How many shitskins and niggers are on Sup Forums?

How many shitskins and niggers are on Sup Forums?
What do you think of the board and what most of its denizens think about you?

Just how much of this alt-right dark army is ACTUALLY dark?

Also what does Sup Forums think of race in general? Do you think genetics are all that matter or do they only partly matter?

>Just how much of this alt-right dark army is ACTUALLY dark?
lel
No but seriously I doubt our actual demographics are much different from those of larger society. I see people indicating they're inferior genetics all the time.

I like Sup Forums. It's a breath of fresh air in a society of trigger warnings and safe spaces. I think some of them would be okay with me if they got to know me in real life. I was raised by white people and am a Latin intellectual with a 140 IQ.

pol really fucks you up if you are black. i am filled with self hate

I'm black and I come on here occasionally for laughs. This board is pretty much shot just like all the others but occasionally there are interesting threads. I think a lot of the non-white members of pol fall for the self hate meme though...you're not gonna wake up some day & be white so stop being a bitch.

In terms of Race I would say we're not all equal, you're definitely predisposed to being stronger if you're black or smarter if you're Asian but it's not an absolute. There are clear castes within each race however, and this is mainly due to genetics I think (White trash, hood/welfare niggas, southeast asians, etc can be considered lowest of their respective castes). Personally I think it's a shame most people have the wrong idea about eugenics but that's a whole other topic

Are you this famed "Warlock" the Mexicans keep speaking of?

You shouldn't hate yourself.

Yes. I am Merlinito.

I'm black, and I live near the terrorist capital of Europe, Molenbeek. I'm not like the (stereo)typical african american, I was raised by both parents. Both my parents were born in Ghana, they fled the extreme poverty. My father was a very stern man, did everything he could so me and my mom could live in comfort. I don't ignore actual scientific evidence, I do believe genetics can define certain character traits like average IQ, ...
but hey, that's all okay, as long as I work/study hard. Working in IT now for almost 6 months.

I don't like labels, so I'm not calling myself a member of the alt-right, but I do support rightwing politics since the left is destroying the country that gave me and my parents a comfortable life and a good education.

>You are stronger if you are black
Amerikuk'd pt 7

Sup Forums is filled with racists in general (not that there's anything wrong with that), you should only come here if you're mentally ready to refute each and every point on a basis of yourself.
Just pick & choose the threads that you'll read.

Nigger-American here
Literally this

>I'm black
>checks flag

Go back m8, you and your parents are degenerate traitors to your people. You don't belong in Europe. You will never be European and will never be accepted.

I think it's good to dip yourself into harsher environments and accommodate yourself to the surrounded whether it be a mental or physical environment.

Sup Forums is an excellent mental playground and a good test of character in my opinion.

>being stronger if you're black

When is this meme going to die?

>burger says this when he isn't using a leaf flag, a swedish a turk or an indian flag on his posts

try dealing with 8+ replies of hate for having a slightly different opinion or rather a slightly reworded sentence of a regular opinion.

I'm Indian, and I like the threads on this board that gear towards actual political discussions rather than devolving into dank memes.

This board is split on me, some like me and my nation, others who are in IT hate it (idk, I don't work in IT do idgaf), and others just spam poo in loo memes.

I wouldn't call myself alt right, but I support many right winged policies.

I wholeheartedly agree with you! However, the guy I replied to isn't up for it yet, and if you're not confident enough, this board will fuck up your psych (as it's doing in his case). Personally, I love the challenge, although I admit the - 6' = manlet meme over at /fit/ does occasionally get to me time to time.

Well blacks are overrepresented in sports/athletics so one could infer that genetic bias might be the causality. Likewise asians are overrepresented in higher education so one could extrapolate that the cause is, again, genetic bias. But it isn't an absolute

You know shit is bad when even immigrants are attacking the leftists for being retarded.

>How many shitskins and niggers are on Sup Forums?
More than 0. They go to Sup Forums to whine and cry about the Sup Forums boogymen racists.

I'm mixed (grandmother was black, everyone else white). I married white too. *shrug*

In South Africa it's quite normal to identify as white even if you have visible mixed ancestry.

Not a big deal.

