Sicilian mafia declares war on muslim invaders

Sicilian mafia declares war on muslim invaders
prntly.com/2016/08/18/sicilian-mafia-declares-war-on-islam-mob-kicking-off-all-muslims-from-italian-island/

well i guess all of southern italy isn't worthless
10/10 trolling google

Greaseballs doing Dio work

Are Sicilians white? If not then what are they?

Based fucking Sicilians.

Don't fuck with those guys. They're fucking crazy.

Some are, some aren't.

My friend is "Sicilian" but he is so arab it isn't even funny.

He is brown as fuck with a hook nose, brown eyes, black hair, and his whole family looks Arab.

When we looked up the history of his city in Sicily (one of the southern most cities) it had been conquered entirely by Arabs and completely raped.

He is a white nationalist too it is so fucking funny because he is brown as fuck.

Although, I have met Sicilians who are white as fuck. Boccaccio says that Sicilians are white in the Decameron, it is a matter of where and who got raped.

>that mayor cuck
>they dont understand that weve changed, we are now a nation of immigrants and the mob bosses no longer sit in the mayor's office

oooh im pretty sure they can fix that.

based sicilians

Sicilian here. I get called white all the time but I also get a tan in the summer. Proud of my people back in the old country for removing kebab.

kind of like russian

Sicilian american

>not white enough to be white
>not brown enough to be a minority

Fucking kill me

The most ardent supporters of white nationalism are usually those who come from formerly white genetic pools which have been muddied by arab conquest. Remember that sonboly kid from germany?

Somewhere deep within their genetic memory they feel the pain of arab conquest + the rape of their women.

They know what is coming. They have seen this before.

I'm Sicilian but I'm white as race. I can't tan, only burn.

Not white enough to get attacked by the left.
Not dark enough to be an ugly shitskin.
I love it.

That's weird. My parents went there recently for a week and showed me pics of their trip when they got back. All the men looked like me. Girls were attractive too for the most part.

uncanny valley

Ayy yo Copernicus back of the line before I turn your legs into linguine!

I like Sicilians. I like all Italians actually.

So they're killing themselves?

Based.

>Mobsters claimed that police were targeting their activities while leaving African gangs alone.
mfw criminal gangs care more about their people than the so-called government does.
Race war when?

>Girls were attractive too for the most part.
Your parent's obviously lied about being in Sicily.

Based Motherland

The group that makes the most money from 'refugees' is now going to throw that money away.

>I don't think so.

according to the Dictionary of races or peoples italians are the worst race of all, even niggers.

Based gangsters

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this

all amerifats with Sicilian heritage are automatically smelly & greasy brown manlets, period

Based.
Youse guys got my baseball bat! Anytime you need it, boss!

Nah. Refugees bring their own drug and crime syndicate with them. Theres a VICE doco about it from back when VICE used to be half decent

>mexinigger calling anyone else small, brown and fat.

how do i join the mafia i just want to waste sand niggers

Too little, too late.

BASED GABAGOOL MERCHANTS WILL REMOVE KEBAB!

If you're not sicilian join the armed forces.
If you are sicilian by blood, just fly down there and talk to the right guys.

Yeah, good luck finding "the right guys" as a foreigner that stands out like a sore thumb and barely speaks Italian.
Organized crime that can be joined by walking into a random bar and asking for the local boss doesn't last too long.

Source is an April daily mail shitpost.

Kill yourself.

That's true. My family got out 100 years ago but I had some connections back in the day. You don't want to fuck with them.

are you kidding me? Russians never look like an arab. People you probably refer are from Caucasus (Georgia, Armenia, Chechnya) they don't call themselves Russians, they call themselves as per their mountain homeland. That is difference with Sicilian who ALL call themselves Sicilian and share same history / culture etc, which Russian mountain people don't.

my father is 100% sicilian and is the same way. light brown hair and light eyes. doing a million years in the joint as well.