Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j_wE-a4TXGM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's been over a decade since I saw it and it was the first time I saw Ashton Kutcher in a serious role. I remember him being surprisingly good but I might be wrong.
As for the film, I really enjoyed it. Heard they made some sequels but never bothered with them.

The director's cut is a pretty good sci-fi thriller. If people didn't still associate Ashton Kutcher with Kelso at the time, it would probably be remembered pretty well.

The Jacket is another, similar movie that came out around the same time that shouldn't have been forgotten.

This. I loved The Jacket, i think it handles it better than this movie, athmosphere in that movie feels really special for some reason.

Butterfly effect is the best thing kutcher has ever been in in his life btw

Check out butterfly effect 3:revelations
It has a really fucked up ending. Dont ruin the ending for yourself, just go in blind. Trust me.

the first was pure kino, 2 and 3 are trash

HOOOOLD OOON...

>everyone would have been better off if your had never been born

FUCK YOU FRATBOY

In the first one the original ending that they cut was Kutcher going back to himself as a fetus and strangling himself with his umbilical cord.

Is it like that?

How did the jesus marks appear in the prison? They should have been there long before he got there

I cant really say anything without it ruining the ending. Eh it involves family and dead parents. Just watch it you will thank me later. Dont wiki the shit, juat watch it.

The second one is one of the worst movies I've ever seen, but I remember the third one actually being pretty decent. It's a time travel murder mystery iirc

The bit where he gets stigmas made no sense.

Im not that guy and i tried youtube, only found a clip with foreign dubs.

Can you spoiler it for me, i wont watch the movie but im curious

This. I almost didnt watch the third one because be2 was fucking horrible.

Normie movie...

Cheap drama just like the original ending of "Prison Break" was...

youtu.be/j_wE-a4TXGM

He breaks the movie down for you.

Im gonna watch it now, thank you. I also watched the alternative ending for the first movie and that got me thinking. His mother had 3 miscarriages before.. If it's something like that, i'll write another post here.

Too edgy for my tastes. Props to Kelso for trying to be a serious actor though. Amy Smart a cute and was robbed of her status as a Hollywood elite.

This movie can be rebooted

I believe the director was thinking along those same lines. Enjoy the movie.

So everyone agrees Kutcher was good in it? Then it wasn't just nostalgia.
I don't really follow his career so have no idea what he's doing these days, but seeing Kelso from That 70's Show in a serious role and pulling it off was pretty surreal

>I don't really follow his career so have no idea what he's doing these days
He's punking pedos these days. A noble but dangerous venture.

funny you guys are just talking about the shit actors

I think he was good in it. I like that guy a lot more nowadays because of his war against pedos. Maybe thats why he doesnt get much roles anymore.

They could have come up with an explanation like him holding on to him when he went back in time affected his perception of the timeline

I prefer the version where they meet on the street and she recognizes him for a brief moment.

The suicidal fetus ending is 2edgy4me

GETOUT

fuck you man what have we ever done against you?

Liked the concept but the movie itself fucking sucked. You even pinpoint the exact moment when whoever was writing the script just gave up.

Fingered his tight little boyhole.