/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General

Cozy Dougie Edition

pastebin.com/mcKYsFib

Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM
cardse.net/i/2017/08/26/9f0958333c328c8721ef189bc8117ba7.jpg
hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/has-twin-peaks-been-a-hit-showtime-1034370
inews.co.uk/essentials/culture/television/twin-peaks-sherilyn-fenn-audrey-david-lynch/
twitter.com/SHO_TwinPeaks/status/902177684817661952
deadline.com/2017/08/twin-peaks-no-second-season-showtime-david-lynch-david-nevins-tca-1202144491/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper)
Listen youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

COZY DOUGIE TIMES ARE OVER ;_;

If Dougie were a newborn babe, would you raise him as your own, /tpg/. I know I sure would, /tpg/. I sure would.

Friendly reminder that this timeline is correct:
>cardse.net/i/2017/08/26/9f0958333c328c8721ef189bc8117ba7.jpg

Friendly reminder that s4 is confirmed

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/has-twin-peaks-been-a-hit-showtime-1034370

>From a financial perspective, Nevins says Twin Peaks has exceeded expectations.

inews.co.uk/essentials/culture/television/twin-peaks-sherilyn-fenn-audrey-david-lynch/

>If David Lynch wanted to do another season of Twin Peaks, would you do it? “Oh yeah. He said if people loved it he would do another one, and the hardest part is just sitting down and writing it. But he had so much fun this time, he really loved it. And he got to do it the way he wanted to. It’s like an 18-hour movie, so he’s happy. Let’s just stay positive. It really turned out the way he wanted it to in his heart.”

twitter.com/SHO_TwinPeaks/status/902177684817661952

>the suit goes back into the archives, to be worn at a future day, maybe, no idea, keep your fingers crossed

deadline.com/2017/08/twin-peaks-no-second-season-showtime-david-lynch-david-nevins-tca-1202144491/

>David Nevins : , “the door’s always open to David Lynch, whether that would lead to another season, I don’t know if he wants to do it,”

friendly reminder
THE WORLD MOVES ON A WOMAN'S HIPS

BLACK GRANDMAS

early /tpg/ lynchings

Fuck you, Margaret.

Reminder that the diner scene everyone obsesses over is nothing but a continuity error that no one was expected to notice. It takes a high form of autism to believe that this is evidence for any sort of alternate reality theory.

>By the end of ep 5, he'll be back to normal

>tfw that might have been me
I think I said something like that once. Ironically I loved all of the dougie scenes that came after so I guess I wasn't lynched.

NON-EXISTENT is such an underrated moment from The Return

why are people at the office on saturday and sunday

whats gonna happen to the lodge

what are you eating /tpg/?

i'm eating some potato and onion pierogies.

Anyone else think it was weird how he didn't say anything to her while she was literally dying? Like no comforting words whatsoever? Maybe he just didn't know what to say, but it felt somewhat odd.

THEY BE LIKE
>COOP
WHAT
>CAN YOU TEACH ME HOW TO DOUGIE
WHY MAN
>SO ALL THE BITCHES LOVE ME

>Ray calls me on the phone saying "How's Granny? How's Granny? How's Granny?"

>he thinks the timeline stuff is continuity errors
>he doesn't know all the roadhouse scenes are in audreys dream except for the ones with james
>he doesn't know it will all be revealed on sunday

prepare to get lynched niggas

No alternate reality. The shots just represented different periods of time.

Hawk is autistic. Leave him alone, user.

Because Lynch is a hack.
Many people work on saturdays and sundays.

>yfw the gumtree's doppelganger turns out to be the big bad

There seem to be a lot of tulpas in Twin Peaks. The sick kid and family in the car, that trucker guy pretty clearly acting out instructions when he watched for a sign then burned a note.

ON & OFFSCREEN TRIUMPHS OF LAURA PALMER

>Prevented Donna from becoming a cokewhore
>Started the meals on wheels program
>Gave companionship to an agoraphobe
>Took care of Johnny Horne
>Tutored Josie
>Rejected a life of hedonistic pleasure as a BOB possessed individual due to her love for her family and community
>Helped Bobby get a job
>Introduced loner James to her friend Donna and even got them to go on a nice picnic with her
>Gave Leo, The Renos and that parrot an outlet for their violent fantasies
>Let Leland get his rocks off without having to touch his hag of a wife
>Told Doctor Jacoby all of this while sending him some nice kissies down the phone

He/it was Fake Jeffries, right?

Alternate timelines are not a Lynch thing, never going to happen

You'll be the one getting Lynched, frenlo

>every character that acts quirky or has some retarded trait in twin peaks is now a tulpa

Okay, so pretty much the entire original cast and half of the population of twin peaks is a tulpa.

That would be a fucking great ending now that im thinking

Why the fuck would any of them be tulpas? Just regular Lynch weirdness.

The voice on the phone in Part 2 doesn't sound like him.

honestly it kind of sounds like Briggs

how would audrey know who 9 inch nails are ? ? ?

wrong.

dubs confirm.

No, that was the Jumping Man/Sarah.

first for guardian angels

>ywn see Cooper and Audrey have an unexpected pregnancy and him assuring her it's all going to be alright and they'll find a way to make it work
>ywn see Cooper and Audrey deciding to live together in a cozy cabin surrounded by Douglas Firs
>ywn see Cooper and Audrey raise their baby boy Richard together
>ywn see Ben pissed at first that Cooper got his young daughter pregnant but warming to the idea and giving Richard his first bicyle for his birthday
>ywn see Coop being a proud daddy while he teaches his boy about Tibet and tells him stories about his time in the FBI
>ywn see Coop take Richard, Harry, Andy and Hawk on camping trips
>ywn see Coop and Audrey encouraging their boy when he's feeling down or sad and giving him valuable advice
>ywn see Cooper beaming with joy when Richard has a fulfilling life

I would have called you retarded two weeks ago, but now that Diane turned out to be a tulpa all bets are off

well fuck

When is Lynch weirdness ever just weirdness?

