Orlando hoax?

Was this totally fabricated, or the did the FBI just assist an actual shooting? There's no way there was one lone shooter. Was there any shooter at all?

henrymakow.com/2016/06/bad-actors-at-the-faked.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rj84t7ekZgw
globalresearch.ca/fbi-transcript-shows-nobody-died-in-orlando-shooting-until-swat-teams-entered-the-building-judge-napolitano/5533563
youtube.com/watch?v=ELMLq3NL0hM
youtube.com/watch?v=PWILXzgzQv0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FBI user said it was staged. Haven't seen any video from inside.

>FBI user

You are fucking dumb

Don't think it was staged.

I do think it was multiple shooters.

user, I'm FBI. Can confirm it's staged.

some (literal) faggot blocked one of the exit doors and probably got a bunch of people killed who would have otherwise escaped

Dubs don't lie. Guess it wuz all a dream

Pathetic. Conspiracies with more than two people don't stay secret.

I recall.

Hello Roman Romanov Romanovich, FSB agent

Clearly you've never heard of "le Sandy Hook massacre"

I think I saw one video of some girl's vine where there are gunshots in the background getting closer. You don't see anything but her face, though.

There's also video of what looks like people dancing outside the club?

I don't know, none of it really makes any sense when you try to piece everything together, from the videos to the interviews.

Did they ever find the wife?

FBI user said it was real, but CIA did it.

I don't think it was faked but I think the police killed most of them.

By the way is the wife still missing?

>occam's razor
Hi, welcome to Sup Forums!

Leave your logic at the door.

Well yes, but does that mean the shooter was a CIA employee or do they just hire Muslims now to sow fear and distrust so people will feel the need to cling to the government?

A lot of assumptions to be made up assume narrative. No way in hell there was one shooter.

>I don't know, none of it really makes any sense when you try to piece everything together, from the videos to the interviews.

Trying to make sense of total chaos can be difficult. You see this on a regular basis during war time with friendly fire and the like.

whats the motive behind faking this one?

It was a false flag. The government is trying to distract the population from its internal economic crisis by staging all of these fake Islamic attacks. Shits going to hit the fan in the next few years with Clinton at the helm. Expect to see FEMA concentration camps and mass murder painted as justified killings.

Same as any other. Make it seem like Muslims are the enemy while pushing a media narrative that they aren't to sow dissent so nobody will question the elite Jews or the people who really cause problems, but rather will infight.

>jews now just want to cause random chaos

I can't even anymore.

i thought he was blocking people in the bathroom along with the killer, because he didnt know everyone was hiding in the bathroom when the shooter went in there

>implying Trump will be stumped
>implying sick Hillary will not have died from illness by then

Its not random. Its a systematic effort to cause people to not question power systems, question guns in the hands of ordinary system and pit minority groups against each other (blacks vs gays) so nobody unites against the ones in control.

My boyfriend was a first responder. It's real. It happened. If the fbi didn't seize all body cam footages they'd be able to share it.

has anyone seen an interview with ANY survivor?

Why did they seize all the footage?

u huh. this is like that time with sandy hook, where all these "relatives" and "friends of friends" showed up out of the wood work to defend against the conspiracy...on an Hungarian fruit massaging forum.

I honestly don't know, the fbi seized that and all phone call recordings during that time. The overpowering smell of bleach in that entire city block for the first few days after shooting is also evidence of it happening.

My dad's friend work at Nintendo and he can confirm this is true

He/she didn't say

Why is bleach evidence for it happening? Look at the Bologna massacre. Dozens died, perpetuated by Operation Gladio before an election so marxists wouldn't win. You think they can't do the same here?
I know but I'm wondering how they would go about doing it exactly.

I'm not saying nobody died, I'm saying that the narrative that it was a lone wolf with unclear motivations is kind of shaky.

It wouldn't be possible in modern times because of social media, especially not in a nightclub with hundreds of people who have their phones with them and could tweet live with video and everything. There's dozens of videos that were posted to twitter at the time of this happening both inside and outside the club.

