Magic: The Gathering: The Movie

Cast it, Sup Forums.

Never cared about the lore even when I was playing it. What sort of person does?

Neither do I. As far as lore goes, I like the overall themes of the sets, but never delve into the actual story. Like, I'm more willing to play a set if the theme is cool. For example, I love playing innistrad because horror tropes. Didn't care about Ravnica.

That being settled, I wouldn't mind a Mike Long biopic titled Rootwater Thief.

Magic died when they started pushing planeswalkers and trying to push their shit storyline. The lore always worked better when it was just flavor.

The story is mostly really good if you read it. The only real problem I have with the story recently is the focus on the Justice League planeswalkers, but Bolas just fucking destroyed them so that's not a thing anymore

Jace: Michael Cera
Gideon: Huge Jacked Man
Chandra: Rose Leslie
Nissa: Zooey Deschanel
Liliana: Margot Robbie
voice of Bolas: Christopher Lee
voice of Ajani: Idris Elba
Tezzeret: Nicholas Cage
Nahiri: Emma Roberts
Sorin: Tom Hiddleston

a bunch of trannies with half their head shaved off. faggot numale game. Just play yugioh already.

>dead guy voicing bolas
>white people playing dark skinned characters at all
>Margot fucking Robbie

I used to play yugioh as a kid, the power creep in that game is fucking crazy.

Pokemon is for children and nostalgic hipsters
Yugioh is for edgy teens and niggers
Magic is for mature men

who is supposed to be dark skinned? Gideon? He is literally Huge Jacked Man in the promo art

Bryce Dallas Howard as Black Lotus

Gideon is a tanned as fuck Greek guy and is at least half black at this point.

I think this change came around the same time as they started making tranny characters for no reason.

Hugh Jackman with a tan

Chandra: Sansa
Tom Hardy: Garruk
Gideon: Jon "Buns of Steel" Snow
Jace: don't know desu, it's pretty much going to be the main character. Maybe young Affleck?
Sorin: Fasbender

>Yugioh
You have to be 18 to use this site.

A 2 hour game of commander visualized as a movie. No exposition, no story, just a game.

If all the legendary dragons play a big role I'll watch it. Fuck mtg tho.

Aren't there like hundreds of storylines tho

The Weatherlight saga would make for an awesome HBO series though. Shame we will never see Phyrexia on the big screen :(

>Movie about a trading card game

how the fuck would that even work

Like The Wizard using this premise

Fuck loreposters

The movie should be an unapologetic two hours of two neckbeards playing. As they play they have discussions akin to My Dinner with Andre. It ends with both agreeing that Standard right now is shit, wizard are too busy trying to pander to non-fans and Jace should fuck off for good.

Who's the biggest fucccboi that could play jace?
Eddie redmayne

Jfc no.
Gideon : Jake Gyllenhaal
Jace: Tom Hardy

>Justice League planeswalkers, but Bolas just fucking destroyed them

Doesn't matter. If they did try to make a movie the temptation to attempt an extended universe type thing would be too great for (((studios))) to pass up.

The first movie would probably follow just one of the planeswalkers played by a meme actor like RJD, be full of quips, post credits sequence, the full package.