west......

what is this you may ask? :P well it's the wild wild west ofcourse!!!

WILD WILD WEEEST!!

Why did he leave the cookies /tpg/?

Is it kino?

Does anybody have a link to the first /tpg/ thread on the night of the premiere?

I wanna go back and look at the early days of The Return

Will we ever get a novel sized show of art house mind fuckery kino ever again?

After Twin Peaks nothing is as alluring or mysterious

I don't think you can ship over the border

sheryl.... easy on the firearms

He was tired of seeing her

Friendly reminder Friendly reminder Friendly reminder

F
U
C
K Y L E

F
U
C O O P
K

BRING BACK DOUGIE NOW

>DAVID!!!! AUUUGHHH!!!!

Did Richard rape and murder Donna?

>6abc
Are you from the Philly area?

underrated

Harry Dean Stanton is 91 years old. I'm going to be sad when he dies

not that guy, but that is my screenshot, and yes. I am from Philly.

Croatian leaks confirm the finale is two hours of Tammy walking with the camera zoomed in on her ass.

Because that bitch left the cookies sitting out all week. Now they are stale.

Friendly reminder Friendly reminder Friendly reminder Friendly reminder

Don't be silly, the man is invincible.

What do you suppose she thinks of Kyle? What does he think of her?

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/83031779/
had to find the right one, forgot the premier got a sticky

Lynch is a hack for given her screentime.

I'd watch it. On repeat.

Vedderchecked

Anyone paid out for this yet?

post the chrysta bell webm. you know i don't have it

Friendly reminder that s4 is confirmed

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/has-twin-peaks-been-a-hit-showtime-1034370

>From a financial perspective, Nevins says Twin Peaks has exceeded expectations.

inews.co.uk/essentials/culture/television/twin-peaks-sherilyn-fenn-audrey-david-lynch/

>If David Lynch wanted to do another season of Twin Peaks, would you do it? “Oh yeah. He said if people loved it he would do another one, and the hardest part is just sitting down and writing it. But he had so much fun this time, he really loved it. And he got to do it the way he wanted to. It’s like an 18-hour movie, so he’s happy. Let’s just stay positive. It really turned out the way he wanted it to in his heart.”

twitter.com/SHO_TwinPeaks/status/902177684817661952

>the suit goes back into the archives, to be worn at a future day, maybe, no idea, keep your fingers crossed

deadline.com/2017/08/twin-peaks-no-second-season-showtime-david-lynch-david-nevins-tca-1202144491/

>David Nevins : , “the door’s always open to David Lynch, whether that would lead to another season, I don’t know if he wants to do it,”

Cool. I'm from Camden.

Will there be a new one punch lad British character?
Could Lynch got a Scouser on the show? Could it be kino?

Yeah it's supposed to be hardcore. They've been hyping up this murder on the daytime TV every day, all about how it's worse than Fargo and shit because her baby was from her womb untimely rip'd.

My nigga, I live in a rough part of town too.
>people's faces when I tell them where I'm from

So how is Annie?

>yfw the true tragedy of Richards life is that he never got the version of his father who would have truly loved him

So many feels hidden just beneath the surface of this show

LAURA NO

JUST
U
S
TSUJ

Thank you, man. I might take some screencaps of old replies if i find any good shit, going to dig through a bunch of old threads till sunday.

>when he dies, an ethereal "toot" is heard and a bus comes down from the sky to take him to heaven

>all those lynched plebs

why does Madchen have clown whore makeup in every scene this season

actually can you link to the first thread after the sticky?

>Cooper isn't actually going to return to Las Vegas to live the rest of his comfy life with JaneyE and Sonny
>Cooper will never go back in time and give Richard the father figure he needed

>implying richard isn't returning for his redemption arc

prepare

to

get

lynched

It was really only that scene, she looked fine at the Roadhouse especially

Sheryl on the other hand looked AWFUL in her lodge scene. Huge shame.

dubs and linda is played by francesca eastwood

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/83041016/#83041016
should be this, since episodes 3 and 4 got released as well the same night, it's kinda confusing which the right one is, but I think it's this.

When we finally figure out once and for all who Judy is, will it finally be okay to talk about her? Or does Jeffries' original rule still stand?

>>Cooper isn't actually going to return to Las Vegas to live the rest of his comfy life with JaneyE and Sonny

why would he, he doesnt know janey- e or sonny jim, he just lived with them as a retard for a few days

I dont fucking understand how people want something like this to happen, it's incredibly stupid

>Laura Harring will never tenderly reside on your shoulder

I was thinking of her Roadhouse scene specifically, her blush is way way WAY too red and so is her lipstick. You're right about Sheryl in the Lodge too though, hopefully that'll look better on Sunday

Leaked picture

Richard is probably my favourite new character this season

dubs and she plays judy

>leaked picture
fake

Bless you, canon. Going to be a lot of fun going over these old threads.

You got BTFO by someone posting the Youtube link to this image yet you post it every thread

Cooper deserves a happy family life after missing 25 years of his life. Nigga should be retired, after all.

Remember how they made his heart full.

Will cooper and mr.c meet face to face?

At least he didn't have to see Annie for 25 years since Annie left town soon afterwards.

no, Mr. C will unintentionally piss off a Polish accountant and get shot before Coop even shows up

Reminder that Mr. C is NOT the antagonist of this series.

The real bad guy is whoever was on the phone with him in Part 2, who was posing as Jeffries and sent people to kill him because he wants to be with BOB again.

i just want to Coelho'ed into existence next episode user, dont need to bully me

so Sarah Palmer is the bad guy?

Annie left town soon after

Nope.
Coop doesn't give a fuck about his doppleganger because he has already orchestrated his defeat.
Dopplecoop will be dead, or returned to the lodge before Coop even makes it to Twin Peaks.