His motivations were pretty clear. He was a radicalized Muslim and closeted homosexual who was constantly rejected by guys for being a creep and he was taught his whole life to hate gays by his parents and religion and constantly talked about how much he hated homosexuals to his coworkers who did nothing. His motivations were pretty clear, and on top of all this he pledged allegiance to ISIS over a phone he had taken from a girl who had called 911 (and also executed the girl during the phone)

i don't know if you are shilling or just plain trying to steer conversation. since you went from "possible false flag" to " cia did it" to " it may have happened and i do not know the motivation"

again. this is blatant disinfo, this shit is lazier than sandy hook. also notice how often sandy hook gets mentioned in week to week conversations, media is practically begging for it to be forgotten, same with pulse because for such a news worthy "tragedy" it's very quiet around.

you gents give me hope for the future,

on a related note i honestly believe if people questioned the news more often our government wouldn't be getting away with so much of this shit.

Not disinfo. My bf really was a first responder. He has the silly rainbow ribbon and everything from it

No it definitely happened in the sense that people were murdered. I don't think everyone there were actors or something. I just don't know whether the perpetrators would logically be some white CIA dude or they actually hire a Muslim to go in there and do it.

Where is Jimmy Hoffa?

Yeah I asked my dad's friend and he can confirm this is true.

not suspicious at ALLLLLL
super busy at this mass shooting
A ROUND TO THE KEVLAR HELMET
the bad guy
WE TOOK HIM OUT
yelling ally akbar
---

as someone with a strong family connection to law enforcement, this vocabulary is fishy is all fuck. not to mention why do you have such a shit phone? got a pic of the boyfriend?

no

Look it's the only evidence I can provide without giving up his name. If you look back in the archives of pol to that day you'll see I posted the same Screencast from my phone in threads and was giving live information about what was going on during the shooting before that information even aired on the media

oh shit looks like his dad confirmed your story

your boyfriend is a hero and deserves a medal of honor and 4 purple hearts.

Yeah can confirm I just asked him and he said is true.

My boyfriend isn't out, doesn't want anyone to know till he retires in a few years, and I wouldn't want to break his trust by posting pictures of him. Keep in mind he was only talking so unprofessionally because it was a conversation between him and I.

Yeah this is true can confirm, just asked my friend's dad who works at Nintendo and he said is true.

>Reminder that no one knows where the Orlando shooter's wife is still

What videos, from where?

They released some 911 tapes today.

He had three hours to kill 49 people.

How about listening to some of the witnesses

How old are yall?

link?

Ahh yes 911 calls, compelling evidence!

I'm 19 and he's 38. Age gap is weird but were a really good match.

And he's gay you said?

We're both bi but prefer men.

>Gr8 B8 M80

Well they lied about when it happend.
Media told that the shooter killed people one by one starting when they heard shots for the first time 2 AM.
According to FBI all the +50 people died when SWAT entered the building 5:13 AM and everything was over 5:14 AM. So basically SWAT shot most of the people.
No one was killed before 5:13 AM
>No one was killed before 5:13 AM

You conspiracy nuts are true faggots. If the government is so evil and powerful to run such massive conspiracies, why the fuck would they still even bother with the pretense of giving a shit and not just declare marshal law right now? Obviously they have systems in place to run massive fucking conspiracies, so why not just use their power now? Why not take the guns now? Why not institute mandatory FEMA death camps now? Why not start abducting citizens now? You faggots seriously overestimate the competence of large, bureaucratic systems. Jesus Christ.

What timezone are you on.

Eastern time zone.

Literally what the fuck are you talking about and where did you get your information? Witnesses all over the goddamn place say that people were getting killed the whole time that fucker was in there.

Odd because I was posting during the shooting at 6am

what happened was, the cops bashed in the wall and started firing in but a lot of people were trying to run out

its not something they want to talk about, is unfortunate but they believed bombs were inside

I didn't get on pol till around 8 am, which is around the time I woke up.

youtube.com/watch?v=rj84t7ekZgw

Learn to google faggot, FBI records are all over the internet.
Old news as fuck-

globalresearch.ca/fbi-transcript-shows-nobody-died-in-orlando-shooting-until-swat-teams-entered-the-building-judge-napolitano/5533563

No, they do this to spread a climate of terror and then use this as a reason to ban your guns

Know a couple lesbo's at my watering hole. They insist they knew one or two of the dead. These broads are definitely not actors. Don't think it was staged in the traditional sense. Now if the storyline is not 100% true I have no problem believing that.

They actually played some on ABC or NBC evening news

youtube.com/watch?v=ELMLq3NL0hM

youtube.com/watch?v=PWILXzgzQv0

And your evidence is what? Absence of evidence? Don't make me laugh.

If you watch the videos from people outside the club you could hear shots when police were there.