Why is American breakfast superior than Britbong """""breakfast"""""

Why is American breakfast superior than Britbong """""breakfast"""""

because britbongs have no sense of cuisine

thats why they had to import indians to teach them how to use curry

Breakfast is like the one thing bongs get right. It's fucking amazing. Try going to London and not eating a hearty breakfast. The rest of their food will disappoint.

Fish and chips are righteous, though.

Anyway fuck you, divisive faggot.

Yours is marginally better. :(

The American breakfast has a whole bunch of extra filler starches in it while the British breakfast has more diverse types of foods.

wtf? I hate Britain now!

Don't start the day with ass fuel on eggs

>Carbs and sugar for breakfast

Enjoy your mid morning crash

Would rather kill myself than eat beans for breakfast.

I recently started making british breakfast some mornings and I just realized how delicious baked beans could be in the morning. I just wish canned beans didn't have so many calories.

I wonder if I could find frozen baked beans for less calories?

do any of you actually eat eggs sunny-side up and not scrambled?

OP, you're kind of a dick.

Do you fantasize about crashing the special olympics beating up retards and running away with gold medals?

What you posted on the left is like an appetizer to what we'd call 'the full English' aside from the fact that your missing the cereal, the fruit, the coffee and OJ, your also about 4 slices of bacon, 3 sausages, 2 hash browns and a slab of black pudding short of a proper plate. Not to mention its generally plum tomatoes for breakfast. Also, whats the meat looking stuff on the right of the right hand plate? spam? and the stuff that looks like greated cheese?

which one is which?

Over-easy master race.

Beans for "breakfast"

Disgusting

Why do bongs snarf the barf?

Britbong Breakfast has two major weaknesses:
>Fucking tomatoes don't pair well with fucking anything on there
>Cumberland sausage is simply inferior to the American equivalent
>Wrong kind of bacon is by itself an insurmountable disadvantage

They do have baked beans to their credit though

on the other hand:
>Real bacon
>Fucking hashbrown potatoes tasty as fuck
>PANCAKES NIGGER

Ham, bacon, sausage and hash browns.

I eat them runny on sandwiches, you cant beat breaking that yolk and spreading it around with a pinch of salt, fucking gorgeous, thats a rarity though, generally its scrambled if its breakfast, or poached.

Unlike britbongs, we don't serve green beans.

>Seriously who thought this was a good idea.

I'm gathering from responses that left is supposed to be britbong and right is supposed to be murrican. Dunno if I'm just rustbelt redneck or something, but the right is fucking intense. Way more than I normally see. That's three different breakfasts at once. The left is also fucking nuts. How can anyone afford that shit?