Will he ever get the chance to direct a big budget film?

Will he ever get the chance to direct a big budget film?

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He couldn't direct a first-grade stage play.

Of course not
he's perfectly content forever producing movies in the style of what he did when he was 11. No ambition or drive to improve.

he had his shot and he blew it

probably eats him up inside every day

was the AVGN movie what you're referring to?
if so then yeah he fucked up bad

I'm ready to go, Hank-sama

James is retiring from AVGN because he's working on a serious horror drama movie. Ryan will be replacing him.

B R O W N

>Sup Forums makes fun of James for years because he's a cuck and his movie was shit
>James says he's not going to see some shitty movie that literally no one else was going to watch anyway (Ghostbusters)
>Suddenly James is "Based" and Sup Forums acts like they never made fun of him
>James praises a feminist trash movie that's already been proven to be shit (Wonder Woman)
>Sup Forums is already turning on him again and calling him out for being a cuck

So when are we gonna start making fun of him again? Or are we gonna start praising him again in a year?

The script was bad
He should have let his wife do some rewrit---

oh wait.

>we
>we
>we
Jesus Christ

>Wonder Woman was bad
>BvS was good

Classic Sup Forums pretending like the opposite of the truth is the truth. Very sophisticated.

What the fuck are you even on about, you autist?

While loser virgins keep trying to make fun of him on Sup Forums, James is celebrating the birth of his second child. Sad!

why are youtube stars such failures when it comes to making actual films?

>lol it's meant to be bad ;)

Either they are too scared to try to make something good because they are afraid of failure or they are too stupid to realize that the charm of "bad" movies comes from DIY filmmakers giving their best despite the limited budget and talent.

Not many people seriously make fun of james here.

He should have kickstarted a horror film instead. He loves the genre and there are plenty of good low budget horror movies.

too bad its not his

haha

seriously what the fuck is his problem

he's Mike Matei

He's an alcoholic.

why did you post the photoshopped version?

He still produces AVGN kino 13 years after it began

James is kino

jelly virgin manlet hating on James and his sexy bae

James deserves so much better.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums have special place in their heart for james and avgn

Damn, what's her routine?

He has a chance of doing something like Sharknado.

WHAT THE FUCK WERE THEY THINKING?

James unironically did a video about the mythology in his board games review series, he's a fucking simpleton who can barely put a sentence together without umming and erring throughout while being as unclear as possible. You give him time to script something and all he can come up with toilet humour and swearing a literal 6 year old would come up with, like in the Wizard of Oz review where Mike as the Lion starts swearing like a little kid being edgy. I cannot watch more than 30 seconds of Board James because I get second hand embarrassment, it feels like something a kid would make. Anything more complicated or subtle than making exaggerated wacky faces would be an embarrassment to watch.
If you like AVGN and you are over the age of 12 then you need to fucking gas yourself.

Mike is a huge sperg, watching James and Mike Mondays is painful because they both have the personality of a soggy newspaper and can barely put sentences together and get basic facts wrong all the time.

The Angry Video Game Nerd falls in love with his best friend, Motherfucker Mike.

Unable to confess, James Rolfe is gifted by a deus ex machina with Mike Matei's phone number, wanting a piece of his 10-incher. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to Matei, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, James finds out that the boy he called is not the same boy who cucked him. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the well-endowed racist's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with AVGN's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of BROWN BRICKS.

James gets cucked at 0:04 of this webm

wait I thought this was his wife, so who the fuck is this

>watching James and Mike Mondays is painful
imagine being a retard that watch what he hate

My favourite part is when AVGN says "DAMN" like he was impressed and popped a huge boner, I think that confirms it.

Who has it better?

jesus just end wife on left's life already

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi

name a more kino moment than this

My face when I saw the first few minutes of Jame's movie.

James does. Doug is a sleazeball who only married his wife for the money, James' wife used to be qt but got fat after being pregnant, which is honestly pretty understandable.

Oh, so that's why he's called Elvis Atari.

But who is James supposed to be?

Easily james. At some point she was kinda cute.

The Dick Tracy review where James got legit mad at the game at the end, the only time he's shown genuine anger in his videos.

