Lady Stark asked you a question

Lady Stark asked you a question.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zqj_GvdP1TE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why was she so smug.
It was like she knew exactly what was about to happen. Was it planned? Had they rehearsed it?
So why was she threatening Sansa like that earlier? Sure it could have been an act but LF wasn't even there why were they pretending even in private?
And if they were pretending in private how did they have the chance to plan and rehearse this scene?
What is happening?
Her stupid smug face makes me want to hit something. You can't cheat you're way through a plotline by lying to the audience then act smug in an EBIN twist DABID

>animals talking
They really jumped the shark here

>You can't do plot twists ! everything must be predictable ! ! !
the current state of the /got/ audience

Are you the Waif in disguise? There's no way you wont end up dead or reassimilated into the faceless men.

>It's an Arya scene

Turns out Jon was woman ALL ALONG !!!!1!!!!!11one!!!!!!11!!
WOW what an amazing twist!

>implying anyone thought Arya was in any real danger

I bet that Arya doesnt get to kill the Freys in the books. That's the job for zombie Cat.

>they don't let him defend himself
>they kill him without reaching a verdict
>everybody was on board
Why all the theatrics? why not kill him the moment he entered in the room? do they know the were being watched by the viewers? too meta

because fuck a schemer living to fuck up everyones life when fucking zombies are on the way. they had to prepare and littlefinger would just slow everything down, dog

Ever since arya left Braavos shes been a smug little asshole. I liked season 4 arya bring her back.

>not understanding he was mocking the predictable twist

the absolute state of your reading comprehension and salt

>slow
Why not just kill him and be gone with the charade? there're more important things to do, why all the theatrics?

>We have to kill you without trial because there are zombies beyond the wall
>No don't look goyim, just trust us. The zombies are out there so we can do whatever we want

because the zombies are not there that second. think about actually living at winterfell. it would be super fucking boring day to day

Isn't the whole thing a violation of the Guest Right?

Sssshhh, don't tell anyone

Maybe, was LF formally invited?

follow all laws always 100% of the time without deviation. because that happens

What's with the greasy slicked back hair? I know Maisie gets a lot of hate for her looks, but it seems the make-up department go out of their way to make her look as bad as possible.

probably just being cheap on set having arya with the same hairstyle as theons sister

I hate this smug cunt. Only the normiest normie faggot could root for such a shit-tier character.

I think this scene was a bit better than it should. He drags everything out and he dies through a quick throat cut. almost ironic that his death is quick while his scheming lasted for literal decades

all my normie friends hate her now and this last season. Sup Forums and normies BOTH agree that this season 7 sucks

what am i saying? its been obvious Sup Forums is where normies go.

Oh sorry I forgot, it's better to shitpost than stay on topic.

both my replies were not shitposts though, bruh. i think you just cant handle someone paying attention to you

>Respond to a guy talking about the topic with muh normies xd
>Not shitposting
Yes I get it. You're trying to be cool. I'll stop replying to you with my pleb responses. Later

>I DEMAND TRIAL BY COMBAT
>I CHOOSE THE MOUNTAIN

well, they did decapitate her father when she was little

leaves a person vengeful

>some tumblr cow actually made this

I bet she shouted yass queen during this scene

And he did just try pitting the sisters against each other. Why is Sup Forums so butt bothered by this?

>I choose Clegane!
>The Mountain used Giga Impact!
>Clegane survived with focus sash!
>Clegane used Endeavor!
>Clegane used Sucker Punch!

TINY HANDS

She read the script.

>CIA chooses a big guy to fight for him
>Arya chooses the Hound
>Both Cleganebowl and CIA/Bane memes happen at the same time

Why is she even in Winterfell. I thought she was a "faceless man" now, which means she is no one and should feel no connection to Winterfell or the Starks. The same could be asked of Bran. He literally tells Meera that he barely remembers "Bran". What a dumpster fire this season was.

Don't pretend you wouldn't fuck her.

