How do we execute all non-whites without hurting their feelings?

how do we execute all non-whites without hurting their feelings?

If they're all being executed, how the fuck are we hurting their feelings in they're dead?

Ask them nicely?

Put castration chemicals into ethnic foodstuffs.

make a plasmid that targets high melanin and insert it into e-coli

All at once.

To convince them to do it themselves.

as fast as possible

entertain them with a bright light before they die

This.

Odorless, painless gas killing them when they're sleeping.

We should breed them out by forcing every non-white male to breed with white females only.

dump them in the sea

>implying the problem is the hurt feelings of minorities and NOT the hurt feelings of bleeding heart liberals

I really hope trump drops a nuke during his presidency so we can have a 4k 3d view of a nuke explosion.

I assume by their you mean the slave drivers known as the left who own all non-whites. The answer is simple; them too

>beautiful cleansing light.
Makes everything pure and white again

A virus designed to attack their genetic code with the fact each human racial group has unique bacteria that isn't in other groups. It could be done.

Think..Genophage from Mass Effect. Virtual Genocide via mass sterilisation. Where only 1 in 1000 births survive.

once they're dead they won't have any feelings left to hurt

This, why are goys so rude? Smh

Do it

Oy vey! Its like a shoah!

I know perhaps more goys need to try to be
(•_•) / ( •_•)>⌐■-■ / (⌐■_■)
Gentile-men

oy vey

you can't. this is some edgy neo-nazi skinhead racist bullshit. hitler didn't even want to kill non-whites he just wanted germany to be germany

you fuckin fags this is why people associate naziism wit racism

n im fuckin black too im red pilled as fuck

>100mt tsar bomba
Scientist dont even know the true yield of this bomb it's so far out of the realm of sensibilities. It's just assumed to be bigger than 50. Could be beyond all our expectations and wipe out the entire continent.

What I'm saying is that there is only one way to find out. Let's do this for science

Sterilization. No one needs to die. This is about genetics and birth rates.

I like you Mr Blackman ignore these mean alt-right bullies Hillary warned us about :333

wow..what a load of BS

yea yea w/e

That fallout, though. With Fuku still hemorrhaging into the sea, we don't need a radioactive burst on a scale we can't comprehend. Just sterilize any group you don't agree with, and pay them a decent welfare salary formthenrest of their lives. It solves the problem and avoids the chaos of war and genocide.

>Fallout: Your choice of burst height is too high to produce significant local fallout. The minimum burst height to produce appreciable fallout for a yield of 100 megaton is 5.49 km.
>Selected highest is 15km to maximise 5psi overpressure/instant death
Feels good. Keep in mind it is only theoretical but this is a theoretical flattened mecca with no fallout or buildings left

give them a red ball

Open free abortion clinics in poor inner-city neighbourhoods and cut the amount of welfare you get for having a kid.

It's already happening

$20,000 for every African American wanting to revoke citizenship and move back. We can show pictures of kings and pyramids and tell them how nice it is, they will go and you save hundreds of thousands in lifetime welfare, schooling, and gibs

Pretty sure the South African apartheid wanted something like that but never left the drawing board.

Ethnic foodstuffs?
In America that would be mostly shit junk food.
Anything that can be purchased at 7-11 on ebt.