That's an actress he hired for his movie, but instead of writing in a scene where he gets to kiss her (like David Lynch did with Mädchen Amick in Twin Peaks) James instead writes a scene where he watches a black guy do it

Definitely AVGN Kino for me, even without color correction that makes the whole thing look orange.

I think James has legit autism and Mike is a legit sperg. their only emotions are either stoic and boring as fuck or exaggerated beyond belief, its like they've got a switch between the two.

The Angry Video Game Nerd falls in love with the Irate Gamer.

Unable to confess, James Rolfe is gifted by a deus ex machina with Chris Bores' phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to Bores, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression and says, "GET THE HEYL OUT OF MAH PROPERTY!" then heaves an exasperrated sigh. After some investigation, James finds out that the boy he called is not the same boy who plagiarized him. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the Irate Gamer's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with AVGN's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of PLAGIARISM.

that $325K deserved a much better director/writer

what are they supposed to act like bitches in front of the camera? No one wants to see that emotinal shit.

>tfw Irate Gamer found a way to continue making money while AVGN sinks deeper and deeper because his reviews suck now because of lack of copyrighted footage

FINDS

Is Mike autistic?

I wish Bores would come back as the Irate Gamer and get a million subscribers, only for the sake of seeing the ensuing butthurt.

>wanting to fuck the girl version of yourself
They're clearly first cousins at least.

and crying at the recession of his hairline

>not wanting to fuck the girl version of you

What the hell is wrong with you?

he just wanted to play minecraft

>girl version of AVGN

Right up to the hairline.

I would smash my girlpussi

I didn't say emotional, they aren't charismatic or funny when they're just themselves, they're boring as hell, just look at RLM, they're stoic but they're not boring like James and Mike are

He could not have thought that fake ET sidekick was a good idea

This. James is a fucking loser of a man. Don't give me this "HUURRRRR HE HAS MORE MONEY DEN U AND PWAYS OLD VIDEO GAMES FOR A LIVING HE'S A SUCCESS"

I'd rather have a modest living and be a mailman or something and keep my sense of maturity and masculinity and wits than be a balding autistic manbaby who literally cannot escape his fantasy pop culture bubble he devoted his life to and can't grow out of being a fucking teenager from the 90s.

His early videos were charming and good for the time, but no one knew what a talentless retard he actually was

>not wanting to fuck the girl version of yourself
>not wanting to use your own fetishes against you

>I'd rather have a modest living and be a mailman or something and keep my sense of maturity and masculinity and wits
The problem is you don't have any of that.

>ending of the AVGN movie randomly has the hot chick hook up with the black guy despite the white nerd and her having better chemistry and connecting more through the film
What was up with this? Is the joke that the nerd isn't supposed to win the girl?

James and Mike are comfy and themselves in their videos, RLM seem to be trying harder to make some of their "superior comedy"

Why hasn't James Rolfe cast as Seymour in a community theater version of Little Shop of Horrors yet? He would be fucking brilliant.

it was James inserting his fetish into the film

Fuck off nerd

>showing off his 10 inches on Twitter

What was he thinking?

He deserves a beating for deploying the "golly gee i got a hot girl to like me what am i gonna do now" face while letting a woman two points below him alpha him in a photo.

>tfw 2"

>Damn, what's her routine?
Monday through Friday she scoops lunch for the elementary kids. Do that and you too can get some meaty lunch lady arms

I think he considers the Nerd a stilted manchild with severe PSTD from awful games with a sexless Pee-Wee Herman / Ernest P. Worrell kind of way.

thats the point of the photo its a joke photo, but supposed to be cute and show their love too.
she is only like 0.4 points below him, maybe 1 above him considering we are both heterosexual men here

fuck that guy on the left creeps me out. it's always that soulless smile. you just know he has gb's of cp on his computer.

Maybe it was intentional and James is a feeder?

Seriously, how did he get away with making racist comics and posting dick pics on twitter and literally nobody giving a shit?

Live-Action Loco Bandido when?

His iconic declaration: "I want to nail Roger Rabbit to the fucking cross!" Savage Kino, but kino nonetheless.

Download FaceApp and report back, sissy

Is it just me or even though old AVGN looks like shit and is in 240p, it just looks better than the HD plastic of today

>all these replies from sissies and twinks

Implying I'd fuck a landwhale like myself.