HAHAHA DRUMP BTFO

Chemicals, really? HOW STUPID CAN YOU GET LOL

Post the source of the quote or fuck off

You have to go back (to reddit(

who the fuck is drump?

He did say that. He's 70 though. I laughed.

implying it's not 7D chess you stupid nigger

>american politics

embarassing

> 2016
> still living in the UK

LOL

Its obvious he wasnt being serious...I heard it as well but I think he was just being coy

>LOL Hillary shared and deleted Classified emails? PFFTT! LOL LOOK HOW DRUMPF MISUNDERSTOOD HOW SHE DELETED THEM HAHA

and there's two r's in 'embarrassing' you stupid english nigger

>Trump says that Hillary used "bleach" to delete the emails
>HAHA SO STUPID, DRUMF BTFO
>Hillary says she wiped the server "with a cloth or something"
>THIS IS JUST A BIG REPUBLICAN CONSPIRACY TO BULLY THE WOMAN WHO SHOULD BE THE NEXT MADAM PRESIDENT #IMWITHHER

drumpf is an old fart who is clueless about what's happening in today's world
he's unfit to become president
hope the mexicans will kill him

It's some 500 year-old name that "may have" been an ancestral name of Trump. The most recent German usage was Trumpf. People who say drumpf are basically racist retards.

Get Reddit off my board

Its the hillary reddit sub. No other place could be this retarded.

Thats almost as stupid as suggesting you can wipe an email server with a rag

Obviously this is 7d chess that makes even Hillary supporters spread his message.

I posted this here because of its inherent satire in that the Hillary shills dont realize they are spreading the message that Hillary deleted her emails.

Too many nu fags here on their first irony level. Faggots

Well, the sanders reddit sub could, but they all hang themselves.

>oh my god
>you're kidding, right?

Wow, they really do speak like cucks. I just thought it was a funny meme. Are you kidding me? Are you for real? It's 2016!

umm racist and sexist much? jeeze dude...

like ughh seriously i mean i can't even

Is Trump autistic? Pretty embarrassing desu.

Stupid Trump, he thinks she used Bleach and not BleachBit software specifically designed to wipe clean data.

Wait a second.

Here's your five cents, shill cunt. Buy a pack of gum

It's Hillary's reddit so all the posts are written by gays/Jews/black women/nu-males.

Hillary's reddit is literally all paid posters

delet this

Whatever you brainless muppet. You cucks are beyond pathetic.

the man's worth billions and faggots think he's dumb enough to think these things.
I can't imagine their fucking tiny brains.

>0.5 kiwicoins have been deposited inside of your sheep's asshole

"You mean like with a cloth?"

Holy shit you are right. It is bait

88D chess

I'm still not seeing a source.

Pretty much everybody knows it was a trap. Even the media has become more careful. This is designed to spread the word about Hillary erasing the data, that's all that counts. There are actual libtards out there who haven't even heard of Benghazi because they live in their little protected echo chambers. Stuff like this is more likely to penetrate, because it's meant to ridicule Trump, but carries the info with it.

ARE YOU KIDDING MEEEEE?!

DON'T TALK TO ME OR MY WIFE'S SON EVER AGAIN!

>he thinks i get paid to make fun of Trump on an anonymous Russian psyop forum

Obviously he knew that if he said something ridiculous, it would get the media talking about it. And what will people care about more? The fact Trump called it bleach, or the fact that Hillary tried to delete so many emails PERMANENTLY and THOROUGHLY!

Checkmate, libtard

Is Hillary even campaigning? I never see her anywhere, and when she is, it's brief and she seems tired.

Reddit is going to be here for as long as their Trump generals stay.

> Russian psyop forum
>not a butthurt gloablist shill

No, its Trump Vs. CNN and MSNBC right now.

No, she's using the Romney strategy to win elections (don't show up + insult half the country)

Notice they are all talking about the fact she destroyed evidence tho.

>not a single source
>OH MY GOD WHAT A MORON DRUMF BTFO

>defending the country that brought communism and Marxism to your country and infiltrated your academic institutions

WITH LIKE A CLOTH?

Yeah, they basically are her campaign. She probably thinks she can shit her diapers and win, and the media will say she's shitting to spite Trump or some stupid shit.

>And what will people care about more? The fact Trump called it bleach, or the fact that Hillary tried to delete so many emails

For me it's the fact that he called it bleach. I can't speak for Drumpflets though, they always have different opinions about everything and seem to live in some sort of weird parallel universe where common sense doesn't apply.

This is why when Trump wins, everyone who ever defended Hillary will be put in psych wards.

>not bleaching the hard drive platters to prevent data recovery

Her primary strategy right now is giving speeches to donors
She rakes in millions, keeps her staff of 10,000 paid, and gets her ads on television

This is the best strategy for her, because she's not very likeable or exciting

Meanwhile Trump's main strategy is to get in front of the cameras and stay there as long as possible. He doesn't even need to buy very much ad space. This is because he IS likeable

>presidential candidate has never heard of industrial grade disk wiping programs which can pretty much only be used for large scale cover ups
>this is a bad thing
I hope Hillary attacks him on this, 7D checkmate incoming

b2reddit

>neo left and frankfurt school drones are all now anti russian
>just a coincidence goyim they are still subverting you with marxism it's still really their fault goyim and not the enemy within at this point, goy

>sorry, i almost had to face the fact that hillary destroyed evidence in a criminal investigation but it turns out you claimed she did it in a different way than she actually did. haha tough luck kid

He still uses paper because interbutts are insecure.

Freaking inbred libs. It's fucking bait. Trump is waiting for the media to pick up the story to correct him because they don't cover sinister shillary behavior.

during hid dpeech in washingtgon tonight find it yourself

Most of reddit hates Hillary too, they just hate her less than Trump.

10 / 10 libcuck impression

sorry wrong (You)

see

I think you replied to the wrong person.

They really don't. Literally the day of the convention end, Reddit's dynamic in politics changed instantly. They were protesting clinton and shitting on her daily, and then suddenly they became robots who loved clinton to death and hated bernie and Trump. The $6 million buck increase in CTR had absolutely "nothing" to do with it, I assure you.

Salright. If we get a legit election he will win. We won't tho.

I guess Trump will get BTFO all day in the news tomorrow while they talk on and on and on about how HILLARY USED A PROGRAM TO HIDE THE FACT SHE HAD DELETED EMAILS TO PREVENT THE FBI FROM CATCHING HER IN HER LIES...

Hyperdimensional Lawn Darts Master coming through.

4Deeee

Don't let your memes be dreams, this is a good one. Make it.

Where's the video faggots?