>do they know the were being watched by the viewers?
Yep. They read the script. Worse mistake a writer can make is writing his characters as if they've read the script.

>le butthurt

>it would be super fucking boring day to day
But they don't know that tv and internet exists, so they don't know how boring it really is.

Well he was apparently living there for two years. That's how long the season had to be for all of the traveling that happened off-camera.

Did you watch season 6?

just turn off your brain bro

shes literally disgusting and if you find her hot you have issues.

>le no issues poster

Yep. Surprise inviting LF to save Jon was the whole payoff of Sans bitching she was excluded from the war planning sessions between Tormund and Davos. Soon as LF ingested bread and any salted dish during the victory feast in Winterfell, it was formalized.

Yes. I saw her leave the faceless men without finishing her training (or even really beginning it). But somehow she's a faceless man now, but she's still Arya.

She is not a faceless man, dip. She basically just stole the training and said fuck the vow. The only thing upsetting is the faceless man not trying to kill her for fucking leaving the faceless men. Blood in blood out nigga

Yes it was all planned. Don't be stupid.

Because anytime it's a male character vs a female character most of Sup Forums is compelled to relate more to the male character, cause they think rooting for anything with a vagina magically turns them into some sort of feminist sjw.

It's because anytime it's a male character vs female character most television writers are compelled to write the male character as irredeemable while the female character is always a flawless mary sue who can do no wrong

Not if your sentenced during a trial, no

When you think about it people just tend to forgive Mary Sue-ish qualities (or just not notice them) in male characters. I mean Jon Snow is basically the male version of a Mary Sue and everyone likes him.

No it wasn't fucking planned. At all.
D&D said they cut a scene from the episode where Sansa is distraught and goes to Bran for help, but they decided to rush it and go for a GOTCHA literally just for shock value because nobody would ever see it coming.

LADY SANSHUH PLEASE

I SHAPPOSE DEATH IS ON THE TABLE

JUST

She's literally designed to plant your sneed in, my dude. Formerly chuck.

This image is annoying,. It feels like I highlighted it but I can't undo it.

I want to slap that Gollum

wrong, jon snow is not liked here

she should play Froppy in the inevitable boko no hero live action flick

AND ROHAN SHALL ANSWER!

Cuz she caught many a tasty fish today user.

They don't even try to write her anymore. They got the lamest anime stereotype character and gave it to her. h-haiai, hand behind her back because she is so cool, her lines are all cringy one liners.

And where the fuck are the faceless people? Shouldn't they go after the Gollum who learned their secret techniques, like wiping the floor, and left

>plot twist
>omniscient HAL9000 tells everyone of Littlefinger's crimes he commited 3~6 seasons ago, one of which was witnessed by lady Sandra
>sisters scheme and lie for 5 episodes to give a surprise judgement to a man who lives in the city you own and control

It was shit mate. This video has all the 326 reasons why that was a fucking horrible plot that achieved nothing: youtube.com/watch?v=zqj_GvdP1TE

Isn't she supposed to be on the run from the faceless men ?

Will this shit ever cone up again or is it just done by now ?
I just want that guy who taught her to come back. Bravos was so shit compared to how fkn cool he was when he first showed up.

The faceless men let her go, because she's just that cool.

You're absolutely right, you can't do plot twists. That is, you can't do them right out of thin air. Every plot twist must have a build up. You don't have to make it predictable, but you can't just pull something out of your ass and shout WHAT A TWIST! Like everything that happens in a story, it MUST be preceded by an event that sets it up. Nothing can happen without a reason. Littlefinger's execution happened without a reason. For the whole season, it looked like he was working effortlessly to fool the girls into hating each other. In the very last scene before the "trial", he seemed to have Sansa completely fooled. Suddenly they've been wise to him all along? No, that's dumb. If there was even ONE hint all season that they knew what was up and that they were going to turn on him, just one little detail, that would be fine. The twist would have something to build off. As it is, they throw that right in our face because they didn't know what else to do.