Should genetic engineering on humans be allowed?

Should genetic engineering on humans be allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8YmLWnQGZhQ&feature=youtu.be&bpctr=1472617618
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The question is not who will let me.
The question is who will stop me.

Yes, we just need another race war obviously.

Hmmm get a genetic engineered forever loli 14 year old 10/10 approved

Genetic engineered catgirls when?

>needing genetic engineering for that
you can feed a girl hormone blockers (block growth hormone too) and she will never grow up
then she will start getting old and look like those freaks old children

> Should
Ever hear of HIV?

This guy's got sort of the right idea.
A woman genetically predisposed to all the traits that basement dwellers are saying should be in sexbots.

Of course Argentina would know this

See the Canadian film Splice
It touches the subject pretty well
Best part is when the female human abomination turns male due to low gender environment and rapes that dude from the Pianist's wife and knocks her up.
I mean it's great for "maybe this is a bad idea", but it's also fun to see Canada made a film about a human sex monster cucking Adrian Brody.

or maybe they become ugly midgets
only one way to know

my trips beat your dubs

To remove genetic diseases or defective genes in offspring, definitely. To splice in superior genes in order to create ubermensch may not sound like a good idea, but eventually superior stock are the only ones capable to lead humanity to greater heights

"Genetically modified catgirls for domestic ownership" is almost certainly easier to do by taking a human and splicing in some cat rather than the other way around.
Therefore, yes, it should be allowed.

t. Legitimate Biologist

that movie is shit
just another (((frankestein))) ripoff

Perhaps, but think of all the abominations that would ensue.

I am working on it

>having that picture saved
Get in the fucking oven furfag.

Oh boy I love this subject.

Let's see all the things that can go wrong.

For starters, there's parts of the genes that predispose people towards certain attitudes or behavior, certain skills.

Now imagine some government wanted more tame and domesticated populations?

Or what could go wrong if parents start pre-building their kids with their wants and needs? Give them the skills they want them to eventually have, give them the predispositions towards certain tastes they want them to have.
Want a kid that will grow up to be good with numbers and enjoy building stuff so he can be an architect just like daddy? now you got it.

Nevermind the social unrest that can happen if those kids develop free will and the civil revolutions afterwards, or personal unrests, etc.

There's the whole factor of people able to change their appearance so much they can escape the law.
Right now we got plastic surgery but what if people could change themselves to become irrecognizabe? Would governments be compelled to force identifier gene markers into every person born?

And we haven't even touched sexual deviancy and degeneracy, warfare applications and more.

Same with you

Why would you make a dog with dick teeth? Just why?

youtube.com/watch?v=8YmLWnQGZhQ&feature=youtu.be&bpctr=1472617618

Stop it boner.

s it can bite-fuck you

Everyday, we stray further from god....

I'm pretty sure cancer will stop you.

If God didn't want us to do this he would stop us.

>Argentina
>white

as being worked on, i'll think we'll develop better/more IQ/concentration boosting medicine

they'll make them expensive; 'rich' people can afford to buy that extra edge and the poor will bankrupt themselves to even be able to compete on the same level

as far as going full furry though? for what reason? serves no practical purpose

No, historically it's been more like "let them fuck up, then genocide them". God lets people go to hell however they like.

Oh boy you have so much to understand about people.

Fashion, art and all fads really serve no purpose but they let people lead or follow.

And there's people who love leading, and others who love following.

There will be a business for it, guaranteed, furries have a lot of money they are willing to waste on their filthy fetish, and there will be those willing to cater to that market.

After it begins, who knows where it'll go.

You can just try and look back a few years into the past, all the things that were considered crazy or ridiculous back then, and eventually became edgy, eventually became stylish, and eventually became normal.

All it could take is one big celebrity to endorse "mild" furry transition for many to suddenly want cat ears.
Japan will be all over it since day one, so it might be some young weeb celebrity.
After that you just gotta see how art and fashion tend to go.
Someone will figure out a pretentious way to frame it as cultured, more sophisticated or 2cool4u to be furrier than just ears, and someone else will take it further.

Look at the transition between madonna, to britney, to miley.
They each out whored the previous version and brought even more degeneration to society.

A society where genetical manipulation is good enough to let everyone be sort of beautiful will be a society where people will struggle to be more unique or interesting in different ways.

It's going to be madness. Unless somehow society returns to a strong patriarchal rule by the time technology reaches that point you can expect the fatherless youth with no strong father to right them up of the future to embrace this shit for the sake of becoming true special snowflakes. They made up 31 genders today, they'll have 31 species tommorrow, each more special than the last.

YES!

ONE DAY I WANT TO MARRY A 3 FOOT LONG LOG CRAFTED WITH A VAGINA EVERY 3 INCHES APART ALL OF WHICH DRIP PHEROMONES AND HAVE DIFFERING DEGREES OF TIGHTNESS AND MOTION INSIDE

DO IT YOU POOFTER BOFFIN CUNTS!!!

>Sexual deviancy

Can they use genes to make people smaller desu

Before they are born ? Very likely.
Before they grow? At some point, probably.
Once they are already big? Tougher one, it's going to take more than just gene based shenanigans for that one.

Is this even a fetish...?

I'm genuinely curious what was coincidental about Frankenstein.

GENETICALLY ENGINEERED CATGIRLS FOR DOMESTIC OWNERSHIP

I am totally fine with all this furry crap if it'll let me pay a few thousand dollars to have my body produce and use Telomerase and get that sweet biological immortality going

No, Gurleys are better. Look like 6yo girls when full grown, useful around the house, easy to train, need to be fucked and are very fertile.