PEDOPHILES OWN YOUR KIDS NOW

Am i shitposting? No, i'm not. Another user brought this to our attention, the safe schools program is going forward in victoria.

What's safe schools, you might wonder?

>“First, we have three legal/social questions to win: custody rights for gay men and lesbians; the legal right of paedophiles and their young loves; and finally, the sexual rights of children as a whole.”

>“And I also have a friend, a paedophile, who is working very hard on making sense out of his relations with boys. Those relations consist of, among other things, a large amount of nurture and support for these boys, a real caring for their welfare and growth.”

>“There is research to show that, as well as feeling a sense of power and control in sexual encounters with adults, children can frequently experience sexual pleasure…It is imperative that children’s sexual desires and sense of power and pleasure not only be recognised but also normalised.”

>“LGBTI oppression and heteronormativity are woven into the fabric of capitalism…there’s no denying that some areas of life have improved for LGBTI people and programs like Safe Schools Coalition are making some difference, but we’re still an extremely long way from liberation…only Marxism provides both the theory and the practice of genuine human liberation.”

That's right, it's a program created by LITERAL CONVICTED PEDOS and a woman who claimed "Australia needs to burn and communist revolution takes place". These are 4 quotes from its creators.

600,000 school kids in victoria are now going to be subject to this. And if it's "successful" NSW will adopt it too.

The left is creating a fucking ARMY. We need to stop this now, or the left is going to gain massive reinforcements.

On the surface, this is about anti-bullying. But it's not at all, it's about trans bullshit, pedophile rights, grooming children and love for immigrants.

Sources are below, this is not shitposting. Read the sources.

Other urls found in this thread:

unsafeschools.org/the-australian-safe-schools-program-la-trobe-university/
abc.net.au/news/2016-03-19/safe-schools-anti-bullying-victorian-government-to-continue/7260268
news.com.au/national/politics/conservative-coalition-mps-angry-with-safe-schools-review-findings/news-story/344c8d8bb13263e34bf2b0844e08c37d
theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/mar/16/george-christensen-accuses-safe-schools-advocate-of-promoting-paedophilia
youtube.com/watch?v=vtvIO6jNKco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

unsafeschools.org/the-australian-safe-schools-program-la-trobe-university/

abc.net.au/news/2016-03-19/safe-schools-anti-bullying-victorian-government-to-continue/7260268

news.com.au/national/politics/conservative-coalition-mps-angry-with-safe-schools-review-findings/news-story/344c8d8bb13263e34bf2b0844e08c37d

theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/mar/16/george-christensen-accuses-safe-schools-advocate-of-promoting-paedophilia

youtube.com/watch?v=vtvIO6jNKco

Here's all relevant sources. Watch this video and shit bricks.

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

Good,I hope more of you kill yourselves

Mate, i'm against this bullshit. Read what i wrote. I'm trying to rally some support because if you fucks care about stopping the left at all, we need to act now.

They will potentially gain over half a million new supporters from this alone and it's a huge step forward for pedophile rights.

We must stop this.

Wow Aus bro.. you've been making these threads heavy. It's pretty sad what's happening in Victoria.

Anything you want a burger to do to help spread awareness?

i thought you aussies banned small tits so all pedos would fuck off to asian countries. what happened?

I'm not the other bloke, he made the last 3 and i'm copypasting some of this shit because it's really serious.

We need to start targeting aussie parents and get them to take a look at these links. They'll automatically boycott this shit when they find out it's massive pedophile and marxism links.

The creators are literally insane lefties, google "roz ward" and shit bricks.

This woman is now in charge of children's education.

>And I also have a friend, a paedophile
>a friend
You arent fooling anyone

Feeling pretty fucking stupid for turning over your guns now, aren't you? Kangaroo Nigger.

Government told you it was to make you safe, but now you know that it was so the Jews could so utterly destroy the family unit that you cunts wouldn't think twice about letting your children suck cocks. In fact, you will encourage it.

Mate i'm not saying that, those are quotes from the people in charge of our children's education.

Please re-read.

Mate, i agree with you entirely. In fact, a lot of aussies do. Sadly, we're outnumbered.

Please help us, we need some freedom.

This.
Never turn in your guns. NEVER.

Eat shit faggot normies.

>Please re-read.
No. And kangaroo nigger is the appropriate title for you and your fellow countrymen.
Look. Leverage Brexit to try again to gain independence from the queen then once/if you've managed to successfully break away, turn your focus on your people.

You guys should burn the schools down, at night of course so they're empty.

At the very least, get some protesters at the school and print up some flyers to give to parents arriving at the school.

Actually I think arson of a building if even vacated is a serious crime in Australia because you can never be sure if its truly empty

bumping because FUCK ROZ WARD

At least it gets the message open for discussion.

Think Alex Jones would do a piece on this? He loves crazy stories like this one.

How hard is it to immigrate there? This is to protect the children from degenerates of course. Also is adoption easy?

I feel for you Ausbro, but your countrymen are fucked. They've been fucked for awhile.

Do what the rest of us white men are doing and focus down on your family unit. Turn off the media, homeschool if you have to.

It's time to hunker down and withdrawal from all of this shit. Especially if Trump loses.

I live in remote Alaska for a reason.

>At least it gets the message open for discussion
Bullshit, kazinsky didnt open any discussions with his actions.
They need something to unify their movement. And that would be a party working for independence from the queen.
Once people have unified under that banner then he'll have an audience for his anti kid fucking message.

>I live in remote Alaska for a reason.
Smart man.
Kangaroo bro, there has to be a place some where in your nation for persons such as yourself to get together and hold on to your values

remember gays were once hated as much as pedophiles, don't think it can't be normalized too.

Fuck the future, seriously.
How did it come to this?
I know plenty of people that are conservative and traditional, however I see many more degenerate fucktards running around these days

I want this to end.

bump, this is a serious issue

>the legal right of paedophiles and their young loves; and finally, the sexual rights of children as a whole

I think the best option is to form a protest.

Get some information together and print it out in a flyer. Simply showing up with a sign is not enough. Once parents see what the school is all about they will pull them out of the school.

With no students to corrupt, the school will have to close.