He was part of the conspiracy to kill Tony, maybe even ordered the hit. Fucking Judas

He was part of the conspiracy to kill Tony, maybe even ordered the hit. Fucking Judas.

why would he decline Tony's job offer instead of lying then?

good, tony was a fucking dick to paulie

He refused it three times, then accepted.

please be true because that would be awesome

t. Paulie

>See, your murders come with smiles, they come as your friends

FUCKIN QUEERS!

I think so too. Especially cause the little man was obviously the one pulling the strings, and he's also the one that said Paulie was nobody.

It's definitely plausible especially with the whole scissors theory

Scissors?

Paulie once brought a box full of scissors back to Satrialie's. The hit on Tony's crew was given a go in a barber shop in New York.

Silver scissors

I was looking at this scene to check and now I have to rewatch the whole series for the 5th time, thanks a lot...

Eggsblain

i remember years ago "figuring out" paulie was a final rat:
>when sil strangles burt gervaisi, camera carefully showcases his white sneakers
>later in the same episode, in tone's house, camera carefully showcases paulie's white sneakers
>paulie suspciously driving away and looking nervously during the hit preparation on phil with patsy parisi
>in the final episode, looking super sad after leaving the first meeting with tone

No it was Patsy. He never forgot that Tony had his brother whacked. His son who was marrying Meadow told him that Tony was at the diner.
>It won't be cinematic

why was chase so obssessed with the kennedys?

>The hit on Tony's crew was given a go in a barber shop in New York
I thought it was at that bar Phil hung out in

Because Joseph Kennedy was a known anti-semite and Chase is too

He is? How so?

I can't tell if you're joking.

>Kennedy allegedly told Klemmer that "[some] individual Jews are all right, Harvey, but as a race they stink. They spoil everything they touch."[39] When Klemmer returned from a trip to Germany and reported the pattern of vandalism and assaults on Jews by Nazis, Kennedy responded, "Well, they brought it on themselves."[43]

>On June 13, 1938, Kennedy met with Herbert von Dirksen, the German ambassador to the United Kingdom, in London, who claimed upon his return to Berlin that Kennedy had told him that "it was not so much the fact that we want to get rid of the Jews that was so harmful to us, but rather the loud clamor with which we accompanied this purpose. [Kennedy] himself fully understood our Jewish policy."[44] Kennedy's main concern with such violent acts against German Jews as Kristallnacht was that they generated bad publicity in the West for the Nazi regime, a concern that he communicated in a letter to Charles Lindbergh.[45]

>As fiercely anti-Communist as they were anti-Semitic, Kennedy and Astor looked upon Adolf Hitler as a welcome solution to both of these "world problems" (Nancy's phrase)..... Kennedy replied that he expected the "Jew media" in the United States to become a problem, that "Jewish pundits in New York and Los Angeles" were already making noises contrived to "set a match to the fuse of the world".[47]

>"It is true that I have a low opinion of some Jews in public office and in private life. That does not mean that I..... believe they should be wiped off the face of the Earth..... Jews who take an unfair advantage of the fact that theirs is a persecuted race do not help much..... Publicizing unjust attacks upon the Jews may help to cure the injustice, but continually publicizing the whole problem only serves to keep it alive in the public mind."

No as said it was Patsy

Paulie's final scene with Tony indicated he had nothing to do with the hit, instead of simply accepting Tony's orders to take over the cursed crew knowing he could get out of it once Tony was dead, he fought Tony on it until Tony forced it on him

Patsy betrayed Tony because Tony's only ally left was Paulie and he always wanted revenge on Tony, Patsy wasn't afraid of Paulie by himself with NYC behind Patsy and wanting to start over with the New Jersey crew on a clean slate

I meant Chase.

Based.

>He is? How so?
various characters mention the kennedys and there are references, also the episode with johnny boy's lover from the 60s, and the episode where chris dies is named "kennedy and heidi", on chris's wake they say his wife looks like jackie kennedy, etc.

>3 o'clock

90s born queer shut the fuck up.

Chase said that Jews are like Italians from Middle East.

>Your sons gonna love it
>He don't care

bobby was a good guy

Doesn't mean he's an anti semite. I've heard a Jewish guy say the same thing.

Buttmad redditor detected

Your youth and ignorance seem more in line with reddit user. Maybe you need to lurk more.

He was as bad as as any of them. He just had a softer personality.

no, he cared about his children and his wife

yea man i guess personality has nothing to do with being a good person or not imagine that haha

FUCKIN' POISON IVY ALL OVAH ME

WATCH IT, CHRISSY

Paulie was a grating idiot and a coward.

What happened to Paulie after Tony was killed?

Tony was never killed you fucking idiot

He would probably be a normal decent guy if he wasn't born into the life.

Paulie would be a good puppet boss for New York.

>implying there was ever a hit on Tony

He didn't die in the diner. Or maybe he did. There wasn't a hit, and there was a hit. Life continues as always.

Well I guess hating Jews before the Holocaust is a hate crime now too, then. Thanks for your input buddy.

So would tony.

Tony inherited a lot of his parents negative traits. When he was in a coma as Kevin Finnerty he sold the monks a faulty heating system and cheated on his wife.