TRUMP GENERAL - /maga/ BOARD WHEN?!? EDITION

Trump Rally in Everett WA 8/30/16 7PM PT
youtu.be/hWRrmAmi5AM
>Trump on Dori Monson 8/26/16
youtu.be/lo-_bo2zFmc
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

EVENTS
>Trump at Ride&Roast in IA 8/27/16
youtu.be/6-48dGesVDM
>Trump on On the Record 8/26/16
youtu.be/KxJaOT6jIUk
>Trump Rally in Manchester, NH 8/25/16
youtu.be/JOf7FaZgxG8
>Trump Rally in Jackson, MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/bRxPb7ZmLHw
>Farage speaks at Trump Rally in MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/oj4K9fr_WgY
>Farage backstage 8/24/16
youtu.be/9aXOS8xQUic
>Trump TH on Hannity #2 8/24/16
youtu.be/fM5elUh0Q7U
>Trump Rally in Tampa FL 8/24/16
youtu.be/8jLyRtlXhRo
INTERVIEWS
>Trump on CNN 8/25/16
youtu.be/iQgMZaEVlds
>Trump on Charisma Podcast 8/24/16
cpnshows.com/shows/strangreport
>Trump on WFLA 8/24/16
youtu.be/Bx-8VIZwTD8
>Trump on WPEC 8/24/16
cbs12.com/news/videos/one-on-one-with-donald-trump-08-24-2016
>Trump on WWSB 8/24/16
youtu.be/CEqBXCmJwSs
>Trump on F&F 8/24/16
youtu.be/Ydzyxbgme5o

ENTERTAINMENT
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump Ad #2 - shillary's america
youtu.be/k3HAz0rowVM
>Trump Ad #1 - Two Americas
youtu.be/p2QdJFPxcQE
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1JEgd4tDz2h
youtube.com/watch?v=aayz5l7J25Q
youtube.com/watch?v=cYrh5h9acg8
strawpoll.me/11121181
washingtonexaminer.com/homeland-eyes-special-declaration-to-take-charge-of-elections/article/2600592
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AWOOOO~

DAHNALD

>Tuesday in Seattle, Trump suggested that Hillary Clinton used bleach, the actual chemical agent, to delete emails off her private server. The right word Trump was stumbling for was "BleachBit," which deletes any trace of information on a computer's hard disk.

Information that the public may not be away of coming tomorrow from a media outlet near you.

He knows what he's doing. The absolute madman.

BTFO in NOV

I just remembered, anyone else glad that shit comedian's Larry Wilmore's show got canceled?

VAE VICTIS!

Any word on that bleach hashtag?

ree he will win

Señor Peña, I'm POTUS

I WANT THOSE DELEGATES

>implying they will actually cover it
this would be the absolute dumbest thing they try to stump him on, if they do.

>Be Trump
>Hear Hillary used a program called BleachIt
>Hatch devious idea
>Go to rally
>"Hillary Clinton actually used BLEACH on her email servers so nobody could read it! It's true! Who ever heard of such a thing?"
>Media latches on
>"OMG DRUMPF THINKS HILLARY USED BLEACH ON HER EMAIL SERVER! She actually used BleachIt, a program that destroys files and makes it so they can NEVER be recovered! That's what Hillary did! LOL Trump said BLEACH! Ahahahaha"

22 dimensional bocce ball

Privatization of Mexican Oil SOON

dolan trunk vendra mañana jajajaja

Tell me about the liberal.

Why is he so fragile?

vocaroo.com/i/s1JEgd4tDz2h

I DID IT AGAIN, GUYS.

So this was a great speech and I fucking loved it. But WA? Can he win it?
It doesn't matter that he gave that speech in WA though, because it's going to not only energize lukewarm voters who are worried about inner city blacks but also basically shit down all accusations of racism. That was a winner's speech.

>id: i+BNG+OP
>i BNG OP
>I BANG OP

What a faggot.

So tomorrow I gotta hear it about how dumb Trump is because of the bleach thing.

Ugh.

They simply don't care about the e-mails and think she's innocent because the FBI cleared her. So they'll just harp on this.

Fuck my day tomorrow.

VEEVA MECKSICO

youtube.com/watch?v=aayz5l7J25Q
The length of a line for a Trump rally. Looked like it was nearly an entire mile long.

I could see the (((MSM))) just ignoring the last part and not bringing up BleachBit

Here is the normie response to the bleach thing because this was honestly my thought process
>Bleach what is he talking about
>Did her people drop some hard drives in bleach or something
Then I realized like every American if it becomes a story it was the name of a program. Bait or confusion it really doesnt matter

where were you when JORGE exposed trump as an insensitive person

>paying attention to the media literally publicizing BleachBit for us when Trump is meeting the fucking Presidente de Mexico in the morning and then making an immigration speech in the afternoon

kek

This is TrumpGen and we look out for each other.

>implying they haven't covered dumber "gaffes" in the past

Any chance they have to "stump" Trump is a chance they will take to make him look like an idiot. Instead, they will be informing the masses.

I tend not to involve myself with the mentally challenged. Which is exactly why I moved back to upstate New York.

Explain this

If that actually happens i'll be so glad.

You'd think the media wouldn't give it air thinking they've learned the "tricks" since they've been talking about Nazi Frogs and Alt-Right Death Squads for months.

He had to have been meeting a big potential donor here or something. It makes no sense.

We have our share of super-rich fucks for sure

Remind me lads....

What exactly went wrong?

Jesus that's so weak. Why even try if that's all you've got?

I have a theory I'm working on about why Trump goes to all these blue states. I think it's about putting Hillary on the defensive.