I'm black
Few years ago took a DNA test and found that a good portion of my African DNA comes from central and southern Africa
The past few months I've legitimately thought about living there, I have a degree and I know cost of living would be cheaper there

I love America and the liberty and freedoms it provides but it pains me to see where this country is going in terms of straying from the founders ideals

Lesotho seems pretty, unfortunately I'm very light so I wouldn't blend in very well

The only truly inferior race is the negroid. Mongoloids/caucasoids and their mixes are ok.

I have the perfect country for you

>the nig looks like Rick Harrison
I am Bik Jarroson and this is my country. I fuck it up with my tribe Oggabooga and my son big Oog. And with all these years of ooberience, You never know what flavor of chicken is going to ooga into the booga

>I'm WHITE
>checks flag

Go back m8, you and your parents are Brit. PRISONERS degenerate, your people. You belong in Europe. You will never be ABO.

>mean internet comments trigger my self-diagnosed PTSD
Burn yourself, leaf.

lol, dude don't let the manlet stuff bother you. As long as you're not under 5' there is hope. My old roommate was like 5'2" and got girls all the time. It's all bait non-sense.

You'd fit in just fine in Atlanta, Georgia. There's actually alot of blacks who aren't as stupid as Sup Forums would like to believe.

See? Zulus are a culture of conservative values, and near fascist style government, and they can fucking see whats gong on. Its not about race, it's about culture. God these dudes are bro tier.

Shit skin reporting in.
>How many shitskins and niggers are on Sup Forums?
Judging by the flags, probably a minority.

>What do you think of the board and what most of its denizens think about you?
Caused self hate at first, now it's just plain fun. And it's nice to look at things from a different perspective, the people here are extremely delusional.

>Also what does Sup Forums think of race in general? Do you think genetics are all that matter or do they only partly matter?
Partly, has there never been a non white that accomplished anything worthwhile?
Although I won't delude myself into believing that as it stands, any other race has contributed as much as whities to the world we have today.

Fellow American Negro here. I tend not to put as much stock in genetics vs environment. There's definitely a case for epigenetics having a role in Black dysfunction. If powerful, intelligent space aliens came down to earth and enslaved all white people for 300 years do you think they would be the same afterwards? If the aliens destroyed their culture, languages, religions and way of life they would be different. If the aliens selectively breed them for strength over intelligence they would certainly be dumbed down. I don't disagree with pro blacks who bring up the ongoing legacy of slavery. If one is to understand the American Negro slavery's effects can't be overlooked.

>In terms of Race I would say we're not all equal, you're definitely predisposed to being stronger if you're black or smarter if you're Asian but it's not an absolute.

It's called averages.

Italian shitskins reporting in.

Like I give a fuck about being "white". Italians are better than everyone else in everyway.

Your food is overrated

You should be filled with self hate. Your "people" are a burden on humanity and a drag on its moral, social and intellectual progress.

Zulus are a bunch of fucking cunts. I work with Zulus. You will never come across dumber kaffirs. Seriously.

I literally had to explain how to use the shift key to a university professor with a PhD. This isn't even rare, this is a daily occurrence.

If you want to see a smart kaffir, you find yourself a Tswana.

The only kaffirs to make money in the South African diamond rush were the Tswanas.

>implying Australia existed whilst the abos lived here
>implying my ancestors were convicts

Nope. Once the Brits arrived Australia came to be. Before that it was an island with nothing that resembled a country, no laws, roads, education or hospitals. It was not a country. The British made Australia and ill happily live here knowing what they accomplished in such a short period of time.

We keep the abos under lock and chain, its our country and they know it.

American Black's are smarter than Africans though. Slavery must be good for IQ
Even if it is it's still better and more greatly varied than any other nations food.

How the fuck did he acquire a PhD? Did he get it in 1910?

fuck you racist monkey stormfagget psuedo-intellectuals is how i feel 2bh

the rest of you are alighg

If anything /pol helps refute the idea of white superiority. There's no way a bunch trap posting NEETS can be considered master race. Also the way huwite nazinolistz complain about the so called Joos is analogous to how niggaz complain bout da whyte manz.

This confuses me. When you talk about the country straying from the founders ideals etc. it sounds like you are indeed a very patriotic person - what motivates you to want (or at least think) about emigrating? Why not stick it out, and vote to keep us on the right track. Behind all the dank meme's that's really why everyone is so excited about Trump. Do you not like the guy? What do you think of him?
I also ask because it seems to me that most black people who would think of emigrating are un-patriotic, hate this country, regard the founders as a bunch of white-devil slave owners, etc. etc.

