youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw
youtube.com/watch?v=rRgkC8Rpy3E
youtube.com/watch?v=SBomZlPLOuA
youtube.com/watch?v=npMUzQeL5ws
youtube.com/watch?v=XELKAaCerps
youtube.com/watch?v=HL5C2Ao_28g
youtube.com/watch?v=jgNDA_Z2H0U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sam Hyde donated $5,000 to the daily stormer.

>driving like a cunt is comedy now

he doesn't say or do any funny stuff, and isn't an inherently funny person

proof

latimes.com/nation/la-na-daily-stormer-20170602-story.html

>Most of the Daily Stormer’s donors on WeSearchr are anonymous, with the exception of the comedian Sam Hyde, who pledged $5,000.

>When contacted for comment, Hyde asked the reporter if he was Jewish and then boasted that $5,000 was nothing to him. Hyde’s TV show on Cartoon Network’s “Adult Swim” programming block was canceled last year, but not before Hyde amassed a following among the loosely knit movement of white nationalists, misogynists and anti-Semites that has come to be known as the alt-right.

>“Don’t worry so much about money. Worry about if people start deciding to kill reporters. That’s a quote,” Hyde said in a phone interview, laughing, when asked why he donated to support the Daily Stormer. “For the reason why, you can say I want reporters to know I make more money than them, especially Matt Pearce.”

That wasn't funny at all.

He's "that kid" except like 40 years old. He also has nothing to do with this board, Sup Forumstard.

>h-he's only pretending to be a nazi

>>“Don’t worry so much about money. Worry about if people start deciding to kill reporters. That’s a quote,” Hyde said in a phone interview

Nick and Charls are significantly funnier than he is. Sam can't keep a straight face when he's on camera.

daaaaamn

that'd be funny if it was a joke

well when "Roger Cheeto" is such a funny creation can you blame him?

Isn't an inherently funny person? It's sad that your comedic senses are so dull that you cannot grasp his genius. All the best comedians have some inner struggle they use to channel their material. In Sam's case, it's his repressed homosexuality.

Tell me, would a straight comedian come up with a hilarious bit like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw

And have so much inner turmoil that he uses transsexuals as outlet to deal with his demons?

If only you could comprehend how much he suffers for his art, just to make people laugh. It's the least you could do you ungrateful cunt.

I hate it but he genuinely cracks me up every time

2017: I am... Forgotten...

remember when Sup Forums's racism and sexism were ironic?

>forgotten
you post this daily fool

Well do you have any idea who that is imitating Sam?

No.

Lmao plz b reel

>“Don’t worry so much about money. Worry about if people start deciding to kill reporters. That’s a quote,”

>isms
spooks of the mind. you being property is very real however haha

Has anyone considered that someone claimed to be Sam Hyde and donated that money and Sam just rolled with it? I mean, how many tragedies have had Sam in attendance of late?

Not disavowing for that statement is basically the same as making the statement. Works the same for those muslims not disavowing extremist sayings about jews right?

yeah dude us Sup Forumstards actually loved ghetto trash slumming up our neighborhoods back in '05

>ClassLeaf4116

so is this same uploading or what how does he get the vids how can I stay updated on sam

Because you keep spamming this thread.

>remember when Sup Forums's racism and sexism were ironic?
Don't tell me you actually believed that was the case?

He's funny. He's also an absolute retard who completely destroyed his own career because he couldn't stop posting Sup Forums memes and retweeting white supremacists on twitter.

Yeah thats when I dropped him
fuck trump and fuck white people

Sam Hyde is Jewish

source?

He gave 5,000 smackaroos to a couple of feds? One of them being Jewish?

>Sam made a 5k donation to try and get attention

holy shit lol

i'm not hating and i've watched every MDE episode that aired on adult swim and several older and newer mde youtube "skits" what is supposed to be funny about this? it's just random nothingness mixed with vaporwave aesthetic. is mde even supposed to be funny or is it a nihilistic experimental avantgarde show?

You just described every show on adult swim.

>“For the reason why, you can say I want reporters to know I make more money than them, especially Matt Pearce.”
leld, not gonna lie

It edgy le random comedy that fatherless nu-males think is hilarious.

Who is this? That guy looks absolutely disgusting, shave, brush your teeth, and a take a shower.

What's funny about the video? He throws a fan out of the window while jerking his steering wheel around pretend to drift, wow so funny, edgy and shocking.

t. Rick and morty fan

>Does anyone else watch anime XD
If some nameless faggot made this and posted here you all would call him retarded

pickle ricks sneed and feed is more your style my man

Someone please explain dr Manslave to me

Its not that hes not funny. Most people just complaint about the fact that most of his show (World Peace) just wasn't funny at all. Sure, some episodes here and there had funny or very good stuff in them (like the Prison one, or the David Duke one) but, for the most part, it just wasn't funny.

