What happens here?

What happens here?

stephen king

Lots of whites. I'm glad I don't live in the somalian part of Maine, poor white folk scared to go in stores in somalian areas

lobsters

Not much, really. It's pretty quiet. Governor says some outlandish stuff every few days, makes headlines. Lots of trees and and a good number upper-middle class, Marx worshipping kids. Portland is a shit hole. As is most of Southern Maine. And Western Maine. And Northern Maine. And Eastern Maine. Fuck Stephen King.

This state sucks.

>t. Mainer

Paul Lepage is based as fuck too, liberal state but based Governor

All kids I know were Bernie supporters

I mean, doesn't that apply to every blue state?

Pretty much, except for the blacks. And of course you know we got no blacks so Bernie winning was expected.

>we got no blacks

Have you been in Southern Maine at any point in the past 10 years? It's practically a human sewer.

>except for the blacks
How does that even happen?
Bernie was in the motherfucking March on Washington. Hillary called black superpredators.

I don't wanna talk about Portland

I don't know if blacks were drawn to Hillary because of Bill, but that makes no sense since he signed off something decreasing welfare before. Democrats have black votes guaranteed but it never made sense why they were so against Bernie. I guess maybe because blacks think scandalous people like Hillary are cool, and think of Bernie as an old frail man

Lobster, whoopee pies, ll bean, a bunch of poor white rural people and the state is run by Dems because the few very small cities overpower the whole state

mmm my mom makes the best whoopie pies

*SMACKS LIPS*

westbrook here, drug addicts are rampant and degeneracy is at an all time high. What's with all the muslims btw? None of them even speak english.

What do you think of the governor?

Good shit. Also Somalians in Lewiston.

Steven King n shit

Spoopy shit like reanimating of dead pets.

Based as fuck, but tends to go overboard. I mainly only like him because 1. Republican, and 2. it's fun to watch the everybody in this state cry when he does the aforementioned. It's like another Christmas.

Great state outside of Portland and other libtard havens.

Is heroin all over the state or just the libtard havens?

Good ol' dirty Brook.

>What's with all the muslims btw?

They can't afford to live in Portland anymore because taxes are through the roof, so they're moving to the suburbs. Living in Westbrook is hilariously cheap.

two points

1. welfare state
2. socialized health care

put these together and you have drugs on every corner and addiction.

I was in a New England thread last week where I let my feelings be known. In summation:
>Grew up in rural central maine, wouldn't trade that upbringing for the world
>Great outdoors, lots to explore and stay active, very peaceful and isolated in places
>Blue pilled education, never saw a black person growing up
>Like 90% of my peers, moved out of the state after college
>Absolutely shitty prospects for young people. No professional work* for college grads outside medicine and law, tourism based economy
>Expensive housing market regardless, because muh vacation home
>Disparity is much worse in Southern Maine, especially since Portland, ME was 'discovered' and is now Portland, OR v. 2.0

Maine is a great land, but continually economically hamstrung by shitty government and NIMBY activitists. Also pretty insular. a lot of people consider the three hour drive to Boston a big trip. I grew up poor, but rich with the nature around me. I'm always glad to visit, but I don't think I'd be happy living there. I'm earning enough, now, that I may perpetuate the system and buy a vacation home there. C'est la vie.

*Not disparaging or disregarding blue collar work. My parents were dead set on sending me to college. Had life gone a different way, I could be making a comfy living as an electrician, HVAC, carpenter, etc.

how did LePage get elected?

Also, a point of pride, I live in Pennsylvania now. Not only do these cocksuckers think they invented whoopee pies, they call them "gobs". Bunch of culturally appropriating faggots

>still the best whoopies I've had to this day

god given. I mean that figuratively ;)

I'm heading there regardless.

What happens here?

approximately 12 people, some of them french. the rest is just trees

>Lobsters,
>liberal faggots in portland,
>absolutely fucking nothing in bangor
>kittery trading post/gat supply,
>artsy faggots the entirety of route 1, >decent lobster rolls at eds in Wiscasset.
>marshall point lighthouse, scene from forrest gump
>monhegan is absolute faggotry incarnate
>ll bean shit sucks fat fucking cocks
>it gets real white supremacist as you go inland
>Bar harbor is gay
>acadia is super gay
>it gets filled with fat autistic fucks from NY and Boston in the summer, so the accents get extra thick and shitty in the summer.

-2/10, would not live there

Plus, tourists from Quebec flood Southern Maine - mainly Old Orchard - during the summer because I guess that's where they're convinced the Eastern seaboard ends.

We grow corn and beans. We drink and abuse drugs because there is fuck all to do. Oh, we hunt and fish while we drink and do drugs.

That looks like a jew nose. Are you sure it's not the Israel state in America?

Really cute leftist girls come from Maine. Just south of Maine is New Hampshire, we are all right wing so fuck them a lot.

Like a lot of the north east (Massachusetts here), liberals are the vocal minority while conservatives are a non-voting mostly quiet by virtue of not being on social media majority.

So basically the liberals just impose their will on the masses and conservatives just complain about it at work.

Ogunquit is pretty nice, cept for the fags. Old orchard beach is based, and way better

Mainers are underrated as real, down home Americans go. I don't mean those hipster fags in Portland. I mean the kind of guys with a trapping shack out in the woods, nice big white families, flap caps, a good 12-gauge, and a better dog. Really the last remnants of what the northeast looked like before it got overrun by jews and establishment yuppies.

Being the best state in the midwest.

Nothing. Please help, I'm so bored.

mice

Why are there even Somalians in fucking Maine anyway?