Review Bro?

Give me the backstory on this weird looking fucker. Apparently he got harassed and had to move? Redpill my ass

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nIybtGZ9JE8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reviewbrah is based

He is the missing link between /fa/ and Sup Forums.

some /ck/ autist realized he lived in the same town a shim, and broke into his home and stole family photos

he now follows reviewbrah around in a green van

I half suspect its all fake to drum up hits to his stuff, but there are pictures of review brah crying out there from the perspective of someone in his home

apparently when that guy broke in he confronted reviewbrah and mocked him/recorded it

anyway I'd just get a gun if I was him, and lure the stalker on my property and kill him

anyway might be fake might be real, it apparently all started of /ck/, they are supposedly a bunch of hyper autists

what is his endgame?

He started off with autism and ended up with full blown schizophrenia.

fucking /ck/ they love that one autist cook on youtube who makes raw chicken.

He just reviews shit for you. Holy fuck. He uses his own personal resources or whatever earnings he gets from his content to compare and contrast different products. He is the kind of altruist that right libertarians dream of and all the world does is try to keep him down.

lmfaiiiiooooo

schizophrenia is the tru redpill

doesnt he live in america? if its a state with castle law, shoot to kill if the fucker trespasses

yeah he might be an autist but its still pretty sad that people go out of their way to harass someone for no other reason other than not respecting them.

seems pretty fucking scary

source needed

I'll say it right now, plain and clear, if anybody from /ck/ touches a hair on Reviewbrah's head, I will track them down and exact my revenge.

He got doxed, no one broke into his home, a lot of it is just him shilling, he's admitted to it too

youtube.com/watch?v=nIybtGZ9JE8

Dank new content

>diagnosis by paintings

Never go full retard

Underrate post

t r u e

I cant be the only one who wants to molest this poor little autistic white boi

those are drawings done on psychedelics, not by a schitzo

>those fingernails

Damn I cried

Damn I had no idea someone was sitting next to him in the passenger's seat during his car reviews.

No you won't you fucking pussy.

His skin..its so soft and smooth. How does a person who eat so much shitty food manage to retain such clear and healthy looking skin?

Truly one of our times most redpilled great thinkers

he's an autist that goes around reviewing junk food and wearing suits that don't fit him

Only fuck traps and I find your comment degenerate

he's definitely redpilled

reviewbrah is fucking based and defiantly red pilled

I know that feel. I eat so much garbage but my skin is so smooth and clear. As do all my siblings. Good genes I guess.

he comes here and samefags to advertise his channel. He needs irl friends because this little project of his isn't making him anymore social.

can you donate to reviewbrah? he's homeless right? i want to help the poor lad

His sister is very fuckable

That's a big suit

He's awesome. He should visit all his internet friends and have us take him to our favorite local eating establishments to review. A Reviewbrah Across America tour while he avoids stalkers and seals his fame.