He went to a historically black university. Frankly, I think they just give them to the kaffirs to get rid of them, stop them from stinking up the place.

The fucker comes to work every day in a dashiki and leather sandals (pic related).

When asked to wear a tie for a important meetings, you have to hear, "my culture!" and "colonialism!".

It's a fucking joke.

Counting down the days until I get out of this fucking place.

Are you considered coloured? Would your kids be considered coloured? Just wondering because I know during apartheid people actually cared about percentiles. Off topic but just curious what is your native language.

alright*

alt-right?

wew based boer

There are plenty of light skinned people in Lesotho, they all speak English and seSotho is easy to learn.

I love Sup Forums

I think a lot of the conversations on here are brilliant.

But I also think it gets straight retarded when it comes to racial discussions.

Race is a material construct, and its a rather new idea at that. Ancient and Medieval folk didn't think in terms of race.

That's why all the race talk on here is pure Marxism, whether the people speaking about it know it or not.

I believe in the culture of Western Civilization. I believe in Christianity. I believe in God, tradition, country, family, and logic. I believe in Mozart, Shakespeare, and Tolstoy.

If some bloke from Africa moves to the West and embraces those concepts, then he's a-okay in my book.

If some European cuck disregards and disparages all that, then he's a fag.

Africans in America invented jazz, and it's pretty fine music. It was created by allowing the music of their traditions to be influenced by the classical music of the West. God bless them for that.

Why do you say things like this. Even if someone is a so called "inferior race", why would you not even give them a chance? Who raised you to be so hateful? The world will continue to rip itself apart if people continue to think this way.

Why is it when you tell the truth about this place people automatically assume you're some racist Afrikaner without a brain?

I'm not a boer. My grandmother was mixed Bushman and Dutch. My other grandparents were English and Scottish.

That isn't really a proper argument against white superiority, not that I support the latter.
It's the simple fact that white countries are more developed than non white ones, with the exception of japan and a few others. A few neets don't undermine the collective accomplishments of an entire race. Much like a few good muslims don't change the fact that most support terrorism.

Listen you dumb nigger, African niggers are stupid, European niggers are stupid, and American niggers are stupid

Newfag, GTFO

Race is a biological construct. It exists in the DNA
Dogs are all the same species, so how do you explain pic related?

I'm Armenian, am I considered a shitskin?

>Also what does Sup Forums think of race in general? Do you think genetics are all that matter or do they only partly matter?

I don't view black people as less human than me (a white man), but if we take a simple look at the history of human evolution, the facts are LITERALLY racist. There's no way to get around it unfortunately.

How, you ask? Because blacks are actually closer to the original humans than whites are. The Caucasoids interbred with Neanderthals, giving us greater intelligence and empathy while the Negroids kept to themselves and didn't stray from the original human line.

>Ancient and Medieval folk didn't think in terms of race
You can't be serious

No, but you aren't top tier

If you ask me I think slavery was a net positive when you consider that even poor black people in America can buy iPhones and Gucci belts while most Africans on the continent live in perpetual poverty. I don't give a fuck about slavery & anyone who does is a fool. In any case if you live in the modern day, in America, and are black, you are afforded the same rights and opportunity as white people- despite what many would have you believe

I am patriotic, have a cotton American flag and a Betsy Ross flag hanging right next to me

I want nothing more than to see this nation prosper, I believe that it's for the benefit of the world that it does. I do actually like Trump, voted for him in the Pennsylvania primary and I'll vote for him again come November.

When I say I want to leave it's not because I don't want to make America better, it's really more of a "muh heritage" thing

But do you not feel pain for America sometimes? When you go out and see the obesity and the low standards? Every time I have to go to the mall I look around and see Muslims and hear Spanish and I live in Pennsylvania. I look at old pictures of our country and it physically pains me.

>material construct

>>>>>>>>>>/fuckoff/
>>>>>>>>>>/plebbit/

a lot of the racial hate on here is white dudes venting. we live in a society where they can't do that outside of pol. I get mad at whites or see some white dude talking shit about my race I can defend that shit.

you ever seen a white dude call out racism against whites? they get laughed at and made fun of. Sup Forums got true racist but some people here just frustrated and vent it here.

main reason I don't engage the shit, let them have Sup Forums to get that shit off their chests.

kek

If obesity bothers you, don't go to Lesotho.