She literally can't campaign. Too weak, not enough stamina. By going to blue states and campaigning hard he's making her spend time in blue states doing damage control. If Trump goes to WA and delivers a speech like this, Hillary has to go to WA, or at least ramp up her ad buys in WA, to counteract the effect.

He'd bleeding her dry.

I-It's okay if it's with you Anonsan.

roaches can't shoot other roaches without feeling bad, also the coup was staged

Most people dont even know who the actual Mexican president is not even the MSM. Nobody gives a shit about these people

He's not here of his free will. He knows he must do his part in the play

>I'm POTUS
>...and you owe me money for that wall we just built

>Trump meets with Nieto tomorrow
>Nieto promises to fully pay for the wall and halt all illegal immigration north
>this hands Trump a major PR win by achieving his main policy goal before he's elected
>this ONLY happens if Trump agrees not to deport
Would Trump take the deal?

A lot of cuckservatives won their re-election today, but don't worry, Once a few years of a Trump presidency goes by more Trump-like men will be elected then.

youtube.com/watch?v=cYrh5h9acg8

there is a reason this image exists

His message reaches red states regardless. He dominates social media which bypasses geographical limitations.

His rally today had 30k people watching on RSBN alone.

I agree with you. He's forcing her to spread thing.

That's right, I think someone mentioned this yesterday, there are some rich white expats basically.
He gives it there to get donors on board, not to get votes there.

And it's not like his supporters in OTHER states aren't watching and getting motivated, so it's a double win for him.

pretty sure only chicanos care about Juanga

I will admit it, it sounds like Trump got confused. She uses bleach for dead bodies, not emails.

They project their self loathing and weakness into a political ideology that demand the successful be slaves to the weak

>Trump taking that shit deal when he holds the leverage

Have you learned nothing?

lack of public support

They all think Vicente Fox is still President.

>Juan Gabriel

Literally who?
Did Congress and the White house stop working when Micheal Jackson dies?

Nope?
I think so.

I admit I laughed my ass off over Trump being confused about the bleach/BleachBit thing. It's funny to me when old people misunderstand technology kek

THE GOD EMPORER NEEDS OIR MEME PROTECTION TOMORROW

h-he is going to win right?

Our president asked for it

wat

not bloody likely

I dont care what the reason is, it just makes a lot of people in non swing states happy.

Of course he would.

He'll fucking depot them anyway because it's the LAW. He won't deport innocents, that's his part of the deal, but he can't NOT deport criminals.

Of course he would take that deal.

Holy fuck that's sad. This man needs to delete his twitter after that shit.

The Mexican Govt invited HIM, he didn't invite himself. He's really trying to tie the death of a musician to trump accepting an invitation by the mexican govt. He actually is implying Trump is trying to be disrespectful to the dead musician.

wtf man.

thank you based china

Who the fuck is Juan Gabriel?

Media still going to run with it and try to keep up the image as "Trump as a retard".

mexican michael jackson

Trump isn't going to negociate anything, he's just going to look presidential and kek hillary. The mexican prez wont be too scare too after meeting him once.

He want even American

What the hell are you talking about???

a well known fag singer here

He's just salty because Trump threw him out of a press conference last year. He's been salty ever since.

wasn't

his whole timeline is "@IncreasinglyNervousMan". i guess this means its a def. plus for trump.

A really really ugly looking mexican with a good voice, I guess.

Ah, okay. Well, I mean, the Mexican President invited Trump so...Jorge's just salty.

they speak

Deus, you're a christian.

>Sheriff Joe won big tonight
>Trump meeting with (((mexican intellectuals))) tomorrow
>WALL confirmed
>Trump giving speech in Arizona after the meeting
Fucking great day coming up. Buckle up.

I think he got confused too, but this rally was a huge synthesis of teleprompter and unrestrained rally Trump. He told the snake lyric for goodness sake, there will be bumps. But if the MSM tries to tell a story out of this they might as well talk about awoovement

What would be the fucking point?

our president has already invited donald truck....it means that he will win the presidency

Wtf where are the bleach articles why is no one biting the bait

>But WA? Can he win it?

No. It's literally the bluest of all blue states, even more so than New York, he doesn't even have a remote chance.

>basically shit down all accusations of racism
They'll still call him racist regardless of the pandering

You know Sanguinius loses this fight you pleb.
Fucking tirpfag heretic.

Amish support Trump, Mexico will capitulate, and Hillary will sperg out during the debate.

You are forgetting that during the primary Trump is the only one who was pushing for vote in every states when pretty much every body else (the politicians) focused mainly on states they think can win.
It is called micro targeting.

Now, we are waiting to see if Trump's message campaign can defeat the democratic made fame micro targeting or not.

LOL that's right, our mexican intellectuals are all jews, the most notable one is (((enrique krauze)))

VOTE NOW YOU NIGGERS

strawpoll.me/11121181
strawpoll.me/11121181
strawpoll.me/11121181

OH SHIT
>washingtonexaminer.com/homeland-eyes-special-declaration-to-take-charge-of-elections/article/2600592
FUCK STATES' RIGHTS. WHO NEEDS THOSE?

AHAHAHAHA

ILLARY KNOWS SHE'S GETTING BUTTFUCKED

who /delgado/ here

>clinton undermining the "softening" meme
God, she's stupid.

Who is Jorge Ramos?

That's a good question, he sort of dodged answering Anderson Cooper about deporting aliens already within. Cooper was trying so hard to get him.

And now that you mention that, he may have even been dodgy because he knows he might have to negotiate that in the deal.

I cannot wait for tomorrow!!!! I want to know how the meeting went even though it hasn't happened yet!!!