That video you posted, for example, its alright.

this

genuinely want to hang out with Charls, he seems pretty intelligent with interesting things to say. Sam's just a large odd looking guy that has a loud irritatingly forced laugh

why does this man have/own so many box fans?

He is donating in support of freedom of expression, that doesn't make him a Nazi.

>“Don’t worry so much about money. Worry about if people start deciding to kill reporters. That’s a quote,”

>For the reason why, you can say I want reporters to know I make more money than them, especially Matt Pearce.”
>check the article
>its written by Matt Pearce

NEXT. FUCKING. LEVEL. BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=rRgkC8Rpy3E

Is Sam Hyde the Jon Connor of our time?

LMFAO sam you fucking memer

youtube.com/watch?v=SBomZlPLOuA
Sam is a confirmed anti-semite.

youtube.com/watch?v=npMUzQeL5ws

You mean self-hating semite right. He and (((weev))) are two peas from the same pod.

holy crap

hes a comedic genius, I was expecting him to straight out say jews at the end and but he said bioware instead LMAO

Dude he was just talking about Bio Shock (Bioware) did you not even watch the video? Plus it's ironic. It's all ironic.

I miss those days. I am still waiting for Sup Forums to fuck off

How can you miss those days when you heard about this site last year from reddit.

I was here for lost. You will never experience Sup Forums like I did.

>US is 52% white and dropping
White identitarians/nationalists/Nazis/any other buzzword aren't going anywhere anytime soon. As life becomes more unpleasant for whites an increasing number will become radicalized, just like any other people-group.

Oh fuck it's real
pffhahahahaha

Newfag alert

Sam is legitimately the Andy Kaufman of the depraved internet age.

>people support the antifa
>HOW DARE THEY, OMG THIS IS THE FALL OF WHITE CIVILIZATION
>people support the literal nazis
>"He is donating in support of freedom of expression, that doesn't make him a Nazi."

You must have low IQ.

But antifa are objectively worse than neo-nazis by every conceivable measure, especially considering now the neo-nazi action has been reactionary too.

It's almost like we condemn violence on both side as well as condemn attempts to infringe on rigths on both sides, and one side happens to be more violent and infringing on more rigts than th other.

This.
Google "hasidic jew" and tell me whose face do they resemble?

I am going to repeat this in every MDE thread.

Adult Swim took World Peace off the air and replace its time slot with a shitty action film parody by Tim Heidecker.

youtube.com/watch?v=XELKAaCerps

Fuck Joe Bernstein and especially fuck Tim Heidecker

this pic always werids me out

what the fuck is wrong with his ankle?

So is the Daily Stormer ironic or not?
I couldn't tell that one time I browsed it.

So for one side the end goal is the establishment of a white supremacist ethnostate and for the other side the end goal is not that

One sounds worse than the other to me

>not driving like a cunt
lmao faggit

HAHA

It's ANUDDA SHOAH

jews on suicide watch

>they were being ironic
lmoa no

who the fuck is this dude? i always see pics of him putting girls in headlocks. why would they let him do that?

idk, i agree with some it but there is a lot of cherrypicking and it reads like it is written by a manlet on their period.

he is responsible for multiple shooting across the country has has yet to get in trouble. we dont know how he gets away with it.

literally never you fucking kikenigger

Yeah, but the other side is for censorship of anything they disagree with while saying they're not while claiming peace can be obtained through violence. Even though there's opportunities for debating, and talking, and explaining viewpoints. But nah... #punchanazi

These fuckers ruined Inglorious Bastards for me too, I can't forgive them for that.

hi /leftypol/

Sheeeeeit it was meant for

>and for the other side the end goal is not that
I'd be more supportive of antifa if it wasn't explicitly a far left movement that harasses and assaults random people who half the time aren't even fascists. Like when they assaulted fucking guest workers because they confused the metal band symbols on their shirts for fascist symbols. Or when they threw an incendiary device into a family home.

Ideally braindead nazis and antifas would just destroy each other.

>Sam Hyde donated $5,000 to the daily stormer.
He also was just spotted in black face at a Antifa rally...
>youtube.com/watch?v=HL5C2Ao_28g

OoooOOoOOoo dubbelplusbad racism sexism woe is me.

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgNDA_Z2H0U

I've noticed he's kinda like norm macdonald where he's a lot funnier when hes around people he has no respect for. Kinda lets his guard down or whatever

this troll goes so much higher. you guys know who runs the daily stormer right?

Of course
weev and Andrew Anglin. One's a self-hating jew who knows Sam and the other one's a manlet with yellow fever living in Africa

stop giving (((aurenheimer))) the attention he craves. just ignore him and let him continue to be a failure.

bump

BASED niggers committing acts of murder and theft, how could you not want to live in Detroit?

eww

I'm not a hyde fan particularly but that alt right Christmas special that thing came from was an atrocious cringe fest.

No