DUDE WORKING CLASS PEOPLE BECOMING BADASS LMAO

DUDE WORKING CLASS PEOPLE BECOMING BADASS LMAO

Working class? He's an autistic finance expert with money stashed away fucking everywhere.

what?

Prior to him becoming a cartel money man. They talk about whether they can afford a 3rd kid.

foreskin vision
stop indecision
believe me when I say

The daughter is an ugly man face, unepwatchable.

Seems like shit.

but the son was absolutely top tier qt

GARBAGE

take you degeneracy elsewhere

that's pretty normal nowadays. 2nd kid is a struggle even

She has a tight body and probably a nice pusy tho

Not after she got deflowered by that 25 yo Chad "Twelve 'n a half Inches" Thundercock

>american girls
>tight

KEK

Its good but halfway through the first season it turns into a boring business drama, also the good villain dies off

All the (((FBI faggotry))) served no purpose.

Needed a lot more FBI / Hillybilly gay sex scenes

low test detected

good until the wife became a mary sue.

>hey I know this funeral costs alot, but if I buy your business for literally free....
*fade to black*
>yeah hubby I just bought a funeral home for free.... pshhhh too ez why can't everybody do this xD.DD

Is this a Breaking Bad type show? I don't wanna watch 5 seasons of a show like that again only for the writer to fall in love with his own main character and give him a happy ending

Show went to shit for me when the gay hillbilly died. He was the most interesting and humane character by far

Sup Forums is degeneracy and if you don't like it then you can fuck off back to thedonald

watched 1 episode. derivative ideas. meh.

>What if Breaking Bad but 5 years after that peaked and was forgotten
Netflix really has the worst programming

>humane
He slapped the fucking shit out of a fucking girl you shitlord

>Del Rio was killed

fakken boolshet

yeah that was BEFORE she ignored the nice guy and that pussy got DECIMATED by chad.

when chad leaves her and then we are supposed to feel bad for her its fucking pathetic.
"wahhhhhhhh life is hard, theres no cell phone service wahhhh my life sucks!" Jesus Christ spoiled white people. How would she live in the mideval era? Would she just kill herself after she had to do a harvest? Why do women instantly cave in the face of adversity?

THIS

Del was easily Gus Fring tier. Why did they make that hillbilly bitch kill him off?

the gay hating guy is actually gay! Woah deep, original stereotypical character XD!

Everything about the show was good imo besides the flashback episode which had no reason to even exist

pedoposting is only okay when its girls man, get with the program nigga

the show peaks when its about marty or that trailer trash girl, the rest is pretty meh tier

yeah I skipped that one

i really wanted more Marty/Del Rio things, they had great chemistry even if it was just Walter/Gus 2.0

but nooooo gotta put over the hick poppy farmers

actress that plays his wife looks quite good for her age, would bang

IT COSTS A MIL EASY TO RAISE A KID AT A HIGH LEVEL, PRIVATE SCHOOLS, VACATIONS ETC

OR YOU COULD JUST GO ON WELFARE AND HAVE 20 PLEB KIDS ON THE TAXPAYER DIME

I make 22 grand a year and have 3. You just get food stamps and benefits. Not kidding the government will pay for anything. I have no idea why people think they cant afford kids;

>kill the right hand man of your drug dealer boss
>ignore it and tell him to give you more money

Literally insane