Season 3 of True Detective will tell the story of a macabre crime in the heart of the Ozarks...

>Season 3 of True Detective will tell the story of a macabre crime in the heart of the Ozarks, and a mystery that deepens over decades and plays out in three separate time periods. Ali will play the lead role of Wayne Hays, a state police detective from Northwest Arkansas.

>Nic Pizzolatto will serve as the lone writer on the season save for

>Pizzolatto, who created the series, will serve as showrunner and direct alongside relative newcomer Jeremy Saulnier.

hmmmm, sounds shit desu.

>Saulnier
Blue Ruin was great but that latest netflix film wasn't great. He has potential though.

>D&D completely shit the bed with season 7

>H-HEY! TRUE DETECTIVE!

He didn't direct a Netflix film.

it peaked in season 1 and everyone knew it was unbeatable. they should've left it alone. this new shit will be even worse than s2. 'never do anything out of hunger, not even eating' fuck you VV

WHOSE HIS FUCKING PARTNER FUCK HBO HURRY UP

Saulnier, fuck yes. I'm definitely checking this out

The only reason the first season was any good is because of Fukunaga directing. That shit was great, and I'm willing to bet he's responsible for most of it. This guy trying to continue "writing" the series is a complete joke.

This feels like a mistake.

fuck blue ruin, Green Room was a masterpiece. Consider me hyped.

Saulnier is as good of a director as Fuckanigga though, so maybe he can salvage Pizzalatte's shit.

pizzerlatto spent most of his life writing that one season. second one was rushed and full of vinceposting.

Matt McC really loved playing rust and said he'd come back

I also feel like this is a mistake, and this will be pure shit.

plz no

>He didn't appreciate the kino of season two
>He didn't think Vince was the best part of the entire series

P L E B

acting was good but it was like 10 episodes about diamonds and real estate bullshit.

>set in the Ozarks
>Saulnier

MUH FUCKIN DICK

Kek, yeah. Also the gay suplot with autismcop was so misguided it was nearly cringe

David Lynch surprise director of three episodes, screencap

With Dougie cameos.