"I got 100 bucks for ya"

>"I got 100 bucks for ya"
>"Sweet"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xwjoJkTc4mk?t=245
dell.com/en-us/shop/dell-ultrasharp-32-8k-monitor-up3218k/apd/210-alez/monitors-monitor-accessories
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>It didn't end with 'HUG ME BROTHER'

A wasted moment...

There seemed to be so much animosity between them. It's like they refused to even look at each other

This is the last time they met as friends.

Look at josh, you can see him trying to hide the contempt in his eyes

*record scratch*

>that filename
Kek

FAT FUCK

That was more of Drake than anything. It's like he was put on the spot and didn't want to be recorded with Josh. He just brushes the encounter off as their walking.

God, Drake must be really desperate if he wants to hang around those obnoxious faggots. You couldn't pay me enough to be within 10 feet of either of them..

Are you kidding? Drake looks like a fucking kid in a candy store in that picture. He looks close to tears of joy. You might be autistic user.

I disagree. He seems caught of guard and annoyed. He acknowledges the camera far more than Josh

Drake is the one on the left, right?

Its funny how the fat ugly brother is now the attractive one

losing weight after being obese all life does that

Too bad he's an insufferable faggot.

Holy fuck

you're literally are the first person to ever observe this

god i hate both of them so much. i thought they were little faggots when they were on tv and they seem like even bigger faggots now

To each their own then.

The right

I NEVER THOUGHT I'D FIND SUCH EASY PR BUT, I DID AT THE VMA, THE VMAAAAAAAA

IF YOU LOOK INTOOO MMMYYY EEYYYYESSSS (youll see this fat fuck put me on the spot)

IM TRYING TO NOT BE INDEBTED FOR THE REST OF MY LIIIIIFFFFEEEEEEE

ILL TAKE ANY ROLE THAT MY CASTING AGENT CAN FIIINNNNDDDD

MAYBE IF I LET THE KIDS OUT OF DANS BASEMENT AND REMOVE THE BLINDFOLDS THEYLL PROVIDE MONETARY THANKS FOR MAKING THEM UNBLLLINNNDDD

THATS ME, ON THE STREET, IN NEED OF SOMETHING TO EAT, STEALING THE WALLET FROM YOUR BACK POCKKEETTTTTTT...

SO DONTTT TUURNNN ARRROOOOOUUNDD ( i cant afford to pay bail)

I think Drake is the one that got diddled and Josh didn't have to because he was a fatty. ie. Justin Timberlake vs. Britney, Miley, Bella, Olsens except they're rich as ballslanta, Amanda bynes, Lindsey Lohan, etc....

>no mention of disneyland

Gosh, it's almost as if he's there to maybe meet someone who'll give him an opportunity. Imagine that!

what's up with the 100 bucks story?

You're fucking kidding me? Josh is a flabby pile of skin with beady jew eyes and a weird lisp. Drake may have aged but he's still far more handsome.

IM JUST TRYINA LIVE THE COZIEST LIFE I CANNNNN, AT DISNNNEYYYLANNNDD.... BUT EVERYWHERE I GO, FOLLOWS THE MEMORIES OF DANNNN...

RIDICULED BY 'ANONYMOUS', ON 4CHAAAANNNNNNNNNNN...

WELL GUESS WHAT KID YOURE DOXED WITH THE SPEED OF A FOX I RAN TO YOUR ESTAAAAATTTTEEEEE.... SO JUST TURNNNN ARRRRROOOOOUUUNNDD

look at all these beta drake supporters
us Josh's are living it up on our own show. Have fun doing nickeledon specials your entire life

MY NAME IS DRAKE

I WISH FILM PRODUCERS WOULD CALL ME

Yeah cause Josh fucking Peck has a lot of pull in Hollywood to make that happen, right?

Josh has a much thinner face now, is that all from working out or moreso his genes?
I know that it was round before he has gotten thinner, but some remain thick-cheeked even then

haha i remember this fat fuck pulling me in for his vlog when i was just trying to go to an awards show. haha funny times. when you only hugged me for 30 seconds, the message was clear...

if I get dubs than you are 10x more handsome than Josh Peck and every woman wants your dick

How is that answering my question. Or why should I care

check these

please?