You know what, this is alright. I think I agree with this.

America was a failed experiment
Democracy = rule by media

In the original American experiment, only landowning white males of good moral character were allowed to vote. Since that time voting has been extended to everyone who wanders through.

This means that our elections are ruled by the absolute lowest common denominator. People are easily led by the nose by the media. Foreign governments and special interests easily bribe our elected officials, hijacking our nation for their own interests.

You're a fucking idiot for comparing us to dogs. Straight up.

And that chart is nonsense. I had a beagle once. Wouldn't listen to commands at all. So he would have been stupid according to your list.

But he was smart as fuck as an independent thinker. He'd solve problems on his own all the time.

You consider intelligence the abillity to take commands?

Think about your bullshit before you post it for the world to see, moron.

>shitskins and niggers on Sup Forums

Damn man, this board has been opened for almost 5 god damn years and you blue eyed white devils still haven't fucking realized we've always been here.

Believe it or not this place is more diverse than most people would ever imagine.

I love this place, I love Sup Forums, everyone on this board and my other boards are my anonymous niggas, whether you like me or not, whether we may disagree/agree on some things, I will glady fight to keep this board alive for as long as it can. Sat through every single happening from the beginning and you best believe I'm gonna be laughing when Trump wins.

Let it be known to lurkers, it's gonna take a lot more than the word nigger to get me off Sup Forums

Not really desu. I'm of Caribbean descent and I can verify that we (along with other Africans from outside America) are doing much better than the American dindu. We don't come here with the same pathologies that plague the American Negro. We can certainly be tainted by like wiggers are but we are usually better off. Hell most Black students in college these days aren't directly descended from American slaves.

Are poor, huwite trash (England has a lot of them BTW) just dumb fucks or are they a product of shitty economic situations and inferior cultures?

I know that the white men who mastered the sciences, conquered the globe and created the modern economy weren't worshipping traps and anime avatars. Nor will their foundation be maintained or expanded upon by effeminate, degenerate shitposters

The more i browse this board, the more i love my country, i used to don't like it and wanted to move out, but when i see how autistic people from the first world can be shows me that you're basically just the same shit as my country but more developed and maybe with less violence

Also, I probably have more european heritage than most american and canadian flags

I didn't say race had no biological basis. Don't put words in my mouth.

I'm saying that it's stupid to put so much emphasis on it. You're just falling into the Marxist-materialist trap. Get woke.

So you're disputing what actual trained breeding experts have found?

Dogs have only been bred from wolves for around 15,000 years. Whereas humans separated into vastly different environments around the globe over 200,000 years ago

Look at the variation achieved in dogs, you really think there won't be any in humans?
Check pic related

Judging by Google Lesotho is 15% obese, the United States is more than 33%

Every time I doubt that statistic I go outside and realize that sometimes I'm the only skinny person around

>they're inferior genetics
>they're

you sound like an alright black guy

Marxists believe in the dissolution and erasure of all races, classes, and borders.

Marxists push interracial breeding because they want all races homogenized into a uniform brown mass

>niggers
>on the internet

Good one.

Zulus are militant and love their aids. They are the worst of the worst in SA. Xhosa people are lazier but way friendlier

>race is a material construct

what on earth does this mean m8? No it isn't stupid you utter cunt.

White countries have negative birth rates
White countries have multicultural policies as law
White countries have uncontrolled immigration
White countries have education and media systems promoting miscegenation

It matters because if whites want to exist in the next 200 years they had better become racially aware that they are being actively replaced with subhuman mudskins which will result in deteriorating conditions of living around the world because we all know only whites can run this planet.

>Marxist-material trap

Source?

>get woke

Nigger.

Trust me, it's more than 15%. And if you think Americans like "thick" girls, wait until you see what passes for attractive here.

This. I love this place. My previous comments about trap posting aside, /pol is truly the last bastion of free speech. It brings men of all flags, faiths, color and background together. I'd stand with any of you over Micheal "Hands High" Brown.

>Netherlands
>Not mixed breed
Nigga hol that L

Probably right. We can't exactly start exterminating blacks because they are stupid and have a lower IQ, otherwise we should be doing the same with dumb whites as well.
But it's not just about IQ, negroes are on average more violent and much less prone to delayed gratification than white people, which is the reson why even bottom of the barrel whites tend to form stable communities.

