Why is the west so degenerate?

Why is the west so degenerate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2-TMecEi_yo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abjection
youtube.com/watch?v=I9lmvX00TLY
youtube.com/watch?v=jue9YSZNEI0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You get to the top, then you get lazy. Then you get hedonistic.

We're falling from such great heights.

someone post the spaghetti Os modern art thing where she shoves spaghetti Os into her vagina

This is how every great civilization falls. Also checked.

They try to be special, since they have no identity, no culture, they are screaming from inside to be something other than number, then they resort to primitive shock exposure to be noticed.

> never licked his friend ass in a circle

it is you who are degenerate

I bet you pray to Virgin Mary too

now explain head cutting you Polan of America

these are jews!

Browsing Sup Forums makes me lose hope for humanity

Leapfrog law. Progressives always love to try and "one up" each other in terms of what they can get away with. Eventually, you get to shit like this

Jews...

This site isn't made for children. Go play games like a normal child would and i don't mean computer games.

Why do uncultured conservatives not appreciate art?

checked

>it's a programming issue
youtube.com/watch?v=2-TMecEi_yo

you fools thats just Sup Forums

You only get these slippery slopes when someone does not have a heart healthy enough for Tantra. Shock won't make up for your lack of stamina.

Why are leafs the worst posters on earth

A much looser leash around the neck, whether due to weaker parenting, less faith in Christianity, or a horrible influence from friends, family, media, etc.
>How do we fix it?
You can't. What goes up must come down.

>t. John Smith

Cultural Marxism

I like how if you follow their eyes nobody is actually looking at what's going on

>a room full of Jews
>the west

Also, there is no educational value in what that kid is doing. They are just doing it to be pretentious.

I've gone to hundred of life drawing sessions with teachers fom all over the world and none of them would ever put up such a ridicoulous set up. Even drawing more than one person is retarded unless you have thousands of hours of experience.

This is only part of the truth.

To truly understand the shitlib, you have to explore the depths of their mind-numbingly retarded ideology.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abjection

tl;dr making a human centipede ouroboros cancels out your white privilege and junk

>that guy having his crack finger-scooped by another man
doesn't look like he wants to be there
is this a voluntary event

astaghfurallah

What you talking bout?

We are the culture of gays, dindus, burgers, shart in mart, and corruption.

They are not hurting anyone. They are exploring the boundaries of art if anything. This is a good thing.

kikes.

you are aware of what board you're posting on, right?

They are exploring the boundaries of each others buttholes for sure

We are in the decline of the West

Shit hurts man..

Lesson 1 for lunkheads:

If you don't like something, don't pay attention to it. Don't click on it. Don't you realize that your clicks and posts translate to stats which lead to more interest in the issue?

The number one reason why SJWs get so much attention in our culture is that idiots love to click on and comment on this issue

The audiences faces are priceless

to the laymen yes, but to an art aficionado they are undemonizing the human body.

Take pol for example. To an outsider it seems like this place it a breeding ground for hate and cyber terrorist. But in reality this is a board of peace. There is always a different perspective to look at things

this for sure is not life drawing.
this is some kids' presentation of his bullshit art project. he's going to be the one doing the drawing.

it's awful
i see this kind of shit and am embarrassed to say I went to art school

but from the ashes something great will rise, rite?

>but to an art aficionado they are undemonizing the human body.
no it might look that way to a fucking undergrad, but to people in the art world, it's just another art student trying to overcome a lack of talent, hard work, and imagination with a stunt.

no venture no gain

What you promote is what you get. What nobody talks about, like for example who's in charge of corruption, that is what isn't understood by people. Every American knows about gays, hamburgers, while dindus aren't separated from white people. People are allowed to do anything in walmart, since then walmart doesn't hurts anybody's feelings. They all so afraid to hurt people's feeling, because then they lose money, so nobody does anything about sharting. Battling degeneracy and corruption isn't easy, since you lose money and aren't universally liked. It's just time, like time in all great empires who don't do anything about degeneracy and corruption. Asians are the replacement or maybe Mexicans will replace you from inside anyway. Founding fathers probably had different things in mind, but nobody will ban the name USA, just because it has nothing to do with founding fathers any longer, that costs money too.

Hey I'm not happy with what we got but the majority of people want this here.

I wish I had an island I could retreat to.

I hope so

We have Trump and Farage right now
If Europe or USA falls, Australia will be fucked

for someone like hitler, lenin or napoleon to rise things must be absolutely awful and the people need to know of a better place or better time first hand.

>happiness
Gays are happy i guess, sharters are maybe happy. I am talking more about numbness of values, which lead to people not giving a shit about corruption, which leads to Mexican floods..etc. Not giving a shit is actually taking a shit and being smug about it.

White people aren't grounded on reality. Most of them have inflated egos and easily come to the conclusion that their ideas are prime even though they barely put anytime into developing them. That's how you get OPs pic related... and that's also how you get Sup Forums.

But to an occult aficionado they are performing an 11th degree anal sex magick ritual.

Take OP's image for example. To an outsider it seems like a bunch of hipsters licking each others butts in public. But in reality they are initiated Thelemic magicians. There is always a different perspective to look at things

As if donkey shows didn't originate in Mexico

As if South American countries and Asia don't have the largest number of transfags

As if the Middle East isn't full of down low Muslims

Fuck. I want shit to hit the fan so I can get a gun and just fucking kill these people.

Source?

check and kek

ahahahha
that happen when you are normal guy

Oh thats explained by taxes and debt.

Can't really worry about things like that when you got to pay taxes and your debts off.

Thats why the jobless Bernie SJW'S were so active and vocal. They ddint have jobs after getting there shitty degrees. If you looked closer at it though what were they really fighting against. Taxes and debts.

It holds us down man.

This one?
youtube.com/watch?v=I9lmvX00TLY

Every community gathering in Sweden

Because they rejected the God and turn to evil. this is the consequence of revolution, humanism and liberalism. The true religion was replaced by laic occult: religions of holocaust, securing the climate, emancipation of women, lgbt, protection of animals and other activities instead of christian faith. When true religion is equal as a false, then everything doesn't make sense. The silliness and decadence are reigning.

>struggles using can opener

kek

That picture should be renamed to trump general thread.jpg

> 2016
> G*d

youtube.com/watch?v=jue9YSZNEI0

>That one guy who has a nice pussy to lick/smell instead of a ball sack or hairy male ass
Kek

what the fuck

Romans 1:21-32 ... also wew lad nice repeating digits!

Welcome to Brazil.

is this in williamsburg?