Did you recognize the woman who unlocked the door for Boop?

>Non-Lynch fans are desperately looking for some shitty Lost-style twist to make all the typical Lynch stuff "not real" or significant to the show
I'm sorry guys, but all your reddit-tier theories just kinda show that maybe this series just wasn't for you.

that image crashed my computer

Ohoho no, no you were lynched son

>The Renos

AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA you're

>first album 1989

It's the other bands that wouldn't make sense

AYUDAMEEEEEEEEEEE MEESTER JEFFERIES THE SHIT IT COME OUT OF MY ASSHOLE

This.

I did not, because that was the first and only time the actress has appeared in the series so far.

Are you using a toaster?

Guys just realized this, looking at how the giant lay down in the air and how Laura's orb came out of his head, and how he is way ahead of everything that is happening everywhere

The Fireman is The Dreamer

please god someone make me stop reading this retarded thread

I got lynched hard in episode 12.

9 inch nails is the only one with a high enough profile to not work as just a random local act

But all the theories regarding Gerard/the autism ring have turned out to be true.

These threads called Coop merging his memories with DOugei weeks ago.

>when is Lynch weirdness ever just weirdness
Have you literally never seen a Lynch film in your life

He does all kinds of weird stuff all the time, just for kicks (this isn't negative criticism, just a fact)

possibly

>painting everyone who likes the show with the same brush
what a bunch of BS. i hate when people throw around "sjw" that forum is garbage user, get out for your sanity.

I don't know what the fuck you are referring to.

>Coop merging with Dougie

What are you talking about? Coop WAS Dougie this whole time. He was just fucked mentally because of the trap Evil Coop had set.

>Did you recognize the woman who unlocked the door for Boop?

>I did not, because that was the first and only time the actress has appeared in the series so far.

>in the series

L Y N C H E D

i like twin peaks

Those theories aren't what he was talking about

Autism theories include:
>Dougie in 2003
>Alternate timelines existing
>Everyone who acts weird is a tulpa

Yfw "Cat's in the Cradle" comes on the radio

>just a fact
Like only two genders?

gosh i wish we could have real discussions like this and not forced memes and "fun"

Explain. Why was I supposed to recognize her?

Don't forget this Sunday's
>loves her town so much she comes back to life 25 years later to protect it
>frees her mom from being possessed by an evil spirit using the power of love
>gives Dale Cooper a loving fuck in her childhood bed to make him feel better about no GF for 25 years (and of course to subside his hunger for more Black Lodge Pussy)

LITTLE BOY BLUE AND THE LYNCH IN THE MOON

the line between dreams and reality is intentionally blurred in twin peaks

cooper dreams the red room, but it's also a physical place, same for laura.

the fireman appears to dream our whole universe, or at the very least laura palmer.

jeffries states that he and the other lodge denizens "lived inside a dream"

audrey's storyline is a dream that is seeping into reality

cooper witnesses the giant and the waiter for the first time while bleeding out on the floor in a hallucinatory scene, yet later encounters both of them in the real world fully lucid.

is the fireman any more 'the dreamer' than anyone else? whats to say there isn't a person somewhere dreaming of giants in a black and white tower?

Vedderchecked

have some more

Mulholland Drive, Inland Empire, Eraserhead, Rabbits and Twin Peaks share a universe

It would be completely unfun if I just literally screencap it.

i love you user

Resorting to lolsorandumb Sup Forums-related shitposting when you get called out for being a retard, truly classic.

>Coop merging his memories with DOugei weeks ago

This didn't happen. Dougie was a tulpa, a seperate entity from Coop and Mr. C. We only saw him briefly in episode 3.

The "Dougie" we saw most of the time was Cooper, just not fully awake. He doesn't have the real Dougie's memories, he just remembers the stuff that happened before he fully woke up.

Then leave.

>touching but more of the same we've already seen
when have we seen someone literally die on a tv show

david lunch lol

DAE le radiator lady is an lodge spirit :DDDD

>It would be completely unfun if I just literally screencap it

tell me nigger

The actress who opened the door for Mr. C has never appeared in any of Lynch's prior work, you idiot.

Lynch doesn't do connected universe films, quit trying so hard

He's lying.

Dougie!=DOugei, frenlo.

The alternatives included DOugei being erased like a spent tulpa, this is much better.

Imposter. Become an hero.

Is this actually legit

they hate dougie so much over there they would have rather had cooper die in episode 2 lmao

Yesterday was a big day gents, did you do anything to mark the occasion?

>is the fireman any more 'the dreamer' than anyone else? whats to say there isn't a person somewhere dreaming of giants in a black and white tower?

The fact that he sees what happened with the explosion in a screen is what made me thing that he is one level above everything else.

also remember that Monica Bellucci said:

"We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives inside the dream"

The dreamer lives inside a dream too, maybe he is the one dreaming between the spiritual and the real world but i'ts possible that he has someone dreaming about him on another higher plane/dimension.

No, but that outfit, haircut and face make-up have.

Yes.

i wish there was less dougie and more lore. what kind of sci-fi show is this?

Vedderchecked, and yes it's legit

I cut my dick