Which is why i don't want them in my country, i don't want them in my gene pool and if it was for me every (((humanitarian aid))) to africa would stop tomorrow so darwinism can actually start doing its job

Yup, true enough. But Xhosas love their Aids too. In my town 1 in 3 pregnant women is HIV+.

Went to the doctor recently for a physical because I wanted to increase my insurance. Start talking about Aids tests. He tells me he has no white HIV patients, two coloured HIV patients and the rest are all black.

>destroyed their culture, languages, religions and way of life....

13,500 years ago this happened. And we rebuild everything and then some.

Europa wird wieder steigen.

You seem biased famalam.
Though I'm not claiming I know about American demographics, I find it unlikely that the basement dwellers are a majority. Even if they are in their youth, who's to say that they won't learn to carry their weight when they have to?
Still, this is an argument without proofs.

You don't want them in your country?

>checks flag

kek. Bit late now.

You sound like you've been there
If you have, how was it?

>Bit late now.
We're just keeping them until october, by then they will be (((european citizens))) which means they will be free to go to Germany ;^)

Right. Obviously there is an IQ difference.

Some people say IQ is racially-biased. I think that's bullshit. But I do think that it's civilizationally-biased.

Civilization simply means a society that lives primarily in cities. The more urban you are, the more civilized you are.

IQ measures your ability to thrive in a civilization.

Africans, due to the vagaries of nature, did not create urban societies. Europeans, Persians, Indians, and the Chinese did.

African slaves brought to European colonies obviously had low IQ's. As slaves, they had no evolutionary reason to reward high-IQ. Under Jim Crow, it was the same, albeit to a lesser degree.

Africans in America have only had a few generations to reward the breeding of people with high intelligence.

If Ben Carson had been born into a slave family, his intelligence would have done him no good and his genes would not have prospered.

Today, the situation is very different.

Two sides of the same leaf.

>Stronger if you're black

You mean faster, not stronger. Whites are on average stronger.

Just another African country, desu.

The capital city is close enough to one of the largest South African cities for many Sothos to work there and only go home over weekends.

The government is corrupt (but so is ours), their currency is shit (but so is ours), the roads are terrible (kek, what roads), but the people aren't too bad. Very respectful of white people and foreigners.

Domestic help is very cheap, food is cheap, private schools are affordable.

It's not a bad place if you have nowhere else to go.

Would I live there? Fuck no.

Obesity stats are kind of bullshit though. I'm 6'1", 232 lbs and very much "average" looking - in fact I've recently re-started weight-lifting and am actually maybe two months away from being to get away with calling myself "fit". All that said however, according to my BMI with those measurements, I'm (barely) obese. Maybe I'm an exception but even "overweight" seemed harsh - and my "ideal weight" is something I haven't been at since high school (where I was mocked for being "skinny"). Obese? my ass

How many countries have you been to in Africa?
I want to visit within the next three years but I'm trying to narrow down my choices

A German tribe in ancient times would have gladly taken in a member of a different ethnicity if he would have embraced the German way-of-life and become one of them.

This kind of thing happened all the time in past.

The key for us today is to accept other people as long as they embrace our ways.

And it's up to us to keep breeding if we want to propogate our kind.

I've been to Mozambique before and it's pretty third world. You realise how far ahead SA is when you start comparing them to other African countries.

You're saying there's thick booty to be had there I'm buying a ticket. Just because I read books and shit doesn't mean I'm not not an ass aficionado!

I don't disagree with the possibility of rebuilding culture. Humans do it all the time. That's why I faith in Black America. More and more of us are being "woke up" every day. Black culture is a response mechanism to slavery and racism for better or worse. Hell the alt right is a reaction to modern degeneracy and globalism. I don't place faith in mankind but I know we have the ability to do better.

Pic semi related.

Tbh user I really don't think bmi is that far off because it's pretty accurate for the average person
I'm one of the few people I know who's an exception but that's because I lift, at about 14% bodyfat I'm 6'1 and 208lbs which on the bmi is overweight

>reward the breeding of people with high intelligence
Too late to the party, right now most of the breeding is low-IQ welfare whores, and I'm not talking only of blacks, just look at chavs in Britain.