IT'S GONNA TAKE SOME TIME TO PAY THE FINE

where can i watch this?

hes like bojack horseman minus the sex and drugs plus over half a million in debts

>it's a socially retarded neckbeard attempts to analysis a complex social situation in a way that he can laugh at it instead of reflect and learn from it, disregarding the notion to improve himself, so that he won't feel bad about sitting in his room and bitching nonstop until his arteries clog
Sad!

while you were frantically typing away on your greasy keyboard, i did a little analyzing of my own... checkmate

He unjusted himself let the Man alone fag

>it's an armchair psychologist episode

Oh how boring.

josh is such a piece of shit inauthentic twat.

>>us josh's

this

How did they reunite despite the message being clear?

ya bruh scars of battle ya know the scars of battle of being lazy

shit bruh lets clap for this man he is so great

where are the fucknig curtains

The body language is weird. These two hate each other

I want to give drake a hug and tell him it's going to be okay.

Josh should fuck off. He's a shitty "friend" who only cares about his image.

who here /teamdrake/

>literally changes his twitter name to the character he played on nick
JUST

>T. FAT ASS

Drake bell is his actual name, retard

His show name was Drake Parker retard

are you retarded or just european?

Nifty

Is that a prison?

>using the word "bruh"
You don't get to have an opinion.

I'm sorry, hug me brotha

You need to be 18 yo post here

youtu.be/xwjoJkTc4mk?t=245

it's at 4:05

>being a fat fuck
You don't get to have an opinion, bruh.

Exactly, adults don't use the word "bruh" faggot.

I guarantee you're atleast 350 pounds.

this german-looking piece of shit why did josh turn into such a massive douchebag?

You need to be over 18 to post here, bruh

Yes they do. Oh wait you're on those friendless autistic virgins who spends all his time on the internet.

Yeah, bruh is for kids that never reached 18
Fucking agelet

josh seems fucking deranged. i couldnt get through 20 seconds of this video because its terror inducing to watch josh speak. what did they do to him? drake seems much more normal and down to earth

Josh is a piece of shit. He'd do anything for ad bennies.

>yeah they do
No. They really don't. You'll never be an adult

Josh was soft when he was a kid
I imagine that Dan liked that

They really do though, bruh. Go talk to someone instead of trying to get a reaction for once

>n-no u!
kek pathetic slob

Why are you butthurt? It's not anyone knows who you are either way. Just ignore it.

This, he didn't know how to react to Josh showing up like that out of the blue and throwing a camera in his face and acting like that, while not certain where they stand, so he immediately diverts his attention to the camera instead.

You either die a Drake

Or you live long enough to see yourself become a josh

>not already having 3 of these

dell.com/en-us/shop/dell-ultrasharp-32-8k-monitor-up3218k/apd/210-alez/monitors-monitor-accessories

Josh Peck all ways seemed like he's trying to hard to be the nice guy. "look at me Im a male feminst. I know my place See Im really harmless that means Im good. Pay attention Im on the right side of history. Pls like me for being one of the good ones" Selfserving and cowardly.

Drake is just a standard jackass that blew threw all his child star money. pretty straight foward.

Mindy looks like she'd be into femdom

you got btfo bruh

dont ever fucking reply to me again

you know what you lost?
the game

>tfw no Mindy gf

What does it mean when you're attracted to girls with dark hair and brown eyes but have white skin?

I like brown but love jet black

race politics have indoctrinated you real hard

It is a tragedy

You like brunettes?
If you also like Sasha Grey or Aubrey Plaza, could be you like resting bitch face.

explain for me I'm to stupid to know what you mean

yes aubrey is like my idea of 10/10

Says the fat fuck who's ashamed he's still fat

People have been joking about this for at least 5 years now. It's kind of like how the fat kid from Harry Potter turned into a Chad while the lead actor became this scrawny weirdo.

Kek