Lightning kills over 300 reindeer in Norway

cnn.com/videos/world/2016/08/29/lightning-kills-reindeer-norway-ctw.cnn/video/playlists/wicket-weather/

And yet people will still deny climate change

God hates Norway and this is a sign he is about to destroy it.

Someone get /mlp/ on the scene.

Next stop, Calais.

It was dark, they looked like trolls

FUCKING THOR WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?

BAN ASSAULT MJOLNIRS

orbital weapons testing

yes

also CNN host are fucking stupid

witnessed, my thoughts exactly

It was Loki pretending to be Thor.

I guess it's possible, but I still think it was anthrax.

sleep tight, rudolph

Free coats and food.

How the fuck is this Sup Forums or even news at all? The earth has been through changes that have literally knocked out 99.9% of life on earth.

Goddamn the internet and the media in general is complete shit. I feel like a bitch for even responding to this thread.

This

It's literally nature at work. Deer need to learn not to be standing in a fucking field during a storm if they don't want to get hit for havi lighting rods for growing out their skulls

what if it wasn't lightning; what if it was some kind of DARPA weapon to test on ivan if they invade?

no you idiots, it was a weatherballon, or swampgas reflecting of the venus. maybe some flares dropped at an military exercise

Only thing that makes this noteworthy is amount of dead animals. That is pretty rare from single lighting.

reindeer games got a little out of hand

bet they were testing ordnance from a weaponized satellite. I've seen one in Alaska when I was still in the military back in the late 80s.

I obviously did not get the specifics of it since it wasn't my specialty or job but from what I gathered they drop tungsten rods into the atmosphere.
There must be a lot more to it than that because I'm pretty sure tungsten would melt on re-entry but the idea was that you could kill a large area through a shockwave delivered from a satellite alone and only leave run-off from a melted tungsten rod. If that's what this is then there should be some around the site.

I don't know how they deliver the shockwave or get the rod to re-enter at such a speed to create one without evaporating but I've seen both the satellite for it and a testing operation of it once.
It didn't look exactly like lightening but you could see the faint bright "zip" instantly from the atmosphere to the ground, it was as fast as lightening and about as bright.

I'm not afraid of telling this since there wasn't any kind of gag or confidential paperwork involved, so I assume I can speak freely.

Something seems a little unbelievable about this...government coverup? Really makes you think...

No. I wouldn't surprised if owner of herd zapped them dead with rigged up cattle prod or something.

Sami herd their sick animals to army training areas during artillery live fire exercises as government pays better than free market.

Sorry kids... The presents are going to be a little late this Christmas.

Rods from the fucking gods, man. Tungsten rods the size of telephone poles smaking into earth at Mach 15 EASY. Releases more energy than a small nuke on a 3 foot radius. Devastating. The worst part is that it's DEFINATLY over our heads right now. You ALL should be afraid of this.

There's way worse to be afraid of.
I guarantee our (the military's) technology has advanced well over that amount in over 30 years time since.

I've recently heard rumor of a lta gas that can go through most solids and can conduct a charge throughout its mass.
My first thought is you could electrocute an entire building of people with it, but just think of the energy applications that shit has if it exists.

you ARE a bitch

>rains heavily
>floodplain
>animals standing in floodplain together grazing
>lightning strikes
>water electrified
>all animals in water die

Pretty simple, guys.

GOOD.Faggot reindeer had it coming.

Odin says no more refugees.

This was a warning you people will be next.

nah, it was the jews

THOR FOR THE LAST TIME IT IS REFUGEES NOT RAINDEERS!!!

this is weird because lightning striking animals like this is pretty common

but theres always max 10 or so, that die

but 339 at one.... that doesn't make sense

something was tested. Lightning wont travel like that. It just doesnt. it looks for ground and releases energy zap done

how does this make you feel?

thats the 2nd time this fucking year

reminds me of that one strike in india this year in think it killed like 50 people

>Odin
Valhalla demands a feast

Only stormfags