THE FIX IS IN

Proof Dems will rig the election

there's something jewy going on

This shit's making me nervous, along with the hundreds of UN election observers coming in, and the finger-pointing at Russia constantly.

"Copy is attached enumerating the persons who cast ”No” votes or invalid votes at Kappel. The control was affected in the following way: some members of the election committee marked all the ballots with numbers. During the balloting a voters’ list was made up. The ballots were handed out in numerical order, therefore it was possible
afterward . . . to find out the persons who cast ”No” votes or invalid votes. The marking was done on the back of the ballot with skimmed milk.
The ballot cast by the Protestant parson Alfred Wolfers is also enclosed."

Secret report of the S.D. in Kochem on the plebiscite of April 10, 1938

THE RISE AND FALL OF THE THIRD REICH
William L. Shirer

WTF?

Too much has been invested in Hilary being president to let Trump ruin it. Careers of the elite and literally hundreds of millions of dollars are at stake. They arent going to give this up easily. An establishment republican could have played along with their games but they know Trump is a rogue.

The election will be rigged if need be.

You have as much choice in this election as the globalists will allow you.

You watch them outright rig the election and even boast about it, fully confident people wont do anything about it

They claim Russians hacked a couple electoral databases

Are you stupid? Homeland security is redpilled, like the CIA they track Muslim terrorist scum.

We can trust them to prevent Hillary's fix

If they rig pickle jars and lie about it, they'll rig anything...

thanks for correcting the record

They're "considering" it, and given the backlash that has already started even though the announcement is barely a few hours old I don't think they'll end up going through with it.

Trump is going to lose via government intervention.

Democracy is dead, America has fallen.

Welcome to Amerikike, population (You)

"""""""""""""""""""""implying"""""""""""""""""""""""

>dubs kek confirms

disregard my twenties senpai

I hope they decide against it. If we just went to all paper ballots there wouldn't be a problem with people "hacking" the vote.

Obama knows that his legacy will be destroyed when Trump wins the election.

He and the rest of the DNC thieves will stop at nothing, including murder, to make sure that doesn't happen.

shit b8 m8

But that's good you fucking idiot.
Every intelligence agency understands that Trump will raise their funding without any hesitation while Hillary will operate using backdoor deals thus giving less money.

>Obama knows that his legacy will be destroyed when Trump wins the election.

When Trump's economic team inspects the books and sees how cooked they are, Trump will lay that shit out for all to see and Obama will be fucked.

>CIA

Oh you sweet summer child

Drudge needs to update their site, not A E S T H I T I C enough

Thanks for that NSA, I fully support Hillary now

Those bastards will rig the election by convincing people to vote against Trump.

>hundreds of millions of dollars
Literally billions.

Have faith burgerbro, i felt exactly the same way about brexit. I still voted but i was 100% convinced it was a waste of time.

>Hillary 10 points ahead with white women

Hmmm

>Homeland Security
>Recommending us to make our homeland less secure

Really stimulates the noggin.

Just settle down Sup Forums Julian Assange will expose Hillary before the debates if the rigged it Leftist Democrats will be salty and so will Republicans.

This

Can they just declare a Caliphate already. I'm tired of their mealy mouthed bullshit. I want them to take a public stand against Americans and just be honest.

(((They)))

>Have faith burgerbro

I'm still voting, regardless.

why the FUCK is you DHS pouting LE RUFUGEES WELCOME MEMES

Our new objective election overlords.

really fires off those neurons

goood, very good
everything goes according to our globalist plan

They must hate America.

Yep, a crushing defeat is coming, get used to it.

Wouldn't doubt if half of DHS is minorities/women thanks to the last decade or so of affirmative action combined with the Boomers who once held those jobs actually retiring since federal jobs give good retirement$$$

Are there any true patriots left? If we all stand by and do nothing, we deserve the fate of cattle. Led to graze day in and day out until it's our time to be led to the pasture. Can't wait to see UN peacekeeping forces come "help" with the election.

wtf I love Hillary now.

I am getting concerned it may come to the unthinkable.

>poll from March

Thank goodness your data is so up to date.

We both know how it will end. I hate that I have to resign to praying that men greater than me are out there fighting for what's right but I still even doubt that.

We'll do what we can.

Even if we got a revolution, it would be stomped out by other forces, I'm saying other countries forces, our revolution would be another world war at this point, Putin said he would help fund a rebellion, I know for a fact that NATO forces would give the other side weapons.

I should just convert to Islam and get this shit over with.

150 Million armed citizens and half of the military would defect.

>millions
>billions
Still not high enough. It's trillions and trillions of dollars.

Which is why people who are motivated by money have no qualms killing to control it.

Oh and I don't doubt it, I'd just be worried of the tech difference, the high majority of americans would defect, but the white house would just go down because a lot of people want true change, they don't want to give up their power.

Half the servicemembers of the most advanced military in the world plus hardcore Russians plus millions of angry burgers

versus

The Obama loyalists, the half-hearted pussies in the UN / EU army, and the vast legions of disarmed SJWs with badly dyed hair and cringeworthy protest signs

What could possibly go wrong for the globalists?

If Trump loses then I'm done with this country.

But where to go?

It's possible Russia would help a revolution here; would increase the organization; much how we "help" with revolutions in other countries as peace keeping missions. Russia would just do the same thing.

It would be in Russia's favor to have the western oligarchy destroyed.

Revolt, brother.

Reminds me of that html comment on hilldogs website.

Also, the military would side with those opposed to these oligarchs as well. Wikileaks is helping legitimize that. Not to mention they've already stood down against Obama's orders on several occasions. This is why there is such a push to make the UN stronger.

Soros having a heart attack
>one man can dream
Putin said it himself, I don't think he'd lie about something like this, hell I'd be happy for what they could give us in a revolution.
>using Oligarchy instead of globalist agenda

>using Oligarchy instead of globalist agenda
One in the same. Not interested in the formality of it. The bern fags should know it's the same shit.

DON'T ALLOW THIS YOU FUCKS
THE ORGANISATION IS OPENLY BIASED AGAINST TRUMP
IF THEY COUNT THE VOTES TRUMP LOSES

But they don't, they hear the term "globalist agenda" and they start screaming conspiracy.
>nice dubs

>They claim Russians hacked a couple electoral databases
> Muh Putin is behind it all again.

Fuck these kikes. They need to all be hanged.

Head of DHS is a shit-skin Mulatto.

That tells you everything you need to know.

Merkel is a puppet herself. She is a compromised leader (someone has dirt on her) and needs to find a replacement ASAP.

>There is strong evidence that Putin initiating cyber attacks and using paid shills against his opponents
>Sup Forums: MUH BASED PUTIN SAVIOR OF THE WHITE RACE

Daily reminder that you're still in and brexit will be delayed as much as possible

Media = make fake polls

Government = rig election, and no one can question it due to the fake polls

How to win an election 101

It's like this:

Half the servicemembmers + Russian coalition + citizen militias

Against

The OTHER half of the servicemembers + the UN / NATO coalition + citizen militias

This is not an easy fight. It would go on for decades and in the meantime the entire world would be converging on the US to participate in the power struggle and backing whichever side they believe has the greatest chance of victory.

The US would end up like Syria.

I fully support this, since without the US the globalist regime collapses, but don't pretend that this ends well for us. We'll be lucky to survive.

more like proof that trumpkins are already rationalizing Donald's inevitable loss on election day.

as above so below

>Half the servicemembmers
>Against
>The OTHER half of the servicemembers

Not precisely. This is a civil war we're talking about where an army is fighting each other on their own home turf.

All it takes is for a loyalist base to get shut down is for a few rebel engineers to remain and sabotage the vehicle fuel supply or ammo depot at just the right time. Lots of essential services that a military depends upon are now ripe targets for even the lowest militia member with the crappiest equipment, quite unlike the desert insurgents who are on the other side of the world and have zero chance of reaching these targets. Water and food sources can be cut off by civilians a lot more easily than doing the same to an invading army. Sure, the UN can help a bit with that, but it is going to be tight.

I believe more than half of the military would side with the people and Trump in this case, really cannot see 50% going against everything they stand for.

If they take a public stand then people will realize they are our mortal enemies.

Why would they want that so soon?

>Homeland security is redpilled,